Charged twice for 1 item.

Discus and support Charged twice for 1 item. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was charged twice for a $5 Xbox gift card. I thought It was strange because I only have 1 purchase on my account. So its like spending $10 for a $5... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tyler Thoennes, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Charged twice for 1 item.

I was charged twice for a $5 Xbox gift card.

I thought It was strange because I only have 1 purchase on my account. So its like spending $10 for a $5 item.

I din't buy two things.

https://prnt.sc/qsxgyj - Picture of the two payments they made to my account.

Thanks,

Tyler

:)

Tyler Thoennes, Jan 28, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your account is set as under 18+ of age you should ask your parental account to ask for a refund.
  3. Buick GSX Win User

4. Tyler Thoennes Win User

When I click on the link it pulls me to

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one

when I'm trying to refund
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Were these holds on the account or actual charges? Many times when dealing with charges online or even with bank cards I a store the put holds on the account. Many times the charge will go through and the hold will still be there because the bank has
    yet to release it. Many banks release holds at a certain or normally within 24 hours. Some other banks sometimes it takes a while. Normally you'll call the bank and then they say that it's not in their side. Then it ends up being on there side. I worked in
    accounting with a major company for all long time and had to deal with this almost on a daily basis. If I had to say probably 1 out of a 100 of these were the fault of the company I worked for. The others were normally the bank not releasing the holds or something
    along the lines of that. Not sure how long you have been looking at the charge but you might give it 24hrs to see if it clears. Normally you can tell if it's a hold or an actual charge to. I'm not familiar with Microsoft's policy on how quick they release
    the hold. So there is a possibility that it's on their end on not releasing something. Most companies will release a hold within 24 hours. I have seen some that take a week. (Had some gas stations do this and lock my card)
Thema:

1. Charged twice for 1 item. - Similar Threads - Charged twice item

2. Charged twice for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged twice for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi I bought Xbox Live Gold £6.99 on 29/04/2020 and tried to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £1 then discovered that I had been charged for both the Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass...
  3. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR A GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR A GAME: On 29 April 2020 my son purchased GTA5 through Xbox Live For $45.46. It said it was declined so I tried to purchase it again and it told me to contact my bank. I contacted the Police Bank and they...
  4. Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.: The first thing I am looking into. I have been charged twice for my Microsoft ultra today and I can't get a live support to find out why. The second thing. I recently had to change my account...
  5. Charged twice for digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for digital purchase: Got charged twice. Can't get in touch with any help. Nobody wants to take responsibility. Nobody can provide any receipt from the transaction. Not right xbox. You failed me....
  6. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  7. Monthly subscription charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Monthly subscription charged twice: My monthly subscription has been taken twice on the same day. There is no advise as how to get this refunded. What is the process to raise this refund? e264fff0-f42b-489c-bb8b-5f312e5cb5d2
  8. Game pass ultimate charged twice

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate charged twice: I received two charges for Game Pass Ultimate, is there a way to reverse this? submitted by /u/BooGhostie1 [link] [comments]
  9. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...
  10. I am being charged twice.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am being charged twice.: I have been trying to figure out why I have two charges for the same amount every month from Microsoft. I figure one of them is for my Xbox Live. I can't figure out what the other one is. I don't...