changing my Microsoft email on xbox one?????

Discus and support changing my Microsoft email on xbox one????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey people i have a Microsoft account on my pc and an old one on my xbox one any ideas how i make the 2 in to 1.Cant find any options anywhere for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RadJTeasy, Aug 31, 2014.

1. RadJTeasy
    RadJTeasy Guest

hey people i have a Microsoft account on my pc and an old one on my xbox one any ideas how i make the 2 in to 1.Cant find any options anywhere for my Microsoft account anywhere on my xbox one many thanks

:)

RadJTeasy, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Aug 31, 2014
  3. PhilMinkley
    PhilMinkley Guest
    changing email address associated with xbox live profile

Im having problems changing my email address associated with my xbox live profile.

i spoke to someone last week about deleting and changing aliases on the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account.

PhilMinkley, Aug 31, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

You can not really merge to accounts, but you can change the primary email address on the account your gamertag is associated with to the email address of your newer account.

If you still own a Xbox 360 there is a guide available to bind your gamertag to a different live account, which is much more easier to do, then change the primary email address.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

BobMcFly247, Aug 31, 2014
  5. Internet Expert Win User

How do I change email address on my xbox

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you delete an xbox live account?

To change the email associated with an xbox account: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  9. Rqvg Win User

Can I transfer my XBOX account to another Microsoft account

Thema:

1. changing my Microsoft email on xbox one????? - Similar Threads - changing Microsoft email

2. Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email: My xbox and xbox box live subscription is registered under a hotmail address from a long time ago. I would like to transfer my xbox and xbox live account so that it's all under my microsoft...
  3. Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed primary email of Microsoft Account, XBOX Game Pass PC doesn't work anymore: I switched from a gmail.com account to an outlook.com for my primary address in the Microsoft account and now login to XBOX game pass seems bugged. I can't login in any way, I already tried to...
  4. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  5. Changing email adress. Microsoft needs to evolve

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing email adress. Microsoft needs to evolve: All is being said in the message flamingtoast wrote. It needs to change. Microsoft needs to evolve. They can't stay in the early 2000... Every other company are able to change it but not...
  6. How do I change emails between 2 microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change emails between 2 microsoft accounts?: To put it simply, I have 2 Xbox "Gamertags" or "accounts" and would like to swap the emails on them. Both emails are regularly used so I would like to keep them both intact. My xbox live account...
  7. Microsoft Gamertag Email Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Gamertag Email Change: Like many others, my parents made my Xbox account using their own email address, and I am now grown and would like to associate it to my own email address. The reason I am making this post is to...
  8. Change email associated with gamertag but not microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email associated with gamertag but not microsoft email: how do I replace my email for my gamertag without transferring the entire Microsoft account along with it? be3c247e-1ebc-48c4-aae4-8da0cc7347ea
  9. How do I change my microsoft account email without access to the email the account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my microsoft account email without access to the email the account is...: My school closed my account after graduation. When I try to change it I need a code they sent to the email, but the email doesn't exist anymore. 74484e83-6c6d-4385-ae3c-26e7499d5001
  10. Changed email attached to my Microsoft account - Xbox console & Windows 10 work, Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed email attached to my Microsoft account - Xbox console & Windows 10 work, Xbox...: Hello - I changed my email address recently for my M$ account. Currently what happens is when I open the Xbox (Beta) app, my games are all showing on the left-hand side that I have installed, but...