Charge on my account

Discus and support Charge on my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a charge for $24.99 identified as XBOX Live Go. I cancelled all my renewal subscriptions since my XBOX is currently not working. Don't know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingChrisR, Aug 2, 2020.

1. KingChrisR
    KingChrisR Guest

Charge on my account

I got a charge for $24.99 identified as XBOX Live Go. I cancelled all my renewal subscriptions since my XBOX is currently not working. Don't know what this charge is for or why I keep getting it every 3 months. Please remove from my account and issue a
    credit for the $24.99 charged on July 8, 2020.

:)

KingChrisR, Aug 2, 2020
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Charge on my account

3. MUTANTE oficial Win User

Charge on my account

Hello
    you can manage your purchases through settings, subscriptions on xbox or microsoft account shows record of all purchases made, or you access https://account.microsoft.com/services
  4. Deltor360 Win User

Charge on my account

Because someone in your house bought something on your Xbox. Grandkids? Perhaps, just for example, someone signed up for Disney+ and the trial period ended. Also, Microsoft emails billing invoices so you're informed of charges.
    Yes, Please check the email account associated with your Microsoft account to see if you received an invoice for the charge.
  5. Tomesso Win User

Charge on my account

Hi there,

Are you a member of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? You can manage your subscriptions via the following link after a quick sign in to your Xbox profile:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

I hope this helps.
  6. DebraGann Win User

Charge on my account

STOP CHARGING ME.....I DID NOT ORDER THIS.

DEBRA GANN
Thema:

Charge on my account

1. Charge on my account - Similar Threads - Charge account

2. Account being charged continually despite efforts to stop it. What must I do to keep these...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account being charged continually despite efforts to stop it. What must I do to keep these...: How does my account get charged continually for charges i did not make? 8fb3ffe3-3a39-4b0f-9eb0-9f764439a981
  3. Charge on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charge on my account: I have been charged 14.99 from my account. I am not aware that purchased anything. Please return my money and do not allow any more money to come from my account. Thank You, Debra Gann...
  4. Xbox account charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account charged: I want to know what a $32 charge on my x-box account was for that went through my debit card account ***Original Title: charge on my account*** ***Moved from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***...
  5. Unable to access account and am being charged monthly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access account and am being charged monthly: Just to start off, I have forgotten both the email and password to this account and have no access to it. A few years ago my little brother started a minecraft realm and shortly after left it....
  6. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  7. Account got charged

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account got charged: They charged my account for $63 why do still not have Xbox live 38c40bb0-93d0-4f38-bee4-b801e5da15aa
  8. Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...: Hallo, ich habe das Problem, das Microsoft einmal 12,99€ im Monat für den Gamepassultimate abbucht, wo Xbox live und der Gamepass mit enthalten ist. Soweit so gut! Jetzt beobachte ich aber...
  9. Charge to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge to my account: Hello, Please I need urgent help, My name is Daniel, I am 16 years old, I do not work, and the problem is that I have a charge in my account that I have not paid, but if I have not bought...
  10. I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???: I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account??? 3adf0070-127e-49df-8516-d97997a7c067