Changing to Xbox One

Discus and support Changing to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im on the 360 just now. Im wondering how my 8mb broadband will cope with online gaming on the One. Does the next gen console require faster bandwidth,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roninsmiler, Aug 25, 2014.

1. roninsmiler
    roninsmiler Guest

Changing to Xbox One

Im on the 360 just now. Im wondering how my 8mb broadband will cope with online gaming on the One.

Does the next gen console require faster bandwidth, or bigger size, or both or neither?

:)

roninsmiler, Aug 25, 2014
  2. HELP NEEDED ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED AUTO DETECT TO HDMI NOW XBOX ONE WON'T PICK UP HDMI

I accidentally changed my xbox one settings to HDMI instead of AUTODETECT now my xbox one won't detect HDMI tried connecting xbox one to TV still didn't work. This all happened because i tried changing my quality of 720p to 1080p but i ended up changing
    the AUTODETECT.

KatwambaMutale, Aug 25, 2014
  3. LD VAD3R
    LD VAD3R Guest
    Xbox One S flickering in Destiny

I also suggest changing the thread title to "Xbox One S flickering in Destiny"

LD VAD3R, Aug 25, 2014
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Setup too bright white to read from far

5. maxen Win User

When will I be able to change e-mails and gamertags on Xbox One...?!

6. Dboi91 Win User

Xbox one changes

Lol dumbass uses the same name for his troll accounts. What a fail your life is SickMFAS
  7. JovanGarza Win User

Xbox one changes

I only do this because I'm a Xbox fanboy and care about Microsoft
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Xbox One changes.

you can turn the kinect off it doesnt quote unquote always have to be on.
Thema:

Changing to Xbox One

1. Changing to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Changing

2. german translation in Guide changes

in XboX Insiders
    german translation in Guide changes: Here are a few things I noticed in the current built. These should be edited. On the Guide menu - Profile and system english is probably "costomize Guide" is currently translated into...
  3. Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App - Can't change drive onto which install games: That is: I can change the drive - but only if I change the drive, onto which each and every Windows program will be installed from that point forward, which is definitely not what I'm looking for....
  4. Changed Gamertag and Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Gamertag and Backwards Compatibility: I recently changed my Gamertag (3 months ago) and i'm trying to play Halo 3 and it doesnt recognize my account. I have tried to Download Profile, but when I enter the password it has a maximum...
  5. Community feed changed AGAIN! and it’s worse

in XboX Insiders
    Community feed changed AGAIN! and it’s worse: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  6. How do I change my given gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my given gamer tag: I play on a ps4 and i cant quite figure out ow to change the gamer tag that was given to me through my Microsoft account. How do I change it since i am playing on a ps4. I can only find links for...
  7. changed from dvi to hdmi and now i have no screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    changed from dvi to hdmi and now i have no screen: So i was playing on dvi settings switched to hdmi as i noticed i was getting no sound output whatsoever from the tv so i changed the setting the tv went into 1080p and then showed a no signal...
  8. Change Xbox Gamertag Not Working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox Gamertag Not Working: [img] This is what happens when I try and change my gamertag. 4f0b536b-91e2-4d6d-a177-722e10df3041
  9. May I get the # suffix added to my gamertag removed or a way to change my GT?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    May I get the # suffix added to my gamertag removed or a way to change my GT?: I want to change my gamertag because of the # suffix added and it makes me pay 10€ so I would like be able to remove the suffix. May I get the suffix removed or be able to get a discount to change...
  10. Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Chat Mixer slider is grayed out (can't change it) how to fix??: I can't change the chat mixer, so I can't hear my game, only people. I can't go to the slider either, soooooo I don't know what to do. 268a309f-538a-4fc4-a21e-f57a9b00e7b2