Changing Profile Picture on Xbox (Xbox App on both PC and Mobile)

Discus and support Changing Profile Picture on Xbox (Xbox App on both PC and Mobile) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Up until recently I've had no issues changing my profile picture on Xbox, and the other day I was going to change it again, but it said that I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nebxy, Apr 13, 2020.

1. nebxy
    nebxy Guest

Up until recently I've had no issues changing my profile picture on Xbox, and the other day I was going to change it again, but it said that I couldn't and to try again in a little while. It's been 2 days since that happened and I tried yesterday and just
    a minute ago, and I am still getting the same message to try again later. I've also tried to change it to a simple Xbox provided profile picture and that wouldn't work either. I'm not sure what's going on and I've checked the enforcement.xbox.com to see if
    I somehow got a suspension or a violation warning, but it says I'm still in good standing. So my only other assumption is that I can't do it due to the COVID-19 outbreak right now and that could be the only reason why I'm unable to change my profile picture.
    Is there a possible fix for this or do I need to wait till the eventual end of the outbreak to be able to change my profile picture.

:)

nebxy, Apr 13, 2020
  2. scriptiny Win User

Disabled for a little while, I personally never realized how much changing your pfp impacts everything but i guess it does lol
  3. Yineca Win User

4. SomeOldSchool Win User

Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...

Hello there,

You can try change your Xbox Profile Picture through Xbox App on Mobile.

Regards!
  5. ObsoleteO reach Win User

why cant i change profile picture?

Hello, to put a personalized profile photo must be from the mobile app of xbox or likewise from the app for pc, there will give you the option to choose a picture of you. Greetings
  6. SummerHay Win User

Error when changing profile picture

When I change my profile picture it ALWAYS says try again later I converted the image to 1080x1080 and tried changing it from both the Xbox and the official Xbox mobile app but it says the same thing! It's really infuriating and annoying! does anyone know
    why this is happening?
    Mine says that It can't upload and that I have to try again
Thema:

1. Changing Profile Picture on Xbox (Xbox App on both PC and Mobile) - Similar Threads - Changing Profile Picture

2. I can't change my profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my profile picture: The Xbox console doesn't let me change my picture replying with please try again later. I believe that someone mentioned in a previous thread said that someone changed their profile picture during...
  3. Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?: Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone knew when we can change our custom profile pictures again? And why we cant right now? 4f377179-fc3e-4b46-a9bd-96bba4f5016c
  4. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: I have hardy this problem for days. When i try to customize it appears to me: "at this time it is not possible to change your image" 5e2e64f3-20de-44ee-84d0-ff0e6384eac9
  5. Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...: When ever i go to change my xbox profile picture it says error try again later i left it three weeks and it is still the same can somebody help? b1530d00-b538-43b7-ad87-0949666a9be6
  6. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: Adjustments to custom picture uploads As people look to gaming for social connection, we’re seeing record numbers across Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live, and Mixer. To streamline moderation and ensure...
  7. Unable to change profile gamer picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unable to change profile gamer picture: Hello I been having trouble trying to change my custom gamer picture. I've always kept it friendly but I can't seem to change it like it's not letting me and I wish to change it to something I...
  8. Change profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change profile picture: Why can't I change my profile pic it's been 4 month's. 9887df67-5197-4a29-9880-e5ab213efa66
  9. Error when changing profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error when changing profile picture: When I change my profile picture it ALWAYS says try again later I converted the image to 1080x1080 and tried changing it from both the Xbox and the official Xbox mobile app but it says the same...
  10. xbox 계정 사용자 지정 프로필사진이 계속 바뀌지 않습니다. [Your xbox account custom profile picture won't change.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 계정 사용자 지정 프로필사진이 계속 바뀌지 않습니다. [Your xbox account custom profile picture won't change.]: [img] 이런 형식으로 사용자 지 사진이 계속 업로드 되지 않는데 결국 기다리는 방법밖에 없나요? [Translation-I can't keep uploading custom photos in this format, but the only way to wait?] 20210c72-578c-4788-9733-1091547d07ad