Changing to Xbox One

Discus and support Changing to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im on the 360 just now. Im wondering how my 8mb broadband will cope with online gaming on the One. Does the next gen console require faster bandwidth,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roninsmiler, Aug 25, 2014.

1. roninsmiler
    roninsmiler Guest

Changing to Xbox One

Im on the 360 just now. Im wondering how my 8mb broadband will cope with online gaming on the One.

Does the next gen console require faster bandwidth, or bigger size, or both or neither?

:)

roninsmiler, Aug 25, 2014
  2. HELP NEEDED ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED AUTO DETECT TO HDMI NOW XBOX ONE WON'T PICK UP HDMI

I accidentally changed my xbox one settings to HDMI instead of AUTODETECT now my xbox one won't detect HDMI tried connecting xbox one to TV still didn't work. This all happened because i tried changing my quality of 720p to 1080p but i ended up changing
    the AUTODETECT.

KatwambaMutale, Aug 25, 2014
  3. LD VAD3R
    LD VAD3R Guest
    Xbox One S flickering in Destiny

I also suggest changing the thread title to "Xbox One S flickering in Destiny"

LD VAD3R, Aug 25, 2014
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Setup too bright white to read from far

5. maxen Win User

When will I be able to change e-mails and gamertags on Xbox One...?!

6. Dboi91 Win User

Xbox one changes

Lol dumbass uses the same name for his troll accounts. What a fail your life is SickMFAS
  7. JovanGarza Win User

Xbox one changes

I only do this because I'm a Xbox fanboy and care about Microsoft
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Xbox One changes.

you can turn the kinect off it doesnt quote unquote always have to be on.
Thema:

Changing to Xbox One

1. Changing to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Changing

2. Gamertag name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag name change: Hi! I wanted to create a gamertag with a specific name, one i didn't think anyone uses thus being avalible almost everywhere. But I saw that the name I wanted was already taken. Looking into the...
  3. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  4. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]: Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?] 2b72c482-170b-4f9a-8111-1b38477396ab
  5. Не могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу сменить тег игрока Xbox. [Mod Translation-Can't change Xbox player tag.]: Установил приложение Xbox (Beta) для Windows 10, система выдала мне тег игрока вида Player60006. После этого через меню настроек приложение Xbox (Beta) я воспользовался функцией изменения тега...
  6. Écran d ouverture change toujours [Mod Translation - Opening screen always changes]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Écran d ouverture change toujours [Mod Translation - Opening screen always changes]: Bonjour, j allume ma console et ça reste sur l écran d accueil puis rien ouvre......svp aidez moi [Mod Translation - Hello, I turn on my console and it remains on the home screen then nothing...
  7. Win 10 Yeni Uygulamaların yükleneceği yer değişmiyor[Translation-Win 10 No change in where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Yeni Uygulamaların yükleneceği yer değişmiyor[Translation-Win 10 No change in where...: c diskinde yer olmadığı için xbox gamepass deki oyunlarımı d ye kaydetmek istiyorum ama yeni uygulamalrın kaydedileceği yeri değiştirmek istediğimde ''Varsayılan yükleme konumunuzu...
  8. Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asked to change payment method when trying to download 360 games in Gold on an XBox one: Recently ive had problems with trying to download 360 games in Gold. Why am i asked to change metod of payment for free downloads? d7f56a02-6ece-423d-9210-27ab11c3bc7b
  9. Changing linked Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing linked Xbox account: Hello, When I created my Xbox Live account, I linked it to my previous Microsoft Account (let's say A mail). Later I began using another Microsoft Account (B mail), which I'm using as my primary...
  10. How do I change my back up email on my Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my back up email on my Xbox?: I need to know how to change the backup email for my xbox to a different one. 388138bc-27d1-4012-9391-f5809593bc63