Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

Discus and support Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BribedOregon50, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the game pass as well, and I was wondering if i do this, will i get perma banned from xbox live? or will
    the refunding of the pass stop this from happening.

:)

BribedOregon50, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me.

Hey there Yoon!

If you are attempting to get a refund for the Game Pass subscription charge then I would recommend going through the

Request Refund Form
    to submit the request for the refund.

I hope this helps!

3. XBF Leo G Win User

rebate

Hello SerkanAtım,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in cancelling and refunding your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. The way to cancel any of your Microsoft subscriptions is to visit the
    Microsoft account website. The link we provided will provide you with a list of all your Microsoft subscriptions, and the option to cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will be there. You
    will need to contact the
    Xbox Support Team
    for a refund with a subscription. Any other items such as games or downloadable content will need to be refunded through the

refund request form
    . However, the support team can issue refunds for subscriptions. We hope this helps!
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! If you would like a refund for the Game Pass ultimate Subscription you can

Request a Refund
    through the link provided. Just know that you will also have to

cancel the subscription
    itself which you can do by following this link. If you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will only be refunded for the $1 upgrade and not any other additional time that was converted from prior Xbox Live Gold or
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. For more info on how the Game Pass Ultimate works please view the

FAQ
    for the subscription.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft account, what happens now?

Why would you want to do this? Just buy a gift card to put money on your Microsoft account.
  6. BribedOregon50 Win User

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft account, what happens now?

What kind of issue, like an account ban? And they actually charged me twice so.
Thema:

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

1. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Charged backed game

2. Charges on microsoft account without authorization

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges on microsoft account without authorization: Charges were made on my microsoft account without my authorization for past 2 months! Now i canceled my Game pass subscription on my debit card n obviously they got mad so they charged my...
  3. charged without reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    charged without reason: i got charged for 3 month of gamepass but i declined the game pass and i cant play gamepass games so why did i get charged for 177NOK?! 1e44ba39-71c2-4878-90e7-f8fef224e3ce
  4. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  5. False charging my card when I redeemed a code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False charging my card when I redeemed a code?: Hey, I just wanted to know why did my Xbox live subscription say I bought it by my debit card. Now that I ran out it won't let me cancel it even though I had a redeem 12-month prepaid card? Just...
  6. Charge back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charge back: Hi I lost a skin and 400 vBucks on my fortnite account I contacted epic games and they said it was an xbox charge back issue, The skin I lost was power chord and my 400 vBucks I got from the...
  7. My RiME Game Has Been Charged Price After Uninstallation. How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My RiME Game Has Been Charged Price After Uninstallation. How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For ...: I Had Purchased RiME Before, But Since After The Uninstallation, It Had Got Charged Price After Sending The ASUS Laptop Back To The Laptop Company. :( How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For FREE...
  8. Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!: I bought a season pass disc of Minecraft Story Mode...then when downloading Episode 4 it charged it to my paypal even though the season pass pays for ALL 5 episodes and I should be able to...
  9. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...
  10. Charged for an Xbox One that I sent back!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for an Xbox One that I sent back!!!: This is gunna be a long one folks, I apologize in advance, but In need to vent out some frustration!! Here it goes from the top!! So I bought an XB1 day one. Brought it home and instantly was...