Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

Discus and support Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BribedOregon50, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the game pass as well, and I was wondering if i do this, will i get perma banned from xbox live? or will
    the refunding of the pass stop this from happening.

:)

BribedOregon50, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

I don't want to go through Xbox game pass but i was charged to me.

Hey there Yoon!

If you are attempting to get a refund for the Game Pass subscription charge then I would recommend going through the

Request Refund Form
    to submit the request for the refund.

I hope this helps!

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

subs

Hi Virid!

Thanks for your post, be sure to check your
    Order History
    to view if there is a pending charge for Game Pass. If you have already been charged then there is the option to

Request a Refund
    on the subscription charge.

I hope this information helps, let us know how this goes.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft account, what happens now?

Why would you want to do this? Just buy a gift card to put money on your Microsoft account.
  5. BribedOregon50 Win User

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft account, what happens now?

What kind of issue, like an account ban? And they actually charged me twice so.
  6. InsectCentaur37 Win User

Thema:

Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

1. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Charged backed game

2. Estou recebendo cobranças da Live Gold [Translation-I'm getting charges from Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou recebendo cobranças da Live Gold [Translation-I'm getting charges from Live Gold]: Olá, bom na minha fatura veio a renovação automática do serviço Xbox Live Gold sendo que eu desativei a renovação mas continua vindo a cobrança e eu não sei mais o e-mail e senha da conta que eu...
  3. Dispute charges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dispute charges: Hi. I need to speak to a live person about some charges done Xbox Microsoft Thank you Sonia Holthusen 853869f4-6519-4461-a2dc-fa3bd59b94e8
  4. Взымание платы [Mod Translation: Charging ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Взымание платы [Mod Translation: Charging ]: Я забыл отменить автоматическую оплату подписки, денег на карте нет, мне выставили задолженность. Могут ли мне отменить действия подписок и не взымать плату за них. [Mod Translation: I forgot to...
  5. Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One play and charge kit not charging on PC: Hi, last friday (February 1st 2019) I got myself a P&C-kit for my xbox one controller I use to play games on my PC. It have appeared to me that the battery pack is not being charged while it is...
  6. Charge back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charge back: Hi I lost a skin and 400 vBucks on my fortnite account I contacted epic games and they said it was an xbox charge back issue, The skin I lost was power chord and my 400 vBucks I got from the...
  7. My RiME Game Has Been Charged Price After Uninstallation. How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My RiME Game Has Been Charged Price After Uninstallation. How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For ...: I Had Purchased RiME Before, But Since After The Uninstallation, It Had Got Charged Price After Sending The ASUS Laptop Back To The Laptop Company. :( How Do I Get This RiME Game Back For FREE...
  8. Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!: I bought a season pass disc of Minecraft Story Mode...then when downloading Episode 4 it charged it to my paypal even though the season pass pays for ALL 5 episodes and I should be able to...
  9. Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong return shipping label on advanced exchange and got old broken one back and charged fee!: I sent my broken xbox one back in the box i got my exchange xbox one in, followed all instructions and put the return ship label on the box and sent it back straight away. That was just over a...
  10. Charged for an Xbox One that I sent back!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for an Xbox One that I sent back!!!: This is gunna be a long one folks, I apologize in advance, but In need to vent out some frustration!! Here it goes from the top!! So I bought an XB1 day one. Brought it home and instantly was...