Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

Discus and support Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I added a prepaid debit Visa gift card with in the intent of purchasing something through Xbox Live, but Microsoft has charged me $1 for adding that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabrielle Baillargeon, May 23, 2019.

1. Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

I added a prepaid debit Visa gift card with in the intent of purchasing something through Xbox Live, but Microsoft has charged me $1 for adding that card onto my Microsoft account. I assume I'll get refunded, but the problem is I'm trying to purchase something
    that is the same amount as what's on the debit card.

When I tried to purchase the game anyways it says I'm not authorized to use that card, even though I registered it online to be able to be used for online purchasing. I am the card holder so I don't know why it's not letting me use it. This charge did not
    show up on my Microsoft account, but it did on the debit card's account. I took the card off my account, and added it again a day later only to find that Microsoft has charged me $1 AGAIN.

Am I going to get refunded soon? Or do I have to wait a long time? I am now short $2.

:)

Gabrielle Baillargeon, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it)

1. Charged for adding debit card to my account (and won't let me use it) - Similar Threads - Charged adding debit

2. Being charged to change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged to change my gamertag?: So recently I wanted to change my gamertag, I don't recall ever actually choosing my gametag but yet when I goto change it I have to pay to change it? I thought the first change was for free and...
  3. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  4. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  5. Xbox One play and charge kit not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One play and charge kit not working?: Bascially i have 2 controllers One wired One wireless with the play and charge kit I have Two Xbox One x. On one of the Xbox none of the controllers work. Not the wired. Not the wireless. Not...
  6. My Invalid Charging of a Cancelled Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    My Invalid Charging of a Cancelled Subscription: Hey. On 14.9 I purchased a one-month subscription to Xbox game pass ultimate for 1,00€. According to my knowledge, I cancelled this subscription before the date I would be charged full price for...
  7. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  8. Double charge on free product.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double charge on free product.: Hello, good morning, yesterday I contacted xbox support about a charge that came after I redeemed a free game from xbox live gold, I redeemed the game and came a double charge, I know I need to...
  9. Charged for vbucks but nothing added

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for vbucks but nothing added: Any insight how to get the V bucks that we purchased last night. Email confirmation and shows it my purchase history but nothing. I know there were server issues but how do I get my money back or...
  10. Cancelled charges added to my accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled charges added to my accounts: I tried to buy coins in bingo with me and Aeflgwyn account, these had an error message telling me to try again and they were cancelled. I've since had coins credited to my account. what happened?...