Charged For Something I Didn't Buy, Refund?

Discus and support Charged For Something I Didn't Buy, Refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday, I saw that my Xbox Live account was no longer connected to Xbox Live, and it had said I ran out of membership. I went to go buy the $9.99... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vogel08, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Vogel08
    Vogel08 Guest

Yesterday, I saw that my Xbox Live account was no longer connected to Xbox Live, and it had said I ran out of membership. I went to go buy the $9.99 membership for one month. Everything was going well, until I got a bill for $70 dollars. It had charged me
    for both my one month membership and a year membership. I did not have auto-renewal turned on, and the $59.99 purchase was on a credit card that did no longer work, so it charged my debit card the full $70. Is it possible to get a refund for the $59.99 that
    I did not buy? I was not hacked, I believe it was a mess-up by Microsoft as I previously purchased the yearly membership, but did not get auto-renewal. Help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

Vogel08, Apr 26, 2015
  2. Knottoc37
    Knottoc37 Guest
    charged for something i didnt buy

I was looking at my balance and noticed that i had a lot less than i should. I looked at points spent and saw that NBA 2K10 was purchased on december 25th 2011. I am positive i did not buy this game nor do i want it. I dont know how or why it was downloaded,
    but i now have 2400 points less than i should have. I dont want this game at all and would much rather have the 2400 points back. This wouldnt bother me too much if it was so much, but 25 dollars is kinda a lot on something i never bought or want. Thanks for
    your help.

Knottoc37, Apr 26, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to call support for help.

Smwutches, Apr 26, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since this is a billing issue you will need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Apr 26, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to call support for help.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Charged for something I did not buy.

You can check your account at
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    to see if it shows what the charge is for. If you or no one else in your house made the purchase, you will need to call support and talk to billing.
  7. Shrk1990 Win User

Got charged for something I didn’t buy

Hey there,

If you had a subscription previously that was set to expire, auto-renew is turned on when you make a purchase initially. If this was something purchased by someone unauthorized to have your account, be sure to change your password/log-in information. You
    can
    request a refund
    to try and get your funds back.
  8. Geth Win User

Got charged for something I didn’t buy

You'll need to contact the bank or card company attached to it and most likely have it shut off and the charges removed.
  9. DominumStige Win User

Microsoft is charging me for stuff I didn't buy

Hi!

Check the
    order history
    in your profile to verify the purchases made. If they are purchases that you have not made, change password immediately and check that you can get a refund (if it's still possible).
Thema:

1. Charged For Something I Didn't Buy, Refund? - Similar Threads - Charged Something Didn't

2. Got charged for something I didn’t buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged for something I didn’t buy: I was watching amazon prime and out of no where i got a notification that i have been charged for xbox game pass with out me even buying it 34cfb41a-47ec-4abb-a798-2fe29df6f703
  3. Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft has charged me 3 times for something I never bought!: Since September of this year Microsoft has randomly charged me on multiple occasions. It doesn’t show up in my order history either. I have lost almost 50 AUD because of this. Here are all of the...
  4. Charged by Microsoft for something I already owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged by Microsoft for something I already owned?: I pre-ordered the delux edition of Forzamotor Sport 7 and thus own the car pass. However I was charged for the January Totino's car pack when I clicked purchase button last week. What happened...
  5. Charged for something not purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for something not purchased: I was charged for Xbox game pass the day it expired even though I had used a code before midnight for a year subscription to the game pass, I would like a refund of the 10 dollars that was charged...
  6. I'm being charged for something who I do not bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for something who I do not bought: I'm being charged for something who I do not bought 55624bda-0df6-4266-97bf-6eb016981e2a
  7. Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was charged for something I'd already paid for...how do I get my money back?!?!?!: I bought a season pass disc of Minecraft Story Mode...then when downloading Episode 4 it charged it to my paypal even though the season pass pays for ALL 5 episodes and I should be able to...
  8. I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting charged for something i did't ask for -_-: Ok, apparently 3 months ago it says i tried to pay for a subscription, (WHICH I DID NOT) and so its tried to charge me $20 worth. Ive only just started playing xbox again and i tried to redeem a 1...
  9. xbox force changed my gt and are charging me to pick something else

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox force changed my gt and are charging me to pick something else: hi all, just need to know if im the only one this happened to, my gt was supposidly offensive so xbox changed it for me. now i can understand that this may be the case, but surely i shouldnt...
  10. Power supply not working consistently. Xbox charges way too much to replace something that ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply not working consistently. Xbox charges way too much to replace something that ...: I am very frustrated. My Xbox has been having issues with the power supply recently. Sometimes the console will not turn on. Sometimes it will. It helps to reset the power supply, so I...