Charge to my account

Discus and support Charge to my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Please I need urgent help, My name is Daniel, I am 16 years old, I do not work, and the problem is that I have a charge in my account that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielMedPon, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. DanielMedPon
    DanielMedPon Guest

Charge to my account

Hello, Please I need urgent help, My name is Daniel, I am 16 years old, I do not work, and the problem is that I have a charge in my account that I have not paid, but if I have not bought anything, I am from Chile and I am translating all this to via
    google translator, it is the second time that they charge me something that I have not bought. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Please

:)

DanielMedPon, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

charges on my account

Hi there Mareta9913,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with charges on your Microsoft account. I recommend to keep your account more secure by changing your password regularly and Prevent
    unauthorized purchases by children on Xbox One

Sign in to your Microsoft account,
    then select
    Security.

2. Select Change password.

3. Type your current password, then type a new password and type it again to verify. If you forgot your current password, you can

reset your password

4. Select Save.

In regards to the transactions, try
    requesting refund
    Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form
    After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

Hope this helps.
  3. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

Charge to my account

Hello i i hothis link helps with the refund and charge issue please let us know so we can see if we can find different solutions
    for you.

Thanks

4. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Charge to my account

Hi, go to https://support.xbox.com/ and talk to support, also see if there is any credit card or another payment method linked in your account and if you have any current bill on
    your account, if you do take off.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Charge to my account

You will want to contact Xbox billing support for this issue. I will put a link below. Also you might want to talk to your bank about unauthorized charges and get a new card.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. ProDefault Win User

Charge to my account

Contact support.xbox.com for billing issues
Thema:

Charge to my account

1. Charge to my account - Similar Threads - Charge account

2. Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...: Hallo, ich habe das Problem, das Microsoft einmal 12,99€ im Monat für den Gamepassultimate abbucht, wo Xbox live und der Gamepass mit enthalten ist. Soweit so gut! Jetzt beobachte ich aber...
  3. I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???: I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account??? 3adf0070-127e-49df-8516-d97997a7c067
  4. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  5. What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What would happen if I did a charge back on my account?: I have been trying for over a day now to install Gears V. Including uninstalling it the first time and now trying to reinstall it. Its not happening. Currently the store says its downloading at...
  6. Charges on microsoft account without authorization

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges on microsoft account without authorization: Charges were made on my microsoft account without my authorization for past 2 months! Now i canceled my Game pass subscription on my debit card n obviously they got mad so they charged my...
  7. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  8. Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Different Charges on Multiple Accounts?: So I removed a card from billing info making it impossible for the card to be charged right? My friend buys Battlefield 4 Premium with HIS card and it says in purchase history that the card was...
  9. Charges on account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charges on account: Hi What is the best way to get unauthorised charges on your account refunded? We've had £77 of charges for Fifa Points go through which we did not purchase. Thanks...
  10. Charges to my bank account 3 or 4 times per day and everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charges to my bank account 3 or 4 times per day and everyday: I contacted support to help with a HUGE issue. I have no idea why the charges continue even after my card was removed by the rep I was troubleshooting this issue with. I was told charges were...