Charge me,but i dont want

Discus and support Charge me,but i dont want in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used in xbox live free month than is finished and give me more month in 10$ but i dont want this you can give me come back the money to credit card... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ran201198, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ran201198
    Ran201198 Guest

I used in xbox live free month than is finished and give me more month in 10$ but i dont want this

you can give me come back the money to credit card and Cancel the xbox live?

:)

Ran201198, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Vin100020
    Vin100020 Guest
    I want to cancel my accoutn

I dont want to be charge i want to cancel my accoutn.....

I just cancel the automatic renewal but it seem that it have been reactivated.

Dont take money on my credit card.

Vin100020, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Mirror's edge issues

I wanna download this but it keeps trying to charge me, I'm not putting my card on there, cause it's awful to get off and I just dont want it on there.

Merkuponatron, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Charge me,but i dont want

You need to phone up support. We can't help you cancel your subscription from here. There is usually no refunds.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

GabriellaHåkansson, Jan 23, 2014
  5. GabriellaHåkansson Win User

You need to phone up support. We can't help you cancel your subscription from here. There is usually no refunds.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. onyxishere Win User

They are charging me for somethind i dont buy

7. Merkuponatron Win User

Mirror's edge issues

I wanna download this but it keeps trying to charge me, I'm not putting my card on there, cause it's awful to get off and I just dont want it on there.
  8. BrandonBauer10 Win User

Charged for pre order and then given money back

It says its in progress, but i dont understand why it charged me and then got the money back in a day. I had all the funds in my account to pay for it so i dont understand it. I just dont want to miss out on it, thats all.
  9. SAIFF1997 Win User

HOW DO I REMOVE MY ZUNE PASS SUBSCRIPTION

i dont want the Zune pass but im getting charged for it
Thema:

1. Charge me,but i dont want - Similar Threads - Charge dont

2. my friend get charged but he dont have game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my friend get charged but he dont have game pass: hello. my friend got charged and got error. now he dont have game pass and money is not refunded. need help. 02259c49-4de8-4724-8bc8-10e4c4b92e88
  3. Battery for charge and play dont charge anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battery for charge and play dont charge anymore: I bougth charge and play (battery and wire) for christmas. Dont charge anymore. I try to join xbox canada but cant find any phone number or email. Someone got one ? thx...
  4. My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My bank says there are some Msft charges that I dont recognize: I am trying to pay for Gold Live but Msft is charging me 2 usd per trying? My bank account is funded 8a913250-64c4-4327-924a-efc0fb3ee6e3
  5. i have a charge to my card for 19.99 that i dont understand it says mdsmicrosoft/billinfo

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have a charge to my card for 19.99 that i dont understand it says mdsmicrosoft/billinfo: i have a charge to my card for 19.99 that i dont understand it says mdsmicrosoft/billinfo f921f3b8-de66-4139-8e9c-0808ab58b4c6
  6. After the trial month i dont recive the 3 months free and i got charged the membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    After the trial month i dont recive the 3 months free and i got charged the membership.: After the test period and waiting for my code to arrive for 3 months free of grove music, it is a date which I did not receive the code that said the promotion. I paid a month of normal...
  7. Charged twice, reversed once, now I dont have live!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged twice, reversed once, now I dont have live!: Hi, I contacted support just a few minutes ago and they ended up sending me here. So, my card got charged twice and they returned one transaction but then there was no record on their end of the...
  8. They are charging me for somethind i dont buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They are charging me for somethind i dont buy: They charged me 1 month of gold and I did not buy it and I canceled the automatic renewal last month but they are still charging me this month in July and I canceled the automatic renewal...
  9. dont charge my payment of digital code of 1 $

in XBoX on Consoles
    dont charge my payment of digital code of 1 $: i pay with my debit card 1$ to bay code gift xboxe i selcted algeria us my country but the payment not validate im my debit card statment i see that you are deducated 82 DZD (why is it in dzd...
  10. i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...: My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two...