Changing through Oneguide

Discus and support Changing through Oneguide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, after setting everything up i can't change channels through Oneguide or Voice Command. I have a Kinect Sensor, but when i do Voice Commands... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philipp_990, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Philipp_990
    Philipp_990 Guest

Hi there,

after setting everything up i can't change channels through Oneguide or Voice Command. I have a Kinect Sensor, but when i do Voice Commands for Oneguide there is no IR signal (the fourth dot), but when i change Volume for my TV there is the IR Signal. What
    am I doing wrong?

I have a Humax HD Nano Basic and a Samsung UE40C5700. At setup both could be found and got "Power-Signal" (and so on). So the Xbox should have the right Remote Code right?

:)

Philipp_990, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Xfinity X1 box PX001anc wont change channels using the Kinect commands

And changing via OneGuide and controller works every time, it's just voice that's broken?

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Dec 28, 2014
  3. Xbox One no longer shows guide using Kinect command "Xbox Show Guide"

Yeah, they ruined the experience by changing the commands. You need to use "xbox oneguide" instead.

BRiT wtfdotcom, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Zangetsu221 Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

Hey everyone, this same problem just happened to me where my cable provider changed the channel lineup but my xbox was still using the old channel numbers but i found how to fix it. Go to settings ---> tv&oneguide ---> oneguide---> clear oneguide ---> then
    last still in oneguide go to tv lineup and go through that again. That fixed it for me.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Summer update broke Media Remote control

Hey there Iffy Logic!

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your Media Remote. Have you had a chance to try running through OneGuide set up again? To make changes to OneGuide and your TV setup check out this

OneGuide Troubleshooter
    and let us know how it goes.
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Cisco 4742HDC not compatible

riggles, you can change the codeset by going to TV & OneGuide settings, then troubleshooting. It sounds like you went through the devices menu. Can you try that?
  7. macduck92 Win User

Can't Change through OneGuide

I think I just answered my own question but

But thank you very much for helping me out
  8. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Can't Change through OneGuide

Hey macduck92, sorry about your issues.

Do you have a Kinect or an IR extension cable that allows you to control your TV or Cable box? If so, does it have line of sight to the device?
Thema:

1. Changing through Oneguide - Similar Threads - Changing through Oneguide

2. MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye

in XBoX on Windows
    MineCraft Running on Windows 10 on Laptop- Cant change mode to see through character Eye: CAnt change the mode...i can see character whole body which blocks the my vision to place building blocks. I want to see via "Characters" Eye means I want to be inside the charcater not outside,...
  3. Please give us the ability to change the default drive for installing games through the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give us the ability to change the default drive for installing games through the...: Hey devs, Please read through this. You have a great idea with the Xbox app with features that the previous app was missing. (Minimise to tray [thank you, finally], Push to talk [again...
  4. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  5. Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change resolution in Hellblade, through Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice seems to always render at the display's max / native / recommended resolution, regardless of what you set the resolution to in-game or in Windows. Anyone know of a...
  6. Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live price change mid way through months subscription problem: Hi all, i have been a monthly subscriber for a long time and just found out about the monthly price change after trying to play GTA Online i get the message "your profile does not have permission...
  7. Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft beta through insider hub constantly says pending and no change.: So for the past two days I've been waiting to see if this pending would go away but it has not and I know this isn't supposed to be happening. I've also tried all of the resets and restarts....
  8. Can't change my email without verifying through that email, but the email is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my email without verifying through that email, but the email is gone: The email I have this account set to is gone. I lost access to it. Now I can't figure out how to change my email. Everything keeps telling me to fully sign in to this account, but in order to do...
  9. Can't Change through OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change through OneGuide: I just got an Xbox One I connected it to the cable box Everything is perfect but It will not let me change the channel through Oneguide or control it using smartglass at all is there anyway I can...
  10. Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide: Hello, I have an Xbox One, and I can watch my Cable TV through it fine, but I cannot change the channel through the OneGuide, I am forced to use my Rogers Cable remote. And if I go into Settings >...