Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings

Discus and support Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have had an issue with not being able to see chat of people who aren’t my xbox live friends, and I can’t find where to change the privacy settings on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ThatLegend57, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ThatLegend57
    ThatLegend57 Guest

I have had an issue with not being able to see chat of people who aren’t my xbox live friends, and I can’t find where to change the privacy settings on the website. Any links to help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ThatLegend57, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Killn The Drama Win User

Offline when I'm not offline?

Hello iGotzMunchys,

Xbox LIVE > Online safety and privacy. Make sure your online status is not blocked.

• Sign into your Xbox LIVE account on your console.
    • Go to Settings, then select Privacy.
    • Choose Change Settings, Then select Customize.
    • Change the settings to what you like it to be.
    • To exit, press the B button on your controller, Then choose Save and Exit.

To change child’s safety and privacy settings

Also more info in privacy settings can be found
    HERE
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Game Pass sharing

4. FreeAndSay Win User

Change account data

You can change your Microsoft account birthdate from here https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ If you need to change any privacy settings on your Xbox, go to settings
    > Privacy & online safety > Xbox live privacy.
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

battlefield 3 online

I think the trouble is the one i highlighted in yellow

Xbox LIVE > Online safety and privacy

• Sign into your Xbox LIVE account on your console.
    • Go to Settings, then select Privacy.
    • Choose Change Settings, Then select Customize.
    • Change the settings to what you like it to be.
    • To exit, press the B button on your controller, Then choose Save and Exit.

To change child’s safety and privacy settings

1. Sign into Xbox LIVE use the adult account.
    2. Go to Settings, Then choose Family.
    3. Choose the child account that you want to make changes.
    4. Choose Online Safety, Then select Change Settings.
    5. Change the settings to what you may like them to be.
    6. To exit, press the B button on your controller, and then choose Save and Exit.

Also more info in privacy settings can be found
    HERE
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Need to file action - Player sent picture of his genitals

Thema:

1. Changing Xbox Live Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Changing Live Privacy

2. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  3. XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE改玩家代号失败 [Edit - Translation] - XBOX LIVE failed to change player code: [img] 手机和PC浏览器改民都是这 [Edit - Translation] - This is the case for mobile phones and PC browsers. af57ce1f-7173-4400-8e9c-634f8c17bcff
  4. Change XBOX Live account to login to Epic Games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change XBOX Live account to login to Epic Games account: My son used my Xbox Live account to link to his Epic Games account. When we purchased a second Xbox One for my son we logged into his Xbox Live account and tried to link to his Epic Games account...
  5. change profile name xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    change profile name xbox live account: how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account? 94ca7ad7-130f-40bf-b193-b8f80b9fb019
  6. Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change Xbox Live Privacy Settings and cannot log into Xbox on Xbox Site: I have no clue why, but every time I try to change privacy settings on the Xbox Site, I just keep getting redirected to the "Change your child's Xbox Privacy settings" The thing is, I'm not in a...
  7. Can't change the xbox live privacy settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change the xbox live privacy settings.: I am 21 years old. My account at the family settings says I am an adult, but I can't change my online xbox privacy settings so that I can play with other people. And it pisses me off. Because I...
  8. Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Added my son as a family member and friend on Xbox Live, can't change his privacy settings: I want my son to add a friend in Minecraft PE (Android), so I created an Xbox Live account for him (AlbercikW). Since I've provided his real birthdate, he's not allowed to add friends. So I added...
  9. Non-Live Accounts Cannot Change Profile/Account/Privacy Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Live Accounts Cannot Change Profile/Account/Privacy Settings: Our Xbox 360 has 4 accounts, but only one of the accounts is a Xbox Live Subscriber. The Live subscriber is the ONLY account on the console that can change their Profile, Account, and Privacy. The...
  10. Can't change privacy options on Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change privacy options on Live account: My nephew has a Live account that was under mine as a child. Since he's older now we had him removed from my child accounts. On the One with this account, he can't do anything. No adding of...