Changing Xbox Email

Discus and support Changing Xbox Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox one account. It was made through my parents email and Microsoft and i need to know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeoRyc, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. LeoRyc
    LeoRyc Guest

Changing Xbox Email

I am trying to change the Microsoft account linked to my xbox one account. It was made through my parents email and Microsoft and i need to know how to change it to my Microsoft. Any ideas?

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Changing Xbox Email

Hi Leo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you want to change your primary email.Here is the guide for
    changing the primary email on the Microsoft account.
    You can however set up home consoleon your main profile.
    Note:If you choose to remove an alias that uses a Microsoft domain such as @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, or @live.com, that alias will be completely deleted and will not be available to sign in to any Microsoft
    services. Also, if your email/Microsoft account already has a gamertag you will not be able to set as primary. You can add to account leave as a secondary email.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. LeoRyc Win User

Changing Xbox Email

Hi brad

I am not wanting to change the email of the Microsoft account as its my parents Microsoft. I was hoping there would be a way to change the Xbox account to my Microsoft instead?
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Email change

Sorry to hear it. No one can hack your account unless you give them info on how to get in (ie. login and password).

I would start by changing the password for your account's email address. Then you can try following the steps listed at the link to change the email address associated with your gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

The link also provides conditions that may prevent you from changing the email address.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Help with changing email address

To change the email in your xbox account, you need to change the email of your windows live ID.
  6. llamas arctic Win User

Trouble with account after recently changing attached email.

Try login in with your old email and try to change it on the website or the Xbox because when someone change they email on their Xbox live account it take 3 days for the changes to show up
Thema:

Changing Xbox Email

1. Changing Xbox Email - Similar Threads - Changing Email

2. Change Xbox Account Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Xbox Account Email: The email that is on my xbox account is some bogus email ending in .ru. I assume its been hacked at some point. THIS IS NOT THE EMAIL LINKED OR USED TO LOGIN TO MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. It works fine...
  3. Xbox Account Email Change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Email Change.: Is it possible to switch the email of my xbox account but not change the email for my microsoft account? As of now my dads email is on my xbox account but his email is linked to his microsoft...
  4. Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my xbox live email to my microsoft account email: My xbox and xbox box live subscription is registered under a hotmail address from a long time ago. I would like to transfer my xbox and xbox live account so that it's all under my microsoft...
  5. Changing Email from Xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Email from Xbox account: I am the owner of an @live.com email and my younger brother's Xbox account is using my email. I can't find the way to change the email where I keep my own email and he starts a new one with his...
  6. how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to look up and change your email and cell phone to my new account: I cant login in to my old Hotmail account. How can i update my cell phone on my xbox live account Let me know 035083f5-453a-40a5-8ed9-f66de4724041
  7. changing email and name

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing email and name: i created an account using my email for my son a while ago. Now I need to start using parental controls and my son's account is under my email. I cant just go under my account and change it to a...
  8. Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing gamer tags associated with email addresses.: way back when i first got my xbox360 i created an account with an email address but i spelled the domain name wrong. It worked even though its not a real email address. i just bought halo master...
  9. mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mudaram meu email da EAsports não consigo mais acessar[changed my EAsports email I can't...: alguem invadiu e mudou a senha e o email porem nao consigo acessar mais minha conta porem a conta ficou no meu fifa esta assim ID publica: cadu987192668 email: [Mod Removed - Personal...
  10. How to change XBOX account WITHOUT DELETEING the old email.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change XBOX account WITHOUT DELETEING the old email.: Simply as the title suggests, how can I change the email of the xbox account, not microsoft because when you are a kid you asked your perents permission to make an account but now since Im at old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change xbox email