Changing OneGuide region after setup

Discus and support Changing OneGuide region after setup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Any idea when or if phillipines will be able to use oneguide Thanks Merv ac5d4af7-895f-4499-922c-4488bf779d73 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FieryPanther243, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Changing OneGuide region after setup

Hi

Any idea when or if phillipines will be able to use oneguide

Thanks

Merv

:)

FieryPanther243, Nov 17, 2014
  2. Kaija
    Kaija Guest

Hi

I setup the TV section and found that the region was wrong so the xbox couldn't locate the zip code. I have changed the region but am unable to get one guide to prompt me for the zip code for the setup

Thanks

Steven

Kaija, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Changing OneGuide region after setup

Hi Kaija,

Go into TV & OneGuide settings, then the guide section and you can change your Zip Code and lineup settings there.

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Nov 17, 2014
  4. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Hi Kaija,

Go into TV & OneGuide settings, then the guide section and you can change your Zip Code and lineup settings there.
  5. SuperUltranaut Win User

My console won't let me set up OneGuide

And of course, after posting this I tried again (a day after my first attempts) and it worked. I was given the OneGuide setup screen. Why or how, I don't know.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Summer update broke Media Remote control

Hey there Iffy Logic!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your Media Remote. Have you had a chance to try running through OneGuide set up again? To make changes to OneGuide and your TV setup check out this

OneGuide Troubleshooter
    and let us know how it goes.
  7. ALC83 Win User

X1 Platform/Xbox One Set Up

Make sure you also setup the OneGuide
  8. JodyCloutier Win User

Xbox One One Guide Not Available in Canada

I would like OneGuide to work with my Over the Air setup on Windows Media Center. I did manage to verify my solution works end to end including OneGuide by changing my locale to U.S. Trouble is of course the listings are not for my channels! I just need
    the OneGuide to be made available in Canada and I'll be a happy camper! It's spring 2014 what is the hold up? Is it going to take a letter to Mr. Nadella?
Thema:

1. Changing OneGuide region after setup - Similar Threads - Changing OneGuide region

2. OneGuide changes aspect ratio when changing channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide changes aspect ratio when changing channels: Just got my Xbox One X back from service for the black screen of death. All is good except one thing: The aspect ratio gets zoomed in after changing channels in OneGuide When the system boots up...
  3. VOD Menu on biz when channel change w/oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VOD Menu on biz when channel change w/oneguide: When I change the channel with one guide on my Xbox through my cable box it changes the channel but it also brings up an on-demand menu for that channel making me have to either channel up or...
  4. IR Cable not enough to change channels on OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IR Cable not enough to change channels on OneGuide: Well, we've seen this before, but I haven't seen a perfect match for my situation, so I figured I'd ask. So, my goal is to control my tv and cable with the Xbox One S. I did all I needed to set...
  5. Oneguide doesn't change channels on my motorola VIP1853

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide doesn't change channels on my motorola VIP1853: hello, oneguide is unable to change channels on my tv-tuner, i've already calibrated my kinect sensor. it recognizes my tv but, somehow not my tv-tuner. i also tried manual calibration and the...
  6. Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide: Can anybody help me out please as im stuck on itv3 and want to change channels but can not be asked to keep changing it from the skybox, Thanks e90a8eec-24e0-4094-8bb9-32694a1d6d9d
  7. Help TV OneGuide Not Letting Me Change Channels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help TV OneGuide Not Letting Me Change Channels: I am watching TV on my Xbox One and I am stuck on the USA Network and cannot switch channels. I do not have the kinect camera so I use my controller to use it. I try to click A button but no...
  8. Changing through Oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing through Oneguide: Hi there, after setting everything up i can't change channels through Oneguide or Voice Command. I have a Kinect Sensor, but when i do Voice Commands for Oneguide there is no IR signal (the...
  9. Can't Change through OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change through OneGuide: I just got an Xbox One I connected it to the cable box Everything is perfect but It will not let me change the channel through Oneguide or control it using smartglass at all is there anyway I can...
  10. Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD: Can't change channels using Cisco DTA170HD from TWC using IR Extension/ No Kinect available. TV not compatible with Xbox One HiSense 40H5B. 334467c1-71cc-4d7b-a557-de8cdb83615c