Charged for dlc but unable to play.

Discus and support Charged for dlc but unable to play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently purchased the three dark souls 2 dlc. Not in the bundle but seperate due to forces beyond my control. 15189907-0720-4324-98a4-f9010b83349b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steampunknomad, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Charged for dlc but unable to play.

So I recently purchased the three dark souls 2 dlc. Not in the bundle but seperate due to forces beyond my control.

:)

Steampunknomad, Dec 26, 2014
  2. btb26
    btb26 Guest
    Preview Program with Mass Effect

Anyone else unable to load their character if you have played the DLC?

btb26, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Stargazer27
    Stargazer27 Guest
    Unable to receive download

I too am having issues with purchases. However I HAVE been charged and unable to play or download my content. It keeps asking me to pay for it.

Stargazer27, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Charged for dlc but unable to play.

Mistakenly posted before finished. My bad. So I was charged for these purchases and they seemed to download but aren't in my console and they want to charge me again if I go to redownload. I checked my history and downloaded from there but it does the same
    thing.

Steampunknomad, Dec 26, 2014
  5. Steampunknomad Win User

Mistakenly posted before finished. My bad. So I was charged for these purchases and they seemed to download but aren't in my console and they want to charge me again if I go to redownload. I checked my history and downloaded from there but it does the same
    thing.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Xbox Play And Charge Kit Won't Charge

When you first got your play and charge kit, did you plug it in and let it charge uninterrupted without playing for one full charge?

If not, it did not charge properly and will not function properly, suck as losing charge or being unable to charge properly.
  7. MustB 106 Win User

Taking away gameplay, and Xbox not caring about it's customers

Quit *** why should you get for free what others paid for? Instead of whining and making a thread get a job and buy the DLC like the rest of us. You don't like that gears charges for DLC then play something else.....oh wait they all charge for DLC rere.
    You can still play wingman and CTL if you don't think you can then you are an idiot.
  8. yungstar Win User

New EU Ruling Allows You to Sell your Digital Games

so it comes to pass that you can sell on your DLC.

MS charge a handling fee and the devs/softcos then charge a fee for playing online, using LIVE leader-boards etc.

i'm guessing it will be cheaper to just buy the DLC new as that will come minus the on-line fee.
  9. Nostrah Win User

Is anyone happy in here?

[quote user="LiveJOKER ACE"]

I think the game is perfect the way it is.

People need to remember the people that made this game need to eat too.

they need to support there family, they just cant make the game for free

that's why they charge for dlc extras

[/quote]

no, that's why they charge 60 bucks for the game. the DLC skins are cash grabs. any game that puts DLC like weapon skins in the game for day one is going for &&, the new stuff they are playing Shadow of RAAM" is actual DLC and that they charge for the additional
    time on top of the game price.
Thema:

1. Charged for dlc but unable to play. - Similar Threads - Charged dlc unable

2. Charged twice for DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for DLC?: I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to charge me for it. Surely the purchase is on...
  3. Fallot 4 is charging twice for the dlc`s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallot 4 is charging twice for the dlc`s: Could anyone tell me, because the Fallout 4: Digital Deluxe Bundle version is pricing the season pass and the DLC`S all together This is practically charging what you already have Pay twice...
  4. Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BO3 DLC, recieved an error leading to me not getting DLC, and was still charged for ...: This morning I logged onto my Xbox One, went to buy the new Awakening DLC, and received an error, however I was still charged $14.99 for something it didn't give me. Please help....
  5. What's up with the free car Dlc's now charging you to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's up with the free car Dlc's now charging you to play: i had installed the fast and the furious and the Porsche DLC's when they where announced. Now when I try them it says I need to purchase the packs even though they are installed Since the day...
  6. Charging twice for the same arcade game/dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charging twice for the same arcade game/dlc: So, I was checking my billing history and saw 2 things charged twice on Live. What should I do? 956c5636-deaf-4fa4-81b4-3e9194ca5487
  7. Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass.: I have waited over 24 hours for this issue to be fixed I bought the Call Of Duty Advance Warfare season pass on the Xbox 360 months ago and was able to download it for free on the Xbox One months...
  8. I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE!: I got the original LA Noire for Christmas. I went to play it and noticed that there's some DLC's available, but they all cost money. All except for the Rockstar Season Pass, which says it's free...
  9. Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned: I brought my son Infinite Warfare along with the season pass several months ago, he downloaded DLC 1,2,3 as they were released. However yesterday he downloaded DLC 4 and my credit card has been...
  10. Mafia 3 stones unturned dlc trying to charge me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mafia 3 stones unturned dlc trying to charge me: the mafia 3 stones unturned dlc is not showing up under the season pass, it's tryin to charge me and also a few of my friends are having the same problem, please resolve this issue quickly seeing...