Charged twice for Battlefield 4 Premium membership

Discus and support Charged twice for Battlefield 4 Premium membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently upgraded from an Xbox 360 to Xbox One. I had a Premium membership for Battlefield 4 on my 360. An EA advisor told me to simply... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trivia Jockey, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Charged twice for Battlefield 4 Premium membership

Hello. I recently upgraded from an Xbox 360 to Xbox One. I had a Premium membership for Battlefield 4 on my 360. An EA advisor told me to simply re-purchase the Premium membership on Xbox One from the marketplace, and it would activate for free. However,
    after doing this, I was charged full price for the Premium membership again. I just contacted EA support, and they advised that only Xbox Support could resolve the issue and refund the second charge. Please advise how I go about having this charge refunded.
    I have an email confirmation of the charge. Thank you.

:)

Trivia Jockey, Dec 28, 2014
  2. l Jagger l
    l Jagger l Guest
    Charged Twice for Membership?

So yesterday I had my auto renewal on my account and charged $10.45 for it. It worked fine on my account, and I was able to play online yesterday. Then, today, when I got home today, I checked my Paypal and I was charged $9.99. It didn't say why. I checked
    my account to see if I had accidentally purchased another Xbox Live membership for 1 month, I didn't. My account still says 1 month - Gold.

As you can see, I took off auto renewal, and I have 1 month.

http://snpr.cm/sVYZf3.png

In this screenshot you can see me getting billed twice by Microsoft. May I have an explanation for this?

http://i.imm.io/gic9.jpeg

l Jagger l, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since the payments are 2 different currencies, it looks like you were billed for 2 different things. You would have to call support and talk to billing to get this sorted out though.

Smwutches, Dec 28, 2014
  4. maxen Win User

Question about Battlefield 4 Premium

I believe so.

www.battlefield.com/.../next-gen-upgrade

[quote user="EA/DICE"]

Does my Battlefield 4 Premium membership carry over?

Yes, you will be able to carry over your Premium membership from current-gen to next-gen at launch.

[/quote]

You may want to contact EA Support to make absolutely sure though.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Deleted Content issue

you need to use the ingame marketplace

Battlefield 3™ Premium includes expansion packs Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, End Game, and Expansion Pack #5. If you buy Battlefield 3™ Premium, these should be accessed through the in-game store and NOT DOWNLOADED FROM Xbox LIVE Marketplace
    or you will be charged twice.

also if you already downloaded it

you canuse the download history
  6. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  7. master 254 Win User

Naval Strike

All Battlefield 4 Premium content will be available to all Battlefield 4 Premium members after the content's date of release. Content subject to availability.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Since the payments are 2 different currencies, it looks like you were billed for 2 different things. You would have to call support and talk to billing to get this sorted out though.
Thema:

Charged twice for Battlefield 4 Premium membership

1. Charged twice for Battlefield 4 Premium membership - Similar Threads - Charged twice Battlefield

2. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...
  3. Monthly subscription charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Monthly subscription charged twice: My monthly subscription has been taken twice on the same day. There is no advise as how to get this refunded. What is the process to raise this refund? e264fff0-f42b-489c-bb8b-5f312e5cb5d2
  4. Game pass ultimate charged twice

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate charged twice: I received two charges for Game Pass Ultimate, is there a way to reverse this? submitted by /u/BooGhostie1 [link] [comments]
  5. Charged twice for 1 item.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charged twice for 1 item.: I was charged twice for a $5 Xbox gift card. I thought It was strange because I only have 1 purchase on my account. So its like spending $10 for a $5 item. I din't buy two things....
  6. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...
  7. I am being charged twice.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am being charged twice.: I have been trying to figure out why I have two charges for the same amount every month from Microsoft. I figure one of them is for my Xbox Live. I can't figure out what the other one is. I don't...
  8. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  9. Charged twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice: Hello, so I made a purchase for an item on my xbox the first time it did not go through so I tried it again and then the second time it went through I go to check my bank account and its showing...
  10. Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition: Hello, I have just looked at my bank statement to find that I have been charged twice for the same FIFA 20 Ultimate edition pre-order. I remember that there was an error when I tried to download...