Changing parental account due to old one being invalid

Discus and support Changing parental account due to old one being invalid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried over twenty times now over the period of a week and every time it starts to confirm the change it says "Xbox live sign up is currently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bamakid15, May 1, 2014.

1. bamakid15
    bamakid15 Guest

I have tried over twenty times now over the period of a week and every time it starts to confirm the change it says "Xbox live sign up is currently unavailable, please try again later". is there any way I can fix this?

:)

bamakid15, May 1, 2014
  2. Changing parental account due to old one being invalid

Yes I have the same issue and my connection is great and my parent account is verified and I don't know why but ever since that update my xbox has been doing this...

Mike TheBishop, May 1, 2014
  3. AvA Zamorak
    AvA Zamorak Guest

Why is Xbox saying to change my parent account due to my old one being invalid, but when i put a new account in. It says xbox live sign up currently unavailable. But I've tried countless times throughout this month and every time it says the xbox live

AvA Zamorak, May 1, 2014
  4. Changing parental account due to old one being invalid

is your xbox connected to the internet ?

G0LDEN4PWNAGE, May 2, 2014
  5. Mike TheBishop Win User

Yes I have the same issue and my connection is great and my parent account is verified and I don't know why but ever since that update my xbox has been doing this...
  6. maxen Win User

7. G0LDEN4PWNAGE Win User

is your xbox connected to the internet ?
  8. Chilled Clutch Win User

My account is put in a family as a child with no adult.

I have the exact same problem and my 360 account is locked due to a nonexistent parent account being invalid.
  9. Trolol Man Win User

Xbox live signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Exact same problem as the original questioner. Old parent account became invalid and tried to add a new one but got the same error message. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
Thema:

1. Changing parental account due to old one being invalid - Similar Threads - Changing parental account

2. Xbox One - Changing a Parent Account to a Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Changing a Parent Account to a Child Account: When we purchased Xbox for my son, we set up the account incorrectly. He is using my parent account to play instead of the child account, and I cannot block web browsing, incognito mode etc, or...
  3. minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windows 10 requiring non existent parental account to change settings: So I've been playing a lot of Minecraft windows 10 edition with my siblings and we all want to play a custom server together (which I have pre set up on a separate computer) and now the issue is...
  4. change parent for account control

in XBoX Accessibility
    change parent for account control: Hello we have problems with the son's microsoft account and the family group. The accounts is not in your system. He can not remember his tasks. I need to unlock that pairing and instead add me...
  5. How to change my account to parent account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change my account to parent account: I cant seem to find out how to change my new account to a parent account 65ac47aa-186c-4d6d-b90a-d4d295121b61
  6. Changing parent account, then deleting old parent account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing parent account, then deleting old parent account.: A distant family member set up my sons new XBOX X last Christmas when i was working. He is pretty savvy with regard to Microsoft/XBOX/computer stuff, I’m not. The problem is that he set it up...
  7. zmiana konta rodzic na konto dziecko[change parent account to child account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    zmiana konta rodzic na konto dziecko[change parent account to child account]: Witam, czy jest możliwość zmiany konta z rodzica na dziecko? Chodzi o sytuację, kiedy po zakupie konsoli zostało zarejestrowane konto jako rodzic. Z uwagi na fakt, iż na tym koncie jest już...
  8. Parent Microsoft account being invalid and trying to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Microsoft account being invalid and trying to change it: A few months ago I tried to sign in to xbox live and a message telling me that the parent account that was linked to my xbox live account was invalid. The message led me to a page where I was...
  9. Child account is parent account. How to change without child losing all of his gaming data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account is parent account. How to change without child losing all of his gaming data?: About a year ago, I accidentally registered my son as the parents on his Xbox Microsoft account. Since it has been that way for over a year, if I change it back to child will he lose all of his...
  10. How to change my account age? With no parent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change my account age? With no parent account?: Am a grown man over 18 but my account still needs a parent account on my Xbox one X and I don’t know how to change it so it doesn’t need a parent account I would like some more info on how to...