changing my Microsoft email on xbox one?????

Discus and support changing my Microsoft email on xbox one????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey people i have a Microsoft account on my pc and an old one on my xbox one any ideas how i make the 2 in to 1.Cant find any options anywhere for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RadJTeasy, Aug 31, 2014.

1. RadJTeasy
    RadJTeasy Guest

hey people i have a Microsoft account on my pc and an old one on my xbox one any ideas how i make the 2 in to 1.Cant find any options anywhere for my Microsoft account anywhere on my xbox one many thanks

:)

RadJTeasy, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Aldojags
    Aldojags Guest
    Aldojags, Aug 31, 2014
  3. PhilMinkley
    PhilMinkley Guest
    changing email address associated with xbox live profile

Im having problems changing my email address associated with my xbox live profile.

i spoke to someone last week about deleting and changing aliases on the microsoft account linked to my xbox live account.

PhilMinkley, Aug 31, 2014
  4. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest

You can not really merge to accounts, but you can change the primary email address on the account your gamertag is associated with to the email address of your newer account.

If you still own a Xbox 360 there is a guide available to bind your gamertag to a different live account, which is much more easier to do, then change the primary email address.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

BobMcFly247, Aug 31, 2014
  5. Internet Expert Win User

How do I change email address on my xbox

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I want my sons gamer profile moved from my email to his. I want to be able to create my own

8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can you delete an xbox live account?

To change the email associated with an xbox account: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account
  9. Rqvg Win User

Can I transfer my XBOX account to another Microsoft account

Thema:

1. changing my Microsoft email on xbox one????? - Similar Threads - changing Microsoft email

2. Changing a non Microsoft email address account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing a non Microsoft email address account.: I want to change my email address associated with my xbox account, as I'm about to change supplier. As I have had my account since 2002 my email address is not a microsoft email address....
  3. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  4. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  5. Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft email change affecting xbox messages and connectivity to certain things: Ok so i have had my OLD school email on my microsoft account for years. I finnaly decided to change it to my primary email i use for everything. I log into my xbox one and under my gamer tag it...
  6. Changing main email for microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing main email for microsoft rewards: Every time i go to use my rewards points it tells me tat the updates will be sent to the xbox live family account the xbox gives you which isnt a real email. I have talked to microsoft support and...
  7. Microsoft Xbox Primary Email/Alias Won't Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Primary Email/Alias Won't Change: I've tried to change my primary alias email and it just won't work. When I hit the hyperlink sent to my new email nothing changes or happens in my microsoft xbox account. There must be a way to do...
  8. how do i change the email/microsoft account associated with my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change the email/microsoft account associated with my xbox live account: back when i first got xbox live and made an account i was too young to have an email address so my parents made my account with my sisters emailand now ive had this account for over 6 years and...
  9. Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards: This is my regular email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but im trying to change it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  10. Changed Primary Email of Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Primary Email of Microsoft Account: help! cannot log into my Xbox live Account on Xbox one After changed primary email! 238a71b1-449d-4ef2-9825-4fe04db3eb40