Charge Kit NOT WORKING on Xbox One S Controller (tried different cables, etc)

Discus and support Charge Kit NOT WORKING on Xbox One S Controller (tried different cables, etc) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help! The battery packs work fine, but when plugged in and should be charging--no led on the cable. Tried plugging the cables into the XBOX One S and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DonutForget2Lft, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Charge Kit NOT WORKING on Xbox One S Controller (tried different cables, etc)

Help!

The battery packs work fine, but when plugged in and should be charging--no led on the cable. Tried plugging the cables into the XBOX One S and into USB charger on the wall, but no lights indicating charging.

Batteries work fine. But this kit won't light up the light - nor with any swapped cable - nor when plugged into the wall.

Help!

Is there a firmware that can be pushed to my controller?!

:)

DonutForget2Lft, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Gixie76 Win User

Play & charge kit - NOT CHARGING

Hi Mister Quimby,

Yes tried different cables, unfortunately i have found out the controller is faulty after trying it on my friends xbox one & now my controller is not responding at all so hopeing to get replaced.

Thanks
  3. GamePro_12 Win User

Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging

Quick update: The other cable I tried to use kept turning the system on, so I can't use it. As for the cable provided with the Play and Charge kit, it appears to me like the console is misrecognizing the controller as a wired controller, even though it says
    the controller is wireless regardless of whether or not the cable's plugged in.

Also, I'm using the Forza 6 Limited Edition Xbox One with the matching controller, if that makes a difference.
  4. WPAK Win User

Charging XB1 Play & Charge kit on PC

Hi there,

as far as I know and assume, it should be fine to charge a Xbox One controller battery from the play and charge kit via a Xbox One controller being used on a PC.

It's officially supported hardware and it's standard USB voltage etc so should be fine, at last that is my assumption.

I use a controller on PC myself and charge the battery when needed.

It is advised to use the battery when it's fully charged, if a battery is always connected to a cable it can get bad if it's not used, but that will be different per device/hardware.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Design Lab Controller not Charging with Play and Charge Kit

Hello everyone :)

I thought that the only difference between the controller (not the Xbox One S controller) and the Design Lab controller was asthetic?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

6. ThirtiethName Win User

Official play and charge kit not charging.

The USB cable is plugged into the Xbox. I have tried every port on the system as well as my PC. I contacted support and they say it may be a faulty controller so they are sending me a new one.
Thema:

Charge Kit NOT WORKING on Xbox One S Controller (tried different cables, etc)

1. Charge Kit NOT WORKING on Xbox One S Controller (tried different cables, etc) - Similar Threads - Charge Kit WORKING

2. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Not Working: Hi. I have bought a Play and Charge kit for my xbox controller about 35 days ago. It has worked fine until yesterday (12/22). Now it will show an amber light, and about 5 minutes later, it will...
  3. Play and charge kit isn't working right

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play and charge kit isn't working right: My light on my play and charge kit isn't working. Can you help me? https://youtu.be/sXLLaFNUxfA 458342a8-acb8-489a-a61a-f4a87dc4bab7
  4. Xbox One play and charge kit not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One play and charge kit not working?: Bascially i have 2 controllers One wired One wireless with the play and charge kit I have Two Xbox One x. On one of the Xbox none of the controllers work. Not the wired. Not the wireless. Not...
  5. Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working: I bought an play and charge kit a moth ago. It has stopped to work. I have noted that I can see only 4 pins and they are a little weird inside the micro USB plug. Is it possible that the fifth...
  6. Plug and play charge kit not working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plug and play charge kit not working....: Ok I'll try and keep it simple as possible basically my old P&P kit wasn't holding a charge anymore the power would drop out randomly so naturally I got a brand new one off the store front, I...
  7. charge & play kit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    charge & play kit not working: how do i return(replace) a charge & play kit, bought off of amazon, didnt last 2 months, battery wont charge. Seems to be a common problem ddd201d8-c30a-4094-8368-fd5015bb695a
  8. Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working: Just bought a new Xbox One controller and and a charge and play kit so i dont have to buy batteries all the time. The battery pack works, but when i plug the charging cable up the LED light doesnt...
  9. Will an Xbox One S controller work via bluetooth, and via the Play & Charge kit on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will an Xbox One S controller work via bluetooth, and via the Play & Charge kit on Windows 10?: I have a new PC with ASUS Z370-E motherboard, which supports bluetooth, which I've verified to be working in the latest Windows 10 update. The Xbox One S controller should be supported via...
  10. Xbox one X, Play and Charge kit doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X, Play and Charge kit doesn't work: Play and Charge kit doesn't work with my Xbox one X controller (project Scorpio). There is a problem with charging (no light), baterry is empty. When I use xbox one s controller everything is OK....