Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

Discus and support Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added a prepaid debit Visa gift card with in the intent of purchasing something through Xbox Live, but Microsoft has charged me $1 for adding that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabrielle Baillargeon, May 23, 2019.

1. Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

I added a prepaid debit Visa gift card with in the intent of purchasing something through Xbox Live, but Microsoft has charged me $1 for adding that card onto my Microsoft account. I assume I'll get refunded, but the problem is I'm trying to purchase something
    that is the same amount as what's on the debit card.

When I tried to purchase the game anyways it says I'm not authorized to use that card, even though I registered it online to be able to be used for online purchasing. I am the card holder so I don't know why it's not letting me use it. This charge did not
    show up on my Microsoft account, but it did on the debit card's account. I took the card off my account, and added it again a day later only to find that Microsoft has charged me $1 AGAIN.

Am I going to get refunded soon? Or do I have to wait a long time? I am now short $2.

:)

Gabrielle Baillargeon, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

1. Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it) - Similar Threads - Charged adding debit

2. Charged twice for DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for DLC?: I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to charge me for it. Surely the purchase is on...
  3. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Not Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Not Charging: I recently purchased a new Xbox One Wireless Controller and a new Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, and the Play and Charge Kit cable is not charging the controller. No charging lights display when...
  4. Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.: For months now on subscription for Xbox ultimate gamepass showed next charge on 12/9 being $1. Now I just happened to look and it says $14.95. Anyone else see this happen. What is going on?...
  5. turning off auto Subscription charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    turning off auto Subscription charge: Now i like online but i don't wanna have to be charged every so days for it is there a way to remove this? dc8c9557-ce3d-4402-9620-e1321df4da34
  6. Plug and play charge kit not working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plug and play charge kit not working....: Ok I'll try and keep it simple as possible basically my old P&P kit wasn't holding a charge anymore the power would drop out randomly so naturally I got a brand new one off the store front, I...
  7. Debit Card charged

in XBoX on Windows
    Debit Card charged: I was charged 1$ or 71₹ extra when I subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass while registering my card. It's been 2 weeks now. Is the 1$ refundable? 58d97ea6-f970-43f2-9ce2-21bdc2678bc8
  8. Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge: So for some time now, my Xbox 360 controller has been struggling to charge. I can't get it to charge. Even when I make sure I have the Play and Charge Kit firmly connected to the controller and...
  9. Controller not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not charging: I bought a new controller but my existing play and charge it wouldn't charge in it. The cable powered the controller while connected but that was it. No light on charge cable either. I have since...
  10. Cancelled charges added to my accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled charges added to my accounts: I tried to buy coins in bingo with me and Aeflgwyn account, these had an error message telling me to try again and they were cancelled. I've since had coins credited to my account. what happened?...