Charges on Visa

Discus and support Charges on Visa in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a charge on my VISA for an box live gold renewal - problem is I don't have an xbox nor have i ever bought a subscription. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaileyMegan, Aug 9, 2019.

1. BaileyMegan
    BaileyMegan Guest

Charges on Visa

Hi there,

I have a charge on my VISA for an box live gold renewal - problem is I don't have an xbox nor have i ever bought a subscription. How do I get the money refunded?

:)

BaileyMegan, Aug 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Charges on Visa

Hello BaileyMegan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have unauthorized charges on your Visa card for Xbox services, but you do not have an Xbox. The best option is to reach out to the
    Xbox Support Team so they can remove your payment instrument from a Microsoft account. They can investigate the charge if it was made on your Microsoft account. If you do not
    have a Microsoft account, they can still remove the payment instrument from any account it is tied to.

After the support team removes the payment instrument, we recommend reaching out to your financial institution. You can

request a refund
    for a charge that is made on your Microsoft account. If the charge was made on an account that is not yours, the bank will need to dispute the charge and issue a refund. We hope this helps!
  3. Biggshow Win User

Charges on Visa

Hello BaileyMegan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you have unauthorized charges on your Visa card for Xbox services, but you do not have an Xbox. The best option is to reach out to the
    Xbox Support Team so they can remove your payment instrument from a Microsoft account. They can investigate the charge if it was made on your Microsoft account. If you do not
    have a Microsoft account, they can still remove the payment instrument from any account it is tied to.

After the support team removes the payment instrument, we recommend reaching out to your financial institution. You can

request a refund
    for a charge that is made on your Microsoft account. If the charge was made on an account that is not yours, the bank will need to dispute the charge and issue a refund. We hope this helps!
    I agree with all of this but I believe in this case, seeing as you do not own any Xbox, it would be a fraud issue. I would contact your Bank and let them know ASAP. The reason I say this, it I have been here before. Contacting Microsoft will stop the purchases
    from going through on the account currently using it. But this also means someone can use it on other purchases. I would, in my opinion, get the bank to put a hold on that card or get a replacement. This way you can avoid any other purchases made of that card.
    Then contact Microsoft as BaileyMegan stated. Sorry to hear about this and I hope you can get this fixed quick.
  4. FissilePear714 Win User

Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it!

My brother wanted anniversary map pack for halo reach and it charged my visa
  5. FissilePear714 Win User

Added a $25 card but wont allow me to buy anything with it!

Same thing happened bought 30$ prepaid card and t charged my visa
  6. Un1t XXX Win User

Game Wont Download after purchase

Im going to tell my visa company xbox hasnt provided a refund or my game and they will reverse that charge for me. Visa will have your back first. Same thing happend with me with wwe 13 and that was *** 67 bucks.
Thema:

Charges on Visa

1. Charges on Visa - Similar Threads - Charges Visa

2. Charges on microsoft account without authorization

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charges on microsoft account without authorization: Charges were made on my microsoft account without my authorization for past 2 months! Now i canceled my Game pass subscription on my debit card n obviously they got mad so they charged my...
  3. charged without reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    charged without reason: i got charged for 3 month of gamepass but i declined the game pass and i cant play gamepass games so why did i get charged for 177NOK?! 1e44ba39-71c2-4878-90e7-f8fef224e3ce
  4. this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for...: this is not from my account , but my mothers credit card keeps getting charged for microsoft acct xbox how can i find out who's xbox/Microsoft account it is being charged to. She just got charged...
  5. False charging my card when I redeemed a code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False charging my card when I redeemed a code?: Hey, I just wanted to know why did my Xbox live subscription say I bought it by my debit card. Now that I ran out it won't let me cancel it even though I had a redeem 12-month prepaid card? Just...
  6. Gamepad new firmware and Play&Charge Kit

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepad new firmware and Play&Charge Kit: Im using always official Play&Charge battery pack in my controller. A strange behaviour happens just after updating my controller to last firmware release version number 4.8.1905.0: The system...
  7. Games with gold charging for free games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold charging for free games: My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1...
  8. Gamertag Change Invalid Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Change Invalid Charge: So, apparently, years ago (when Windows 10 first came out--and perhaps even before that), I created a "Microsoft" account--Perhaps it was when I bought a Zune for my wife (2 months before...
  9. Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card: So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to report and they reversed charges and deactivated...
  10. Did micfrosoft charge me from my microsoft points on my xbox life account and my visa card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did micfrosoft charge me from my microsoft points on my xbox life account and my visa card ...: Hi everyone. I find myself with no options to pay my past due situation with microsoft points. it said i needed a credit or debit card. I did buy a debit card and put money enough to pay the past...