Character on google images?

Discus and support Character on google images? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are avatars supposed to be on google images because thats kinda violating privacy 610ca132-6df4-4de7-af72-140fb8042df6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BRox99, Jan 22, 2014.

1. BRox99
    BRox99 Guest

Are avatars supposed to be on google images because thats kinda violating privacy

:)

BRox99, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Saltire Syd
    Saltire Syd Guest
    Google Ads on Sudoku

Do Microsoft not care that Ads on their Sudoku contain ads that are inappropriate to a lot of people, particularly children ?

I'm quite happy to advertise this fact all over the internet if you are quite happy to allow it to happen.

Saltire Syd, Jan 22, 2014
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Google apps on Xbox one?

with the announcement of cross MS Products (Windows Phone, Windows OS and XB1)... Looks like any app or game in the MS Store will be usable on the X1 console... so I would expect a HUGE addition to the consoles store in the next few months/years

tohellnbak, Jan 22, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Yep, they can be on there, and if you don't want anybody to see your profile, including the Google bot, you can update your

Xbox 360 Privacy Settings

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Yep, they can be on there, and if you don't want anybody to see your profile, including the Google bot, you can update your

Xbox 360 Privacy Settings
  6. a sittingduck73 Win User

Face customization

7. Honourless Win User

Loving this game.

Yeah it's weird,after playing this i went googling all the characters and nassau,was interesting seeing what they lifted from history and what they'd changed for the game...i remember doing the same thing with the borgias etc
  8. zebatov Win User

Achievements/Challenges

I guess the Google that I did today gave me the same answer... Except MS sent me an all-character unlock code. But now I don't know where to get that code... I hope they didn't send it to my 360.
  9. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Google Fiber?

They are actually 2 completely separate workstreams and processes for those. We have our device database and partners and our guide data and partners and they work independently from each other. There are places they cross (set top boxes), but many places
    they don't (TVs, AVRs, etc).
Thema:

1. Character on google images? - Similar Threads - Character google images

2. Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xcloud (Filling in the 32 characters): Can somebody give me a step by step on how to get digital games from my xbox one onto my S10+ for Xcloud? submitted by /u/xxx_tabletops [link] [comments]
  3. Fav Bleeding Edge Character?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fav Bleeding Edge Character?: Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors, I hope you've had the chance to try out Bleedinge Edge Beta 14-16 Feb-2020. For those of you who manage to try it out; who's you prefferred character this early on...
  4. Gamertag Character limit increase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Character limit increase: I'm confident I'm not the first person to bring this up. I had a great GT before changing it back to my old one after a *fun night* that I don't even remember. I left it alone for a while and on...
  5. Is each character tied to the shop you make it in PSO2 beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is each character tied to the shop you make it in PSO2 beta?: I successfully made a character in ship 1 but got access to ship 2 and I couldn't find my character on ship 1 please don't tell me I can't use the same character accross multiple ships submitted...
  6. Can't connect to beta after making character and getting booted from tutorial

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to beta after making character and getting booted from tutorial: So I was playing the tutorial for pso2 and it booted me and now I can't connect to either of the open servers submitted by /u/WholeYeetToast [link] [comments]
  7. NTBSS: Master Character Training Pack - Might Guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTBSS: Master Character Training Pack - Might Guy: is this a part of the season pass 2 as I can not install it on my xbox 1x. 892d13bc-3bcd-4c85-acba-bd0cc4c43090
  8. Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you/are you going to bring back 15 character gamertags?: I don't know who came up with the idea to copy Discord, but they made a terrible decision, I hate the new system, I think 15 character gamertags need to stay. Please just bring this back, I can...
  9. borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    borderlands 3 lost characters , game save badly loaded: hi! i was playing borderlands3 and due to a wrongly loading of the local save file, the cloud save file has been overwritten i’ve lost 15 of the 17 characters and hundreds of hours in playing and...
  10. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d