changing xbox console to home 5 times per year

Discus and support changing xbox console to home 5 times per year in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox says it user can change console home setting 5 times per year and the year starts from the day using console . this is not true as the year starts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mohamedfahmy3, Jun 15, 2019.

1. changing xbox console to home 5 times per year

xbox says it user can change console home setting 5 times per year and the year starts from the day using console . this is not true as the year starts from the last time change in home setting .

:)

mohamedfahmy3, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

cant set my home xbox

It was 3, but was changed awhile ago to 5 times a year.

https://www.onmsft.com/news/you-can-now-change-your-home-xbox-one-console-5-times-per-year
  3. KindGryphon Win User

remettre ma xbox en principale

If you have already used your limit of home console changes then you will have to wait 1 year from the time you used the first home xbox change before you can do it again.

The home Xbox change limit was changed to 5 per year. Unless you are sharing your home console with your neighbors (which is against the code of conduct) then 5 changes per year is more than enough.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

xbox reset

You can change your home Xbox up to 5 times per year. If you have already used your 5 home console changes then you will have to wait 1 year from the time you changed your home Xbox.

The only exception to this policy is if you needed to change your home console due to getting a new or replacement console.
  5. Zero420override Win User

Xbox settings

You cam change your home Xbox 5 times per year.
  6. ngocphi Win User

No you are miss understanding the rule

First you get a FULL reset when you the last of 5 changes per year

You can change anytime after 1year of expiry of.the first change you just wont have five till the year of the last change

You cannalso fill out the survey on xbox assist for a one time reset for.5

But you shouldnt have to use your 5 unless you are doing something you arent supposed to

Like sharing your account you should be doing the recovery and changes yourself

NOONE should have access to your profile not even your dog
Thema:

1. changing xbox console to home 5 times per year - Similar Threads - changing console home

2. Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem: Hi, I can't set my home console. I have 3 tries left on my account(of course if what the message says when i want set this is true- maybe it's bugged) and my friend has 4 tries left. He has same...
  3. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later": When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all...
  4. Cant change my Console to "Home Console"!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant change my Console to "Home Console"!: HI Community, at first sorry for my bad English! My Problem is that i cant change my Console into my "Home Console"! If i go to Settings and ty to change it it says "Thix Xbox cant be...
  5. Home Console Changes - is there a way to increase the limit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Console Changes - is there a way to increase the limit?: Hi team, While not typical, my family would represent a small fraction of the xbox community, in that our household is actually spread over three geographical areas My home (we have two...
  6. How to change home console a 4th time

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change home console a 4th time: I screwed up and now my account is on the wrong console. I've changed it three times and it will not let me change it. Is there a way to change it a fourth time? b804c3ca-c49c-4446-abba-c617c5b7e2e9
  7. Changing Xbox One Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing Xbox One Home Console: Okay, I'm posting this under the account forum thing, even though I don't know if it's the correct forum or not, there is just too much to look through. Anyway, I changed my xbox one home console...
  8. how can you by pass the wait period to change home console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can you by pass the wait period to change home console.: I want to set my home console back to my main xbox console but it says I can only do it three times a year. however I only remember doing it once. Is there a way to reset it or make my console my...
  9. Changing my Home Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing my Home Console: I need to take off an old Xbox One Console that is stating it is my Home console, when in fact it is not. I really need it taken off because the person who owns that console would have access to...
  10. Cant change my xbox home console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change my xbox home console.: Hi my old xbox broke a while ago so I bought a new one. Now I am trying to change my Xbox Home console but when I am on the homepage there is an Error. It says try it with an other site This site...