changing security protocol

Discus and support changing security protocol in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; changing security protocol What do you mean by security protocol? Like changing the wifi from WEP to WPA? 66b2c466-dfe7-4e9c-831f-c669baa862cf Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by cliffclausen, Dec 31, 2018.

1. cliffclausen
    cliffclausen Guest

What do you mean by security protocol?

Like changing the wifi from WEP to WPA?

:)

cliffclausen, Dec 31, 2018
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

4. Ackis Win User

What do you mean by security protocol?

Like changing the wifi from WEP to WPA?
  5. AStackOpancakes Win User

Yes thats what i mean now how do you do it???
  6. DEADLYDONKEY20 Win User

Changing Router's Security Protocol

I have the same problem, if you connect it with an ethernet cable if you register your mac adress to the uni website
Thema:

1. changing security protocol - Similar Threads - changing security protocol

2. I made some security changes and now i need some help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made some security changes and now i need some help: Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The...
  3. Security Info Change To Phone Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Info Change To Phone Number: So right now i am in the process of having my security info being deleted. I didn’t have access to the email associated with my, which was the only type of security info i had on my account, so i...
  4. Security Info Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Info Change: So i recently clicked the forgot security info option for my acvount and i am now on the 30 day wait period. I did this because i have only one email associated with this account and i dont have...
  5. Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?: When I went to sign into my account, it prompted me to update my email. When I went to do this, it asked for a code sent to my email, which no longer exists. As I went to change my email, I was...
  6. how do you change your router' security protocol

in XBoX on Mobile
    how do you change your router' security protocol: yo how do you change your network protocol 87daa362-cfff-4eef-94dc-e0ca0e9a51e7
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing router's security protocol Hi It's not unusual for some networks to block access to some websites / other networks (I know as I have had...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing Router's Security Protocol

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing Router's Security Protocol: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Changing Router's Security Protocol Hey there DeadlyDonkey, I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please...
  9. How do I change my routers security protocol?

How do I change my routers security protocol?: How do I change my routers security protocol? I just moved into my college dorms and it says my consol supports WPA/WPA2 and WPE security protocols and my router is using something else and I need...
  10. How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi?

How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi?: How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi? How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi? Right...