channel information shows when changing channel with command: xbox watch "tv channel"

Discus and support channel information shows when changing channel with command: xbox watch "tv channel" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For my Xbox One, when watching live tv and saying "Xbox watch ESPN" for example, it changes to ESPN but then shows the channel full channel info that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mark003323, Nov 11, 2014.

1. mark003323
    mark003323 Guest

channel information shows when changing channel with command: xbox watch "tv channel"

For my Xbox One, when watching live tv and saying "Xbox watch ESPN" for example, it changes to ESPN but then shows the channel full channel info that I need to dismiss with my remote. Is there a way to turn that off? This does not happen when I change the
    channel with the remote.

:)

mark003323, Nov 11, 2014
  2. fastharry
    fastharry Guest
    Xbox ONE deliivered!...Few questions before hook up/

[quote user="xXCamhawkXx"]

voice commands for changing channels "Xbox watch Comedy Central" channel number doesn't work.

[/quote]

yeah, I think the old remote is gonna be quicker, LOL

fastharry, Nov 11, 2014
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

voice commands for changing channels "Xbox watch Comedy Central" channel number doesn't work.

xXCamhawkXx, Nov 11, 2014
  4. BrownsFan4evr Win User

Starting to HATE the XBOX ONE -Slight rant-

None of my commands are working all of a sudden ...I say xbox watch espn or any channel and it hears me but it pops up xbox watch tv ? and the channel don't change
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

6. falconbox Win User

Time warner cable wrong channels

Did all that. Still goes to the old channels with voice commands, even though the One Guide shows the correct channels. "Xbox, watch NBC" still goes to 702, even though the new channel is 1203.
  7. I Hawkster I Win User

Can't get Time Warner Scientific Atlanta Explorer 4240HDC working .

Do you use the voice command "Xbox select" to bring up the green options on the OneGuide to be able to "speak" the commands? There should be an option called "watch this channel" in green to change to that channel.
  8. Hellfire IRL Win User

Xbox one guide

On OneGuide you must select select the active show within the channel for it to work, clicking on the actual channel does nothing.

When saying a channel command, for example 'Xbox Watch HBO', do you get the prompt in the top right which shows said command where the xbox is trying to send the command?

You could also try using the up/down D-Pad buttons on the contoller (this sends a signal to the set-top box for channel up/down). If that doesn't work then the set-top is likely not recieving these commands correctly.
Thema:

1. channel information shows when changing channel with command: xbox watch "tv channel" - Similar Threads - channel information shows

2. Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360: My Turtle Beach x41 Xbox 360 headsets recently broke and a place where I can't just simply order a replacement part. I currently have a setup where use my x41 as a Dolby to Dolby headphone...
  3. xbox one bbc iplayer 5.1 centre channel missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one bbc iplayer 5.1 centre channel missing: I have an Xbox One connected to a 5.1 sound system. Netflix and Amazon Prime did not have the centre channel on 5.1 sound system until I played a Blu Ray disk when it suddenly started working. I...
  4. audio and party are playing through different channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio and party are playing through different channels: my party chat is playing through my headset and my game audio is playing through my tv. i have no idea how to fix this and its been bothering me for months bdc6c9d6-d3de-42f5-8520-19511c7b6fa3
  5. This channel will show you all, how the project xcloud can running the game smoothly in asia

in XboX Insiders
    This channel will show you all, how the project xcloud can running the game smoothly in asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  6. Bug with the "Add channel" option in Xbox Clubs disappearing.

in XboX Insiders
    Bug with the "Add channel" option in Xbox Clubs disappearing.: I own a club called "Ori Community". I created it last year in anticipation for the sequel to Ori and the Will of the Wisps which releases Wednesday next week. I've got the club set up pretty well...
  7. Xbox Clubs - +Add Channels feature has disappeared

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Clubs - +Add Channels feature has disappeared: Skip Ahead Alpha So I have created a new club, and begun to add chat channels to it. I misspelled a Channel name and it would not rename under Club settings. I had added 2 channels in addition to...
  8. Xbox Dolby Atmos height channel extending

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dolby Atmos height channel extending: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hotbannana [link] [comments]
  9. Oneguide guide data missing - "No info available" for every OTA channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide guide data missing - "No info available" for every OTA channel: As per XBF Brad A's request here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/oneguide-full-of-no-info-available-on-every-ota/e778933b-4271-480d-a6b4-82e24117a66b?page=1 I am creating a...
  10. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings: Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot...