Changing Xbox Gamerpic

Discus and support Changing Xbox Gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my Xbox gamerpic to a custom image through the Xbox console companion app on pc. But whenever i try to upload the image it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrTre, Apr 13, 2020.

1. DrTre
    DrTre Guest

Changing Xbox Gamerpic

I'm trying to change my Xbox gamerpic to a custom image through the Xbox console companion app on pc. But whenever i try to upload the image it just says, "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Please try again in a little while." But I've also
    tried changing it on multiple occasions on different days just to see if some servers were down or something. I turned 18 on March 19th so I don't know if my age has changed in the Xbox systems. Please help, and thank you.

:)

DrTre, Apr 13, 2020
  2. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Wrong gamer pictures being displayed for me and my opponents.

You can only change your Gamerpic on the Xbox. Changing your style does not change your Gamerpic. Turn on your Xbox and update your Gamerpic.
  3. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Xbox Avatar

You can only change your Gamerpic on the Xbox. Changing your style does not change your Gamerpic.
  4. Josh With Dosh Win User

What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

5. Smwutches Win User

How to revert to xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox one

6. WPAK Win User

gamertag box on the left

Thema:

Changing Xbox Gamerpic

1. Changing Xbox Gamerpic - Similar Threads - Changing Gamerpic

2. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  3. I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I want to change my gamerpic but for some reason I can not.: Hello, I've changed my gamerpic before with my own but after 2 years of having the same one I wish to change it but when I went to go change it either on my phone or computer I am unable. I do not...
  4. Gamerpic not changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerpic not changing: so when are we going to be able to change our gamerpics? is there an estimated date or are we just waiting...? 2c501c7b-5cda-4527-8daa-f0cb02af4600
  5. Cant change my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant change my gamerpic: Ok i want to change my picture to my own picture on xbox but everytime i try it doesnt go through i read on a forum that because of covid they disabled the feature which is imo dumb because what...
  6. When will we be able to change our gamerpics again?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will we be able to change our gamerpics again?: So I know that we aren't able to change our pfps because it has been overwhelming, but it has been like this for a couple of weeks now? I was wondering when we'll be able to change them again? Or...
  7. Changing My Gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing My Gamerpic: I've been trying to upload a custom gamerpic for days, and if not days, months and I've never had sucess. I've tried on my xbox, I've tried on my phone, and I've tried on my laptop, none of which...
  8. Ok it has been a month now, when will I be able to change my gamerpic with a custom one?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ok it has been a month now, when will I be able to change my gamerpic with a custom one?: Ok it has been at least a month now give us the option to change our (custom) gamerpics, club pics and club backgrounds back. 66d022e1-1b39-47df-83e8-6d68a06d5b3b
  9. Can't change gamerpic to a custom on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change gamerpic to a custom on: I am trying to make a custom gamerpic on my console but it is not letting me at this time. I tried using the Xbox PC app and the mobile app. I am not breaking any of the rules to it's just a...
  10. How long will it be until I can change my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long will it be until I can change my gamerpic?: Ive seen the post about not being able to change your gamerpic and i completely understand why, but how long will it be until we can change them back again? 3f98d9f9-0a1c-4c97-b14a-4a4530242470