Changing region from USA to UK

Discus and support Changing region from USA to UK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to change my region from USA to UK and I receive this message: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexmafiot11, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Alexmafiot11
    Alexmafiot11 Guest

Hello, I want to change my region from USA to UK and I receive this message: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later." I read the Region Change
    Support Page and all seems to be ok...What can I do?

Thank you!

:)

Alexmafiot11, Nov 4, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi,

It probably has something to do with money or subscriptions on your account thats maybe preventing this.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi,

Have a look at
    this link
    and scroll down to the bottom. There you'll see reason why changing your region won't work. See if any of them are applicable to you.
  4. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Locale Problems

Why would changing your account region (Migration) affect the ability to play with UK Players?

I am from the UK, my region is the UK and I find plenty of USA players.

Does strike me as odd if I'm honest.
  5. craigs911 Win User

Some questions about migration.

ok just a few points and a little guessing on your region
    • ok most xbox live points/subscription codes are region locked.
    • from what i understand about your question, you have changed your account region to japan and you have now changed back to USA ( guessing your region ).
    • if your region is set to USA and you bought a points/subscription code from a united states retailer you can redeem that code as it is for your current region
    • as codes are usually region locked you cannot use a UK code for a USA account ect
    • IE i have a UK account i change it to canada while its set to canada i cannot use a uk code but when i change back to UK i can use a UK code
    so to answer your question, as long as your gamer tag has the same region is the same as the code you have purchased you can use it.
    hope that helps
  6. Obey Part Win User

Black ops 2 wont download on my new xbox when i license transfer

Can i changed regions back and forth? like if i change to the usa can i change back to the uk?
Thema:

1. Changing region from USA to UK - Similar Threads - Changing region USA

2. Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change language of games on xbox beta without changing my windows region?: The subject says it all already. I just want to choose between the languages the game has to offer, and not be forced to play on the language xbox beta thinks is the best for me....
  3. Can’t change region or country for billing info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t change region or country for billing info: I tried to buy a game a month ago yesterday but it came up saying i have no suitable billing info or something along those lines so i pressed update billing info and had to change my email as it...
  4. NO PUEDO CAMBIAR DE REGION -[Translation - I CAN NOT CHANGE REGION]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CAMBIAR DE REGION -[Translation - I CAN NOT CHANGE REGION]: hace 5 dias cambie de region a mexico para averiguar una cosa. Pero ahora no puedeo volver a mi region en xbox 360 (argentina) y lo necesito ahora. alguien me puede ayudar por favor?...
  5. I cannot change my xbox pass region.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my xbox pass region.: Hello, I have a problem with my game pass region I cannot change the region, I live in Belgium and the software tells me that it is not in America I have had this problem for several months, I...
  6. I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.: Hello, I am currently attempting to change my gamertag, and once I get to payment processing, I am required to change my profile address. [img] Everything goes fine until I reach the region...
  7. Can't change region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change region.: I recently logged back into my Xbox live account which was created in the UK. Now i live in Japan, i bought the console here from Microsoft directly. I used the code in the box for a free months...
  8. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  9. Change language to English on region Belgium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change language to English on region Belgium: Hi everyone Is there a way to select Belgium as region and still be able to select English as language? The reason is that I want to be able to buy X360 games with gold through the web (as my...
  10. Cant Purchase Games as Region keeps changing to USA from UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Purchase Games as Region keeps changing to USA from UK: Hi All, I hope someone could help. For some unknown reason recently when I go to buy a game on Xbox One, Smart Glass or Xbox.com it keeps showing me the items in the USA store instead of the UK...