CHARGED FOR A FREE GAMES FOR GOLD GAME!!!

Discus and support CHARGED FOR A FREE GAMES FOR GOLD GAME!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw Super Bomberman R is free on games with gold and so I downloded it, then discovered a couple of days later I’ve been charged the full £34.99 for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MartinCrowe, Mar 18, 2019.

1. MartinCrowe
    MartinCrowe Guest

I saw Super Bomberman R is free on games with gold and so I downloded it, then discovered a couple of days later I’ve been charged the full £34.99 for a game that is meant to be free this month. I was told to apply for a refund but my refund request came
    back as ‘not eligible’. Ive been wrongfully charged and want my money back! I certainly wouldnt have downloaded the game if it wasnt free. Im very disappointed I’m having to spend so much time chasing up a solution to have my money returned after it was wrongfully
    taken. My friend also downloaded the game but hasnt been charged so clearly there has been a mistake. Not happy.

:)

MartinCrowe, Mar 18, 2019
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

FREE Games on XBox Live

The free games on gold should be free, no hidden charges. That would be weird if there were any :)
  3. ngocphi Win User

'You have no valid payment options on file.'

For games for gold there is no charge

therefore the balance isnt the issue

games for gold are free for gold members the previous post already answered your question
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

Hi there,

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is indeed a free games with gold and should not have charged you for the game. Essentially it still charges you but only 0$. You will still see the transaction in your order history but for 0$.

Does it let you get any of the other two free games with gold and have you always been able to get the free games with gold? Just attempted to get them and see if it charges you or not, but don't complete anything.

If you game share the subscription you won't have access to the free games, but you say you purchased it a week ago so that game should be free.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Games with gold charging for free games

You can't claim 360 gold game with pay pal. You need a credit card. And it will charge you nothing. I think that American and Visa don't work some times. But Mastercard always works. Sometimes you must try later. And the moderator corrected me. Your Pay
    pal should be valid.
  6. Deadpoo74 Win User

Games with gold charging for free games

Yes it tries to charge me even when i confirm i have two valid payment options
Thema:

1. CHARGED FOR A FREE GAMES FOR GOLD GAME!!! - Similar Threads - CHARGED FREE GAMES

2. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  3. I got charged for a FREE game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged for a FREE game!!!: I am currently an Xbox Live GOLD Member. I downloaded a FREE game & I get charged for it!? Shall I STOP trusting Xbox? Shall I ALWAYS doubt Xbox? I've been trying to resolve this for the...
  4. Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gratis spel vart debiterat[Translation-Free games where charged]: Hej! Skaffa mig precis NHL 19 till min XBOX One. Spelet vart gratis, men vart debiterad en kostnad på 670kr. Hur kan man åtgärda detta? Hade spelet kostar 670kr så hade jag inte tagit hem...
  5. I was charged for a free 'games with gold' game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for a free 'games with gold' game: The only ways to contact Microsoft about this is via phone or chat and I don't want to spend as much time on the phone (or more) to fix this issue than what I could make at work volunteering less...
  6. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  7. Unexpected charges for free trial game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unexpected charges for free trial game pass: Hi, when I got the trial of game pass, in my bill appears three 1dollar chargues from Microsoft ST d1f987d7-ef5f-4103-8b6c-756bbd057b32
  8. Charged after xbox game pass free trial despite not having any money to pay it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged after xbox game pass free trial despite not having any money to pay it: For some stupid reason, even though i have no money left in my paypal account that is bound to my microsoft account, I was charged for xbox game pass anyways. They really should’ve put something...
  9. Xbox charged me for a free game and wont refund me?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox charged me for a free game and wont refund me?!: I purchased Xbox Live Gold November 15/2018 just to get Assassins Creed for free. Assassins Creed was Free With Gold, so I purchase Gold and then got Assasins Creed which displayed “Free” when I...
  10. Games for gold free game then charges you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for gold free game then charges you...: My son requested Battlefield 1 through games for gold as its free currently, more than clear in the shop. i just approved the request on my phone as i have tho inplace to ensure i know what im...