Charged for pre order and then given money back

Discus and support Charged for pre order and then given money back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i pre ordered the gears 5 xbox one X bundle and i got charged for it, but a few days later i got the money back. I have enough money in my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BrandonBauer10, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Charged for pre order and then given money back

So i pre ordered the gears 5 xbox one X bundle and i got charged for it, but a few days later i got the money back. I have enough money in my account and made sure my debit card was the right card and it is, but it hasnt charged me a second time. Any insight?

:)

BrandonBauer10, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. BrandonBauer10 Win User

The bundle is only availanle online on microsoft and it still says its pending and not cancelled or refunded. I just dint know why i got charged and then got the money back in a day. I just dont want to miss out on it, ya know?
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Do you still show a pre-order for it? Did you or anyone that has access to your account possibly cancel your pre-order?
  5. xbox24ru Win User

I completely understand I pre ordered mine via Amazon.
  6. BrandonBauer10 Win User

It says its in progress, but i dont understand why it charged me and then got the money back in a day. I had all the funds in my account to pay for it so i dont understand it. I just dont want to miss out on it, thats all.
Thema:

1. Charged for pre order and then given money back - Similar Threads - Charged pre order

2. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  3. Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition: Hello, I have just looked at my bank statement to find that I have been charged twice for the same FIFA 20 Ultimate edition pre-order. I remember that there was an error when I tried to download...
  4. When will I be Charged for my pre order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will I be Charged for my pre order?: I pre ordered the new Modern Warfare game last Friday and I was just wondering when will I be charged for it. Will it be in October when its released? Or will it be September 12th because that's...
  5. I think I got double charged for a Pre-Order? How is this possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I got double charged for a Pre-Order? How is this possible?: Hi! I hope I'm in the right place - I can't find a way to send a support ticket in the traditional 'e-mail' form. I recently pre-ordered Madden Legendary Edition - prior to launch, as I...
  6. I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order: I preorder the game on june 5, 2017 and was charged $97.41 on june 10,2017. Then on september 17, 2017 I was charged $97.41 again for the same pre-order. I want to know if my account will be...
  7. Pre-ordered Destiny 2, but haven't been charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Destiny 2, but haven't been charged: I pre-ordered Destiny 2, but I haven't been charged. How do I see when I will be charged? 826c3957-daad-4bfd-b267-f38ad6851897
  8. Pre-order charged and need refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order charged and need refund.: I am in need of having a refund due to an error being charged for a preorder immediately instead of the normal 14 days before release i have a Reference number from xbox chat support ref# [Mod...
  9. GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time: Hey guys, last week, i pre-Ordered GTA V via Games on Demand and payed with my credit on my account!!! Everything went well. Today (minutes ago) i want to download the game - and now, they...
  10. Charged twice for Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order: I was charged twice for my Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order, the first time I tried to purchase it I was kicked back to the Store screens and didn't indicate that the purchase was...