Chaos mode and items

Discus and support Chaos mode and items in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are the customization items you can get through Chaos mode the same aas the ones you can acquire through some of the challenges in the main game or are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tripping Crutch, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Chaos mode and items

Are the customization items you can get through Chaos mode the same aas the ones you can acquire through some of the challenges in the main game or are they completely different?

:)

Tripping Crutch, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Call Of Duty Ghosts (2.3GB Update) Any Idea's what its done ?

It's adding chaos mode to extinction and some other kind of offline game mode

xBlueMagic419x, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Yousef Islam
    Yousef Islam Guest
    Achievements will be added with the September DLC.

WE WANT CHAOS MODE CHEEVOS!

Yousef Islam, Nov 18, 2014
  4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Sonic Adventure 2 HD on Arcade

No online modes with the Battle mode DLC.... although it did add Chao Karate....

Chao garden is still as addictive as it used to be!!!
  5. xBlueMagic419x Win User

Call Of Duty Ghosts (2.3GB Update) Any Idea's what its done ?

It's adding chaos mode to extinction and some other kind of offline game mode
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

August DLC Is A Waste

Screw this thread. Chaos mode is amazing
  7. Yousef Islam Win User

Achievements will be added with the September DLC.

WE WANT CHAOS MODE CHEEVOS!
  8. apna style Win User

August DLC Is A Waste

Chaos mode Intensive non stop
Thema:

Chaos mode and items

1. Chaos mode and items - Similar Threads - Chaos mode items

2. Chaos Pack MW3 Xbox 0ne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chaos Pack MW3 Xbox 0ne: I had Chaos Pack MW3 on my Xbox 360. Is it backwards compatible on my Xbox 0ne? I don't see it on my Xbox 0ne. de48e7fb-8d0e-429e-91d2-fa0d3a2e452a
  3. Make Kung Fu Chaos backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Kung Fu Chaos backwards compatible: Hello everybody i'm trying to make this post get to the xbox backwards compatible team that we need this fun, family and addictive couch brawl to the xbox one i'm pretty sure there's a lot of...
  4. SVC Chaos, Capcom vs SNK 2 and Street Fighter Legacy for BC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SVC Chaos, Capcom vs SNK 2 and Street Fighter Legacy for BC: Now that there is original xbox backwards compatibility for xbox one; I think these 3 games should come out. 80e84162-8192-4f99-b83c-20676b10d558
  5. Primordial Chaos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Primordial Chaos: Hello i am starting a new clan {Primordial Chaos} i am a relatively new player to the game but love it. I am looking for members from teens and up no kids sorry just preference. I'm going to be...
  6. SplinterCell chaos theory not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SplinterCell chaos theory not loading.: I'm currently having problems with the digital version of Chaos theory. I installed nearly 3 times just to be greeted with, "The game couldn't start. Try downloading again." It's starting to get...
  7. Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the multiplayer mode or chaos squad one to eight?: I load the game every time but I can't find the multiplayer mode. The startup screen is just your player's progress throughout the game. Thank you, PioneerSum...
  8. chaos mode and elite DLC broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    chaos mode and elite DLC broken: I recently purcased mw3 for the exclusive purpose of using chaos, a mode i was told about as being fun. However, when I downloaded chaos it said it would not work for me. I looked online and...
  9. Chaos mode now on Xbone and 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chaos mode now on Xbone and 360: With the new micro transactions update they added chaos mode to extinction. It is free and available on all maps. 24199f78-8ade-4c7d-b9a1-4f86eea58099
  10. Controller Chaos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Chaos: I'm now on my second soon to be third $70 controller. Both controllers, left joystick get stuck in the up position. I've got original Xbox 360 controllers that still work perfectly fine. Nothing...