Changing Xbox one console

Discus and support Changing Xbox one console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i was thinking about purchasing an Xbox one s all digital console. My question is about games i own on disc. If i migrate to one of these consoles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bitzpsp, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Bitzpsp
    Bitzpsp Guest

Hi, i was thinking about purchasing an Xbox one s all digital console. My question is about games i own on disc. If i migrate to one of these consoles and sign in with my xbox live account, will i have to purchase all my games i own on disc again digitally
    or will i get to download them free of charge as i already own them. Thanks in advance.

:)

Bitzpsp, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One console change

As long as you've been signed in while playing, all of your saves are stored on the cloud. So you would just need to sign into the same account on the new One and they will follow you. As far as games, you can either redownload them, move them over via network
    transfer, or if they are already stored on an external hard drive, just plug the drive into the new console.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi, i was thinking about purchasing an Xbox one s all digital console. My question is about games i own on disc. If i migrate to one of these consoles and sign in with my xbox live account, will i have to purchase all my games i own on disc again
    digitally or will i get to download them free of charge as i already own them. Thanks in advance.
    yes you would need digital copys even if you own the discs for the xb1 sad
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to purchase them digitally.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi, great question and I understand the wanting to go digital. The issue here is the license is on the disc and not a digital licence. So sadly without the disc the game license wouldnt be recognised.
  6. Bitzpsp Win User

Thanks for the rapid responce although it wasnt the answer i was hoping for i do appreciate the answer. Cheers
Thema:

1. Changing Xbox one console - Similar Threads - Changing console

2. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC changed to Game Pass Console: Hi. My Xbox Game Pass PC subscription changed to subscription Xbox Game Pass Console. I activated it on the computer. In the xbox app PC. After rebooting, I stopped connecting Xbox PC. And on...
  4. I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...

in XboX Insiders
    I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  5. XBox One S Change passworrd on Console/Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S Change passworrd on Console/Controller: My account has been hacked. I've removed my personal information, changed passswords/emails on Both Microsoft and Xbox accounts, made a new passcode, put console on Lock Down. How do I change...
  6. changing xbox console to home 5 times per year

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing xbox console to home 5 times per year: xbox says it user can change console home setting 5 times per year and the year starts from the day using console . this is not true as the year starts from the last time change in home setting ....
  7. Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Console: "Can't save changes" problem: Hi, I can't set my home console. I have 3 tries left on my account(of course if what the message says when i want set this is true- maybe it's bugged) and my friend has 4 tries left. He has same...
  8. xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox home console doesn't activate. "Unable to save your changes, try again later": When I try to make my xbox a home xbox for an account, a message pops up saying "unable to save your changes, try a bit later". i have 3 of 5 times left and i know it cant be an issue, i did all...
  9. What happends if I use all my console changes?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happends if I use all my console changes?: Im want to play with a friend and i want him to play my games but i dont wanna get banned or something like that. 18fe48c9-0a8c-4f35-a7ea-4d733aaf2989
  10. Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my address on the game console for updated credit card information?: It's beyond broken. The interface in general is infuriating. Most people blame themselves when they can't figure things out, but I know it failed leadership within a company as to why bad...