Charged Twice

Discus and support Charged Twice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased gold on World of Tanks and was charged for two $5 packs when I only confirmed one. bf18d059-0b53-4db5-bf1d-741e92f5de72 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SubZero10227, May 29, 2014.

1. SubZero10227
    SubZero10227 Guest

Charged Twice

I purchased gold on World of Tanks and was charged for two $5 packs when I only confirmed one.

:)

SubZero10227, May 29, 2014
  2. Fembot92
    Fembot92 Guest
    Charged Twice!?

I bought a month of Xbox Live Gold on November 2nd 2011 for myself and I got charged 10.19$ CAD twice for it... I wouldn't really care if it gave me 2 months for charging me twice but my time runs out December 2...And the weird thing is the payments are
    towards 2 different receivers?

PAYPAL *MICROSOFTCO

2211 NORTH FIRST STREET

and

MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE

ONE MICROSOFT WAY

Anyone know whats going on here or what I should do?

Fembot92, May 29, 2014
  3. Mister Gwyther, May 29, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Charged Twice

Best bet is to phone support for your region as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues.

Daft Badger, May 29, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Charged twice

6. Mister Getafix Win User

Charges Twice

Heya!

Smwutches is correct in that you will need to contact phone or chat for all billing issues as we do not have the proper tools to assist over the Forums.

When accessing the
    contact us page
    be sure to click "No thanks" on the virtual agent and you will be taken the chat support and phone support section.

We hope they are able to assist you in a timely manner!
  7. MisterSwitch Win User

Charged Twice!?

onyx, once again, is right. 18004myxbox will sort this out for you.
  8. onyxishere Win User

charged twice

If you were charged for an item you did not receive then you'll need to contact support and speak with billing.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Charged twice

Hey Mariposa,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread
    detailing your issue if this situation is not resolved. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thank you
Thema:

Charged Twice

1. Charged Twice - Similar Threads - Charged Twice

2. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  3. Charged twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice: Hello, so I made a purchase for an item on my xbox the first time it did not go through so I tried it again and then the second time it went through I go to check my bank account and its showing...
  4. Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition: Hello, I have just looked at my bank statement to find that I have been charged twice for the same FIFA 20 Ultimate edition pre-order. I remember that there was an error when I tried to download...
  5. Charged twice for DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for DLC?: I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to charge me for it. Surely the purchase is on...
  6. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  7. Charge me twice for the same content I already purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    Charge me twice for the same content I already purchased?: I bought ultimate game pass with the understanding that content I purchased on my xbox and can be played on xbox for pc, I would be able to install on my pc for no additional charge but they want...
  8. Ea access charged me twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ea access charged me twice: Purchased Ea access membership while I was preordering Fifa 20, got charged twice . How do I get my money back? Living in Sweden, is there a number to call? 3a859d3f-429a-4f7e-a8aa-9fb59e4e356b
  9. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  10. Charged twice for one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one game: I just went to purchase Sekiro from the Live store, when I first tried there was an error message(did not think to write the message code down at the time). The second time went through no issue....