Charge back through bank

Discus and support Charge back through bank in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Me and ex recently broke up and I used his card to buy certain games (with his agreement and permission) we are now broken up and I’m just worried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MeeloDaWay, Sep 23, 2022 at 7:33 PM.

1. MeeloDaWay
    MeeloDaWay Guest

Charge back through bank

Hi! Me and ex recently broke up and I used his card to buy certain games (with his agreement and permission) we are now broken up and I’m just worried he’s gonna issue a charge back through his bank , I’m worried about my account being suspended or banned anyway to avoid this ?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Charge back through bank

Since it's his card, there's really no way to avoid that.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Destiny 2 DLC is suddenly no longer under my account

I'm afraid the decline means the purchase never went through. You'll need to contact your bank and dispute the charge to get your money back
  4. OldManScud Win User

Help! Refound on banned account

This is a community support forum, we can do anything technical for you. From what I know, MS will not undo a Ban. No exceptions. You will likely need to contact your bank/credit card to dispute the charge and try and get your money back through the bank.
  5. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

Are others being double billed?

Ive had this issue a few months ago. Usually after the order is done processing the double charge will drop. IF both charges get finalised in your bank account THEN you'll be able to dispute the extra charge. Your bank recommends you go through the merchant
    who doubled charged you and the merchant or xbox in this case cant address this issue until are charges are final. It can take up to 5 days for your charges to finalize. Im not sure if thats where your at but if the charges are finalized in your account microsoft
    can do something at that point. I was worried when i was going through this because the double charge overdrafted my account, but after the double charged dropped my account went back to normal and i was not charged an overdraft fee.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Son's Xbox Live membership auto withdrew $25 from my account for a subscription he doesn't use

If you cancelled the subscription then you should get a refund back to the payment option that was charged.

Like with any refund to a credit card it could take a couple of days for it to process through everywhere and be put back into your bank account.

No refund through a credit/debit card is immediately done.
Thema:

Charge back through bank

1. Charge back through bank - Similar Threads - Charge through bank

2. Charged twice and no access to content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice and no access to content: I purchased Max Payne 2 last night on my Xbox Series S. It said “oops something went wrong” and denied me access to the game, despite the money leaving my bank account. I tried once more this...
  3. Xbox charges me for imaginary things

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox charges me for imaginary things: Money is continuing to get charged from my account without any purchases being made. No one has access to my accounts and there is no one on my console at all yet alone my account. I don't see why...
  4. Multiple pending Game Pass charges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple pending Game Pass charges.: Hello, I subscribed to Game Pass yesterday. I checked my bank this morning and there are three charges pending for ultimate on my account with three $0 dollar charges. I already checked my billing...
  5. Charged for GT change and it hasn’t changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charged for GT change and it hasn’t changed: I was charged for a GT change and it hasn’t changed . It been 6 days. Need help fe90a96d-b73d-4355-aa25-7722300677ae
  6. I was double charged for skyrim

in XBoX on Windows
    I was double charged for skyrim: I wanna know why xbox double charged me for Skyrim d2c66557-f318-45e9-a41a-a2fa08df447b
  7. Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge?: I never recalled my controller doing this,is this a bug of some sort?also there is no firmware updates available at this time either. 29411e33-b4e7-4f3e-8b4a-10c17418e0eb
  8. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...: So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the game pass as well, and I was wondering if i...
  9. I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me.: I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me. So I want to refund plz. do so. 669dc6ba-b5fe-4ab5-961c-452925a0cd64
  10. [I made a purchase through the xbox store, I made the charge to my card but I do not download]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [I made a purchase through the xbox store, I made the charge to my card but I do not download]: Hice una compra por medio de la tienda de xbox, me hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta pero no descargo , no esta en descargas pendientes, tampoco en mi lista de compras, ni un indicio de haber echo la...