Charged Twice

Discus and support Charged Twice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased gold on World of Tanks and was charged for two $5 packs when I only confirmed one. bf18d059-0b53-4db5-bf1d-741e92f5de72 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SubZero10227, May 29, 2014.

1. SubZero10227
    SubZero10227 Guest

Charged Twice

I purchased gold on World of Tanks and was charged for two $5 packs when I only confirmed one.

:)

SubZero10227, May 29, 2014
  2. Fembot92
    Fembot92 Guest
    Charged Twice!?

I bought a month of Xbox Live Gold on November 2nd 2011 for myself and I got charged 10.19$ CAD twice for it... I wouldn't really care if it gave me 2 months for charging me twice but my time runs out December 2...And the weird thing is the payments are
    towards 2 different receivers?

PAYPAL *MICROSOFTCO

2211 NORTH FIRST STREET

and

MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE

ONE MICROSOFT WAY

Anyone know whats going on here or what I should do?

Fembot92, May 29, 2014
  3. Mister Gwyther, May 29, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Charged Twice

Best bet is to phone support for your region as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues.

Daft Badger, May 29, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Charged twice

6. Mister Getafix Win User

Charges Twice

Heya!

Smwutches is correct in that you will need to contact phone or chat for all billing issues as we do not have the proper tools to assist over the Forums.

When accessing the
    contact us page
    be sure to click "No thanks" on the virtual agent and you will be taken the chat support and phone support section.

We hope they are able to assist you in a timely manner!
  7. MisterSwitch Win User

Charged Twice!?

onyx, once again, is right. 18004myxbox will sort this out for you.
  8. onyxishere Win User

charged twice

If you were charged for an item you did not receive then you'll need to contact support and speak with billing.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.
  9. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Charged twice

Hey Mariposa,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread
    detailing your issue if this situation is not resolved. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thank you
Thema:

Charged Twice

1. Charged Twice - Similar Threads - Charged Twice

2. Xbox Game Pass Charged Twice....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Charged Twice....: I just purchased Xbox Game Pass a few minutes ago. As I was purchasing it on my PC, I noticed that after clicking "join now", the website did not change. What do I do? I do it again and same...
  3. I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020: On 19.06.2020 I bought vbooks on fortnite for 7.99. I have now been billed twice for this and request a refund. 0b2d2da5-4fe8-4a7f-b1cf-678d6436690c
  4. I was charged twice for an Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged twice for an Xbox Controller: I bought an Xbox controller on June 16, which cost about $70.59. I checked my bank statement and came to find out that I was charged again on July 7 at the same price. Is there any way I can...
  5. Charged for minecraft twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for minecraft twice: Ive already downloaded minecraft but i uninstalled to fix something and its telling me i need to buy the game again 76da4e80-5fad-4b33-bb25-013f6651ea93
  6. Charged twice for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged twice for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi I bought Xbox Live Gold £6.99 on 29/04/2020 and tried to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £1 then discovered that I had been charged for both the Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass...
  7. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR A GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE BEEN CHARGED TWICE FOR A GAME: On 29 April 2020 my son purchased GTA5 through Xbox Live For $45.46. It said it was declined so I tried to purchase it again and it told me to contact my bank. I contacted the Police Bank and they...
  8. Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost games, and being charged twice for my Microsoft uktra.: The first thing I am looking into. I have been charged twice for my Microsoft ultra today and I can't get a live support to find out why. The second thing. I recently had to change my account...
  9. Charged twice for digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for digital purchase: Got charged twice. Can't get in touch with any help. Nobody wants to take responsibility. Nobody can provide any receipt from the transaction. Not right xbox. You failed me....
  10. Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am i being charged twice per nonth for the ultimate game pass when only one account has...: Im seeing two charges on my cad EVERY month, once at the begging and the end. Both for 14.99 which is the ultimate game pass and only one acount has that subscription. The other account i have...