Changing region from USA to UK

Discus and support Changing region from USA to UK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to change my region from USA to UK and I receive this message: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexmafiot11, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Alexmafiot11
    Alexmafiot11 Guest

Hello, I want to change my region from USA to UK and I receive this message: "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later." I read the Region Change
    Support Page and all seems to be ok...What can I do?

Thank you!

:)

Alexmafiot11, Nov 4, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Hi,

It probably has something to do with money or subscriptions on your account thats maybe preventing this.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Hi,

Have a look at
    this link
    and scroll down to the bottom. There you'll see reason why changing your region won't work. See if any of them are applicable to you.
  4. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Locale Problems

Why would changing your account region (Migration) affect the ability to play with UK Players?

I am from the UK, my region is the UK and I find plenty of USA players.

Does strike me as odd if I'm honest.
  5. craigs911 Win User

Some questions about migration.

ok just a few points and a little guessing on your region
    • ok most xbox live points/subscription codes are region locked.
    • from what i understand about your question, you have changed your account region to japan and you have now changed back to USA ( guessing your region ).
    • if your region is set to USA and you bought a points/subscription code from a united states retailer you can redeem that code as it is for your current region
    • as codes are usually region locked you cannot use a UK code for a USA account ect
    • IE i have a UK account i change it to canada while its set to canada i cannot use a uk code but when i change back to UK i can use a UK code
    so to answer your question, as long as your gamer tag has the same region is the same as the code you have purchased you can use it.
    hope that helps
  6. Obey Part Win User

Black ops 2 wont download on my new xbox when i license transfer

Can i changed regions back and forth? like if i change to the usa can i change back to the uk?
Thema:

1. Changing region from USA to UK - Similar Threads - Changing region USA

2. Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.: Hello. I am not able to purchase the Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region on the Xbox app. I'm in the Philippines and when I click the buy button it says that the game will be...
  3. Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC: As title said, so I've downloaded the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows 10, I wanted to subscribe to the Xbox Pass, when I reach Billing Info Address, I'm unable to choose my Billing Region/Country....
  4. Changing Region on Xbox (Beta) for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Region on Xbox (Beta) for PC: Hi, I'm currently trying to get the Game Pass on PC but the Xbox App won't let me. It says I'm in the USA which I am not. I use any payment methods because I can't change the region while paying....
  5. Changing regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing regions: I am getting a error code (80150017) and i think it has to do with the fact that i brought my xbox 360 from the United States (where i got it) and have retired in the Philippines. When trying to...
  6. Region Changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region Changing: Hey everyone, Firstly thanks for any help and advice anyone can give me. I recently moved overseas from Australia and I have updated my region in my account online and also on my xbox. I...
  7. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  8. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  9. Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: Hi, I wanted to change region for Canada, and I changed by mistake to brazil. I don't live in Brazil and I don't speak the language. I'd like to either rollback to my former country, or change...
  10. Cant Purchase Games as Region keeps changing to USA from UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Purchase Games as Region keeps changing to USA from UK: Hi All, I hope someone could help. For some unknown reason recently when I go to buy a game on Xbox One, Smart Glass or Xbox.com it keeps showing me the items in the USA store instead of the UK...