Charges

Discus and support Charges in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I get to talk with someone about the erroneous charges that appeared on my account in April. There were 6 in total and when I asked for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonnieBoy67, Jun 29, 2020.

1. JonnieBoy67
    JonnieBoy67 Guest

Charges

How do I get to talk with someone about the erroneous charges that appeared on my account in April. There were 6 in total and when I asked for a refund, 2 of them were actioned by the next day but the other 4 were not. All 6 are fraudulent activity so
    why only the two refunded. I always get an email within a few minutes of purchasing something but for these 6 items I did not get any emails. I have checked spam etc but nothing there. I have purchased something this afternoon and got an email within 10 minutes.
    I want someone to look into this and explain the different between the 6 items as I am properly frustrated by MS. Sent loads of emails but no one answers.

:)

JonnieBoy67, Jun 29, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

charge and play not charging

Hi

I would first try removing the battery from the controller and putting it back in again just incase it may have moved and not connected properly. If you still have issues after this I would contact where you purchased the play and charge kit from and try
    to get a replacement.
  3. FORCE EAGLE Win User

Charges

call support and cancel or put a hold on your credit card!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Charges....

5. LEGENDARY70-925D76D4 Win User

Charges....

actually i do have a younger son who plays zombies and multiplayer on certain games. if i change his GT to a child account it would prevent him from playing online....correct?
  6. KellyWalker1086 Win User

Charges

When I go into my Microsoft acct and go into order history it doesn't show any order numbers. I need to speak with someone to help get this resolved.
Thema:

Charges

1. Charges - Similar Threads - Charges

2. charges i never agreed on

in XBoX Accessibility
    charges i never agreed on: hi i have had 10.86 dollars taken out for months now for x box live and i never agrees to this how do i stop it 4650a962-4a94-48ef-a08c-f7abfde5f271
  3. I was charged twice for an Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged twice for an Xbox Controller: I bought an Xbox controller on June 16, which cost about $70.59. I checked my bank statement and came to find out that I was charged again on July 7 at the same price. Is there any way I can...
  4. Cobro doble -[Translation - Double charge]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobro doble -[Translation - Double charge]: Hola buen día, quisiera saber qué puedo hacer para que me hagan el reembolso de 5 DLC´s que compre en la Tienda de Xbox One. Tenía registrado 2 tarjetas 1 Visa y 1 de PayPal y al hacer la compra...
  5. Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack: If I try to charge it the light on the cable goes orange for like 10 seconds as it should and then turns white even though the battery is still empty. The controller is working fine while plugged...
  6. No crystals but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No crystals but got charged: I've been playing Mystery Of The Opera, The Phantoms Secret. I bought crystals to help me win and the game didn't give me my crystals. This has happened 3 times now in the last 2 weeks. Who can I...
  7. Xbox charging me for something I never used

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox charging me for something I never used: So in may i bought xbox ultimate from my card, then when i went to make sure it wouldnt bill me again it would not let me turn off recurring billing, so i figured id just wait for it to try to...
  8. Controller charging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller charging: Hello guys,so i recently bought a charging station for my controller and i was afraid that if I overcharge it that the controller would break or explode.Will it break if i overcharge it?...
  9. Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.: Alright guys, so this one its a little bit difficult to explain, so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago, the thing is, the game ITS on...
  10. cobranças a Mais.[Translation-More charges.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    cobranças a Mais.[Translation-More charges.]: Boa tarde,No dia 27/06/20,fiz uma compra de CP para o jogo Call of Duty:Modern Warfare. Eu estava com 300 CP e faltava 700CP para comprar o Passaporte para a 4 temporada. então fiz uma compra de...