charged for nothing

Discus and support charged for nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son decided to cancel the game he was downloading. Canceled but was still charged and only have demo. Didn't want game but can we get $ back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BLACKHAWK52B, Jan 22, 2014.

1. BLACKHAWK52B
    BLACKHAWK52B Guest

charged for nothing

My son decided to cancel the game he was downloading. Canceled but was still charged and only have demo. Didn't want game but can we get $ back?

:)

BLACKHAWK52B, Jan 22, 2014
  2. SoNiC HoBo
    SoNiC HoBo Guest
    Charged for nothing serious

So basically got on playing some rainbow six siege and this guy tries to spawn kill me and I shoot him in the head and kill him a few moments later I get a message saying nice kill you Freaking hacker but he used the other word so I reply and say some mean
    and unpleasant words and instantly get an msg saying banned from communications and I totally understand what I did was bad and not right but how can I who has been playing Xbox live for more than 10 years have 2 conduct violations in the last 10 years get
    banned instantly should there not be a warning.

SoNiC HoBo, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Charged over £100 for nothing!

As this is a billing issue, you will need to call Xbox Support.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Jan 22, 2014
  4. charged for nothing

There are no refunds, you are able to re-download the game--free of charge--from your Download History however.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Geth Win User

Charged for nothing

For most refunds you'll need to go directly to the Xbox refund page or contact Xbox phone support.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

charged for nothing

There are no refunds, you are able to re-download the game--free of charge--from your Download History however.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Charged for nothing

The payment option that you are charged on is it possibly on another account than what you were signed into when looking at the order history?

If you are not sure the only thing you can do is try to get ahold of xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and they can do a search with the payment option and see any account that the card is actively on and see if there are any charges that
    match to what you are talking about otherwise you would need to dispute the charges with your bank.
  8. Miss Share Bear Win User

Sometime nothing charges

Hey there Ezio Mora!

If you reboot your console using the steps listed
    here
    , do you still see issues? Can you clarify what specifically is happening for you?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  9. bowski477 Win User

Being charged $9.99 for nothing!

That could be an Xbox Live subscription payment. You can check account.microsoft.com to view your purchase history. If you feel the charge was an error you can contact official billing support at support.xbox.com/contact-us.
Thema:

charged for nothing

1. charged for nothing - Similar Threads - charged nothing

2. Charged for vbucks but nothing added

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for vbucks but nothing added: Any insight how to get the V bucks that we purchased last night. Email confirmation and shows it my purchase history but nothing. I know there were server issues but how do I get my money back or...
  3. Microsoft charged me for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft charged me for nothing: So 2 days ago, i bought a gold subscription so i put my credit card in my paypal account and bought the subscription, 2 days later, i got a message from paypal charging me 15 dollars for ea access...
  4. Charged for nothing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged for nothing: i have been charged for nothing i go ony order history and theres nothing there twitter support wont reply and wont let me go through live chat bd700005-99a2-4976-bf9a-dc967e862bb7
  5. Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Charged for nothing serious So basically got on playing some rainbow six siege and this guy tries to spawn kill me and I shoot him in the head and kill him a few...
  6. I been charged for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I been charged for nothing: I’m at school and I check my account every day and I’m missing 20.96 on my card but I didn’t pay for nothing b6c101ab-2916-4bf0-88de-c841b581cbe1
  7. Being charged $9.99 for nothing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged $9.99 for nothing!: I'm being charged on my debit card for $9.99 by Microsoft for nothing! I haven't bought anything. What the [Mod Removed] is with this? 5e58a5e2-ee48-4c67-923e-c33b966f3b4e
  8. Charging me for nothing? Thanks Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charging me for nothing? Thanks Xbox: Okay so a few days ago I was charged twice ($26.00) to change my name... However my name didn't change. I initially contacted Xbox Support which literally did fuckol, what the **** is a hard reset...
  9. Sometime nothing charges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometime nothing charges: hey guys I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it sometimes any game loads or even the internal thing should like settings, home etc. and when some game load then in the menu or when I'm...
  10. Being charged for an xbox live account I know nothing about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged for an xbox live account I know nothing about: I hope some one can help, it doesn't matter what type of contact I try, I keep getting emails saying they have taken £37 pounds for a xbox live account that's never been used, I'm so fed up I dont...