charges for changing game tag

Discus and support charges for changing game tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what is the amount of small charges for changing the game tag if not free ? abb248dd-83d3-46d8-9a02-c17bc7738bc1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iwhz666666, Mar 29, 2015.

1. iwhz666666
    iwhz666666 Guest

what is the amount of small charges for changing the game tag if not free ?

:)

iwhz666666, Mar 29, 2015
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    hello, I want to change my gamertag e i moved from xbox 360 to xbox one recently and my name I made a mistake a long time ago and I would be happy if you give me the opportunity to change it because now you want to pay, then I would be happy if you give me

^^ As stated in the previous post there will be a charge for changing your gamer tag.

{Parity}, Mar 29, 2015
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox 360 Account transferring progress

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you cannot transfer anything from one gamertag to another. This included game progress and achievements.

As for changing the tag, if the one you want to change it to is available then you can change it. However, there is a charge to do so.

onyxishere, Mar 29, 2015
  4. {Parity} Win User

Game tag fail

You can change your tag anytime but there will be a charge for the change.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Modifier le Gamertag [Edit - Translation] - Edit Gamertag

Any modifications to a gamer tag is considered a change and there is a charge for changing gamertags.
  6. {Parity} Win User

hello, I want to change my gamertag e i moved from xbox 360 to xbox one recently and my name I made a mistake a long time ago and I would be happy if you give me the opportunity to change it because now you want to pay, then I would be happy if you give me

^^ As stated in the previous post there will be a charge for changing your gamer tag.
  7. luissolid Win User

Change Gamertag

You can change your gamertag free of charge if you have a randomly created tag.

Yo go to your profile and edit the tag.

If you already change or use a not generated tag you will pay 9.99 Dlls for the change.

Regards!
  8. Daft Badger Win User

My gamer tag! ⊙\ _ /⊙

It may say that the free tag change is available for your friend but if they try & change it there will be a charge.

Like I said,going by your tag you've already had your free change.
Thema:

1. charges for changing game tag - Similar Threads - charges changing game

2. charged for gt change, never changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    charged for gt change, never changed: first time i purchased the gt change it didnt go through and took out 9.99, gt changed once i had to go through the process again. wondering if i could possibly have a refund for the 9.99 i lost?...
  3. Being charged to change my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being charged to change my gamertag?: So recently I wanted to change my gamertag, I don't recall ever actually choosing my gametag but yet when I goto change it I have to pay to change it? I thought the first change was for free and...
  4. Gamertag Change Invalid Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Invalid Charge: So, apparently, years ago (when Windows 10 first came out--and perhaps even before that), I created a "Microsoft" account--Perhaps it was when I bought a Zune for my wife (2 months before...
  5. Charge for change the gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charge for change the gamertag?: Omg Microsoft. Six years ago a signed xbox live, and you still charging for change the gamertag!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYY!!! MAKE IT FREE! b520c8b4-6c0f-4172-b404-a489b4642f4d
  6. First name change, being charged $10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    First name change, being charged $10.: I got a new Xbox, I set my account up with no issue and renamed myself just fine. My girlfriend wanted an account, but she can't rename herself at all because it tells her she needs to pay to...
  7. I've never changed my Xbox Live Gamertag before but i'm still being charged for it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've never changed my Xbox Live Gamertag before but i'm still being charged for it.: So let me clear some things up: I've had my XBL account for over eight years. My Gamertag is wholly original, I did not get it from one of those gamertag generators. I've never changed my...
  8. What is the justification behind charging to change your gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the justification behind charging to change your gamertag?: I would really like to now. Having worked in IT and supporting technology similar to this, it seems like a pretty out rages charge. Maybe I'm overlooking something. Maybe somebody can enlighten...
  9. Why am I CHARGED to change my gamertag?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I CHARGED to change my gamertag?!: I don't see why you need $13.45!! TO CHANGE A NAME. I want to know why I'm charged so much, I don't see why it can't be free. 9b909e99-b9bb-4df3-b80a-edf2169ad069
  10. Was charged for changing gamertag, but it hasn't changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was charged for changing gamertag, but it hasn't changed?: This really isn't much of a big deal I am just wondering when my Gamer Tag is finally gonna change since I have been charged for it already and it says it has been "completed". I have seen several...