Character on google images?

Discus and support Character on google images? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are avatars supposed to be on google images because thats kinda violating privacy 610ca132-6df4-4de7-af72-140fb8042df6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRox99, Jan 22, 2014.

1. BRox99
    BRox99 Guest

Are avatars supposed to be on google images because thats kinda violating privacy

:)

BRox99, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Saltire Syd
    Saltire Syd Guest
    Google Ads on Sudoku

Do Microsoft not care that Ads on their Sudoku contain ads that are inappropriate to a lot of people, particularly children ?

I'm quite happy to advertise this fact all over the internet if you are quite happy to allow it to happen.

Saltire Syd, Jan 22, 2014
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Google apps on Xbox one?

with the announcement of cross MS Products (Windows Phone, Windows OS and XB1)... Looks like any app or game in the MS Store will be usable on the X1 console... so I would expect a HUGE addition to the consoles store in the next few months/years

tohellnbak, Jan 22, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Yep, they can be on there, and if you don't want anybody to see your profile, including the Google bot, you can update your

Xbox 360 Privacy Settings

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Yep, they can be on there, and if you don't want anybody to see your profile, including the Google bot, you can update your

Xbox 360 Privacy Settings
  6. a sittingduck73 Win User

Face customization

7. Honourless Win User

Loving this game.

Yeah it's weird,after playing this i went googling all the characters and nassau,was interesting seeing what they lifted from history and what they'd changed for the game...i remember doing the same thing with the borgias etc
  8. zebatov Win User

Achievements/Challenges

I guess the Google that I did today gave me the same answer... Except MS sent me an all-character unlock code. But now I don't know where to get that code... I hope they didn't send it to my 360.
  9. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Google Fiber?

They are actually 2 completely separate workstreams and processes for those. We have our device database and partners and our guide data and partners and they work independently from each other. There are places they cross (set top boxes), but many places
    they don't (TVs, AVRs, etc).
Thema:

1. Character on google images? - Similar Threads - Character google images

2. How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you counter all of the Teleportation Characters in Mortal Kombat 11?: I noticed several people online use characters with Teleportation moves to spam the same move over and over again or do several variations of Teleportation moves what are the best ways to counter...
  3. What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the Best to the Worst Characters and Combos in Mortal Kombat 11 and why?: What are the fastest and slowest Characters? What are the most powerful Characters? What are the Characters with the best combos? What Characters have the most simple combos to master? What...
  4. Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access owned characters in Killer Instinct: I own the Supreme Edition of Killer Instinct for Windows 10. It says that I own several pieces of DLC that the game will not allow me to actually use, including the characters Kilgore, Shin...
  5. missing characters in killer instinct game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    missing characters in killer instinct game pass: [img] I downloaded the killer instinct definitive edition game for the game pass for windows 10 and supposedly it comes with 26 characters, but I only see two unlocked and I have to buy from...
  6. missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing characters DIABLO 3 Xbox one: all my characters are gone. restore them from storage pls 6ed19e81-9895-42c2-a1b6-a126362f42c8
  7. Xbox one minecraft issue - character looks up at sky when loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one minecraft issue - character looks up at sky when loaded: My wife has an issue with her character, every time she loads into saved game or starts a new game her character's always looks up at the sky, but she is able to play as normal after adjusting...
  8. Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 - Crashing on Customization or in Inventory - Characters. [PC]: I don't know why, but when I try to open the Customization option in the Main Menu, it crashes. I think it might the models have something to be with... I'm really frustated that I cannot...
  9. Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Xbox Character Cosplay!: Hello, Xbox gamers! I hope you're all doing well! Before hopping into this topic I wanted to take a minute to thank those who participated in my last post “Let’s Talk About Clubs!” I enjoyed...
  10. What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think about Terminator Characters showing up in Gears 5?: I don't think they will be included in the story, only multiplayer characters as they did in Gears 4 with the Run the jewels guys. fc05b684-f2e2-4e46-9d39-d7b8b223b040