CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION

Discus and support CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So frustrating. Can't request to call OR live chat because my topic doesn't allow for me to do that??! I WAS CHARGED $19.20 for Game Pass Ultimate on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by christie��✨, Nov 22, 2020.

1. CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION

So frustrating. Can't request to call OR live chat because my topic doesn't allow for me to do that??!

I WAS CHARGED $19.20 for Game Pass Ultimate on November 12th even though I cancelled it in September. Even on my subscriptions page, it says "Last charge CAD $19.20 on 9/28/2020" yet I was charged suddenly in November for it. There is no record of the charge
    on the subscriptions page, however there is a record on my bank statement. Makes no sense to me because I was not charged in October, and suddenly was charged in November?? PLEASE help

:)

christie��✨, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, unfortunately. It'll get you connected with them.
  3. christie��✨ Win User

Every category in Billing & Subscriptions says "Live Chat and Calls are not available for this issue," Am I supposed to lie about the topic for the call?
  4. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options,
    change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  5. benhamean08stinnette Win User

How can I talk to a real Xbox agent?

Somehow game pass was charged to my account and i would like a refund. And it canceled.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

i have 2 year of game pass and one year seperate of gold. if i upgrade to ultimate game pass for 2 months and then cancel after the two months i will lose whats left of my one year of gold and game pass?
    You will only lose if you cancel it like the OP has done. If you just turn off auto renew then you wont lose any time and wont be charged again in 3 years.
Thema:

1. CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION - Similar Threads - CHARGED GAME PASS

2. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it: I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Extra Charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Extra Charge: Hello, For the past few months I have been using xbox game pass for 5$ a month. I have enjoyed using this service up to a point and when I went to cancel my subscription today to stop the next...
  4. Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchsed Xbox Game Pass Ult, charged money, but saying i dont have it: I purchased XGPU and got charged the money. But when I check my subscriptions it was not there. And it says to don't have access to game pass content. I tried to do a live chat but I could not...
  5. Charged again for game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged again for game pass: I have cancelled my xbox game pass and turned off auto renew and it says it will expire in 6 days but yesterday I was charged £10.99 again? Why is this? ca5354ef-321f-410e-a80f-c055dd0f2c15
  6. Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold: I recently switched to Game Pass Ultimate, which from what I've read takes place of Xbox Live Gold. I just checked this morning, not only was I charged for the one month for Game Pass but I was...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate renewal charged 1 week before expiration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal charged 1 week before expiration: Hello, My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was listed as expiring and auto-renewing on 10/13/20. However, Microsoft charged and renewed the subscription one week ahead of time (10/6/20). Now,...
  8. Addebito Xbox Game Pass [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass charge]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Addebito Xbox Game Pass [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass charge]: Mi hanno addebitato l'abbonamento di game pass il 17 settembre, lo ho disattivato e il giorno stesso me lo hanno disattivato. Il problema è che i soldi non mi sono stati resi e ora mi trovo senza...
  9. Can I pay off past due Game Pass charge with my account balance or with a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I pay off past due Game Pass charge with my account balance or with a prepaid card?: My Game Pass account is suspended because I owe £10.99 for last month. I have enough money on my account balance to pay this but it doesn't seem to be an option. I'd rather not have a...
  10. I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing...: I am being charged for xbox game pass pc and xbox game pass console despite never signing up for the console version because I dont have one and never have. 70d54c2e-65bf-4b51-97af-2f0d8efe50be