Charges on microsoft account without authorization

Discus and support Charges on microsoft account without authorization in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Charges were made on my microsoft account without my authorization for past 2 months! Now i canceled my Game pass subscription on my debit card n... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GMaster1967, Aug 23, 2019.

1. GMaster1967
    GMaster1967 Guest

Charges were made on my microsoft account without my authorization for past 2 months! Now i canceled my Game pass subscription on my debit card n obviously they got mad so they charged my microsoft account without asking me first!!!! Now im [Mod
    Removed -Profanity]
    as all [Mod Removed - Profanity] cause i've been told that i have to fill out form for a refund! did that but they refunded me august but wont refund me for July! only way i found out bout this is i wanted to purchase
    a game n low n behold guess what there's money missing!!! now of course there saying it cant b refunded!!! so basically microsoft came into my house and stole money from me!

:)

GMaster1967, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello GMaster1967,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We know it can be frustrating when a request to refund and it gets denied. If the charges were for a subscription, we suggest reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team so they can review the transactions and provide more options. If the charges were for digital products, you must respond to the email that was provided to you
    regarding the refund. We hope this information helps!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Charges on my account
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
  3. {Parity} Win User

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  4. choppyseize Win User

If you have auto renew on it will automatically bill you. You basically say you agree to that. I'm not sure who got mad that you cancelled your subscription. You are responsible for anyone using your account.
  5. Liquatic Win User

Unable to change my Windows Live ID

Do you notice any changes on your account? (ie. Points spent without your authorization, charges, etc)
  6. Jacyintha Win User

Can't use debit card as payment option?

If it's a debit card, the associated address should be the address your bank has on file. It might be that the card is not authorized for online/reoccurring charges.

Another thing to consider is that when adding a card, Microsoft sends a 0$ authorization to your bank. They might be reading the 0 as an undetermined charge. Some banks will automatically reject that since they can't confirm the amount is in your account.
Thema:

1. Charges on microsoft account without authorization - Similar Threads - Charges microsoft account

2. Microsoft Store rare charge

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store rare charge: Hello, I tried to pay for a game on my Xbox One and my Computer in the Microsoft Store, but it rejected the pay. After that i checked my card history and it appears a charge for 0,93 USD two...
  3. Microsoft charged me for subscription and I can't remove my card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft charged me for subscription and I can't remove my card: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox Game Pass, today it charged me for 87zł but on my bill history it said that the payment couldn't go through and my account is suspended. I can't cancel this now....
  4. help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help Microsoft charged the card but I don't have gold: just yesterday in the morning I wanted to buy game pass ultimate just left money on a card but at the time of purchase I was told that I had to add money, but then he made the charge to the card...
  5. Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it: I got charged 9.99 for a game that I get for free with my xbox gold subscription which I also pay for. The supports advice? Refused the refund on there corporate tncs and told me to secure my...
  6. Did micfrosoft charge me from my microsoft points on my xbox life account and my visa card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did micfrosoft charge me from my microsoft points on my xbox life account and my visa card ...: Hi everyone. I find myself with no options to pay my past due situation with microsoft points. it said i needed a credit or debit card. I did buy a debit card and put money enough to pay the past...
  7. Microsoft account has money but it still charged to card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account has money but it still charged to card: When I pre-ordered destiny 2 GameStop gave me a code. When I used the code it gave me 100 dollars. But when I went to go buy it it charged to the credit card instead of the Microsoft account...
  8. Microsoft account balance did not redeem when buying DLC, fully charged to Paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance did not redeem when buying DLC, fully charged to Paypal: Hey, Just bought the Bioshock Infinite season pass (£15.99). It wouldn't let me select my £10 Microsoft account balance as a payment method, so I looked up some FAQs and got the impression if I...
  9. Deleted my microsoft account without canceling xbox live membership and still getting charged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted my microsoft account without canceling xbox live membership and still getting charged.: Hey guys, so a while back I bought my first xbox live membership on my first Microsoft account. When I decided to move on to gmail, I permanently deleted that Microsoft account. However, before...
  10. Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock: I have two Xbox Live Gold accounts: one for me and one for my kids. My account is 3 years old. It has been blocked due to 'too many password attempts' for approximately two years. The email...