changing the age on my account

Discus and support changing the age on my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive done everything to change the age but it wont work 12a8fe06-ea0a-4a3d-8ab0-fce77c6678b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlfieEllis, Oct 12, 2018.

1. AlfieEllis
    AlfieEllis Guest

Ive done everything to change the age but it wont work

:)

AlfieEllis, Oct 12, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Ambassador Help?

Changing the age of your account nor changing the email of your account will affect your account age fyi

It goes based on your age when you set up your account

ngocphi, Oct 12, 2018
  3. JMord42
    JMord42 Guest
    I can't download 360 Xbox Live Gold free games on my Xbox One

Does changing my age on my Microsoft Account work?

JMord42, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's not possible to change the age of an account once it has been created.

Smwutches, Oct 12, 2018
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 12, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That will change the age of the Microsoft account, but not the Xbox account.

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2018
  7. XD TenBobcat Win User

I can't enable the Fortnite Epic friends list because my age is set wrong.

You can change the age of your Microsoft account at http://account.live.com but keep in mind that will only change the age of your Microsoft account and not your Xbox account.
    How do I change the age of my Xbox account?
  8. Smwutches Win User

That will change the age of the Microsoft account, but not the Xbox account.
  9. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to change the age of an account once it has been created.
  10. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

can anyone help me with mu parantal email ?

Changing the age on your email doesn't change the age of your account. There is no way to change the age of an account.
Thema:

1. changing the age on my account - Similar Threads - changing age account

2. I want to change my age of my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my age of my Xbox account: I am not a child anymore and i want to change my age so i can finally do something because i am getting pretty pissed that they just (Mod Removed-Profanity) lock me out of my account because i...
  3. How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?: My son and I like to play games together and it has proven extremely difficult to do so with certain titles that deem him too young to play. I updated his content restrictions on his Xbox as well...
  4. Trying to change my age but I am child account even tho am not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my age but I am child account even tho am not: So i been having this problem for a while, for no reason it keep saying i am a child account on my xbox even tho i am an adult, also i recently even verify my age to the xbox but still say i am a...
  5. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?: I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e
  6. How to change my account age? With no parent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change my account age? With no parent account?: Am a grown man over 18 but my account still needs a parent account on my Xbox one X and I don’t know how to change it so it doesn’t need a parent account I would like some more info on how to...
  7. Changing age for a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing age for a child account: So I made my account a while ago and it is a child account. When my parent signs in and clicks "manage my child's personal info" no child account appears. I have still not been able to change the...
  8. Changing age for a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing age for a child account: So I made my account a while ago and it is a child account. When my parent signs in and clicks "manage my child's personal info" no child account appears. I have still not been able to change the...
  9. Changing the age of my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the age of my account?: Shortly the problem is this: i'm 16 and i have an adult account cause i'm underage now i wanted to use the same Microsoft account for my laptop, that Windows 10 thingie... and when i tried to...
  10. How to change the age of a child account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the age of a child account?: So my child made this account when he was obviously below age 18, but he is now 19. Is there anyway to change the age of his account so he is the adult in the xbox family or just change the age in...