Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

Discus and support Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BribedOregon50, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the game pass as well, and I was wondering if i do this, will i get perma banned from xbox live? or will
    the refunding of the pass stop this from happening.

:)

BribedOregon50, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me.

Hey there Yoon!

If you are attempting to get a refund for the Game Pass subscription charge then I would recommend going through the

Request Refund Form
    to submit the request for the refund.

I hope this helps!

3. Christyna64 Win User

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft account, what happens now?

Why would you want to do this? Just buy a gift card to put money on your Microsoft account.
  4. BribedOregon50 Win User

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft account, what happens now?

What kind of issue, like an account ban? And they actually charged me twice so.
  5. InsectCentaur37 Win User

6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Nobody here can answer that question for you.

We can only speculate.

One of the reasons for a perma ban is what they call marketplace theft

One of the reasons MS looks at for marketplace theft is people skirting around the refund policy by going to their bank and doing a chargeback.

We are just a community of fellow gamers so we can not answer that question for sure whether you would get perma banned or not.
Thema:

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

1. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Charged backed game

2. Cobrança indevida no cartão de crédito [Improper credit card charges]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cobrança indevida no cartão de crédito [Improper credit card charges]: Boa tarde. No mês de Fevereiro fiz uma compra do Game Pass, promoção de R$ 1,00. O cartão utilizado foi excluído do aplicativo Nubank, no mês de Março foram feitas algumas tentativas de cobrança,...
  3. I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged some dollars as "verification" of my paying methods. I want refund!: I got two memberships and I got charged both, credit card and paypal account some dollars for the concept of "verifying account charge". Bank says it was Microsoft who charged it and I want to get...
  4. charges on my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    charges on my account: my account is being charge and I didn't authorize it. thank s 2019 Microsoft* POSREC 035352 Microsoft*Xbox 2012 msbill.info WA 041619 174100 Apr 16 2019 Microsoft* POSREC 035352 Microsoft*Xbox...
  5. usb port for charge kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb port for charge kit: I just buy one charge kit for wireless controller, instruction said you need start on power xbox console for charge battery controller, but when i plug in the usb cable on rear side while xbox was...
  6. Charge back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charge back: Hi I lost a skin and 400 vBucks on my fortnite account I contacted epic games and they said it was an xbox charge back issue, The skin I lost was power chord and my 400 vBucks I got from the...
  7. My RiME Game Has Been Charged Price After Uninstallation. How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My RiME Game Has Been Charged Price After Uninstallation. How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For ...: I Had Purchased RiME Before, But Since After The Uninstallation, It Had Got Charged Price After Sending The ASUS Laptop Back To The Laptop Company. :( How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For FREE...
  8. Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!: I bought a season pass disc of Minecraft Story Mode...then when downloading Episode 4 it charged it to my paypal even though the season pass pays for ALL 5 episodes and I should be able to...
  9. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...
  10. Charged for an Xbox One that I sent back!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for an Xbox One that I sent back!!!: This is gunna be a long one folks, I apologize in advance, but In need to vent out some frustration!! Here it goes from the top!! So I bought an XB1 day one. Brought it home and instantly was...