Charging controller

Discus and support Charging controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where should i connect a USB cable to make my wireless controller wired? Or How can i charge my controller on Xbox one S?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AshishTandon1, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. Charging controller

Where should i connect a USB cable to make my wireless controller wired?

Or

How can i charge my controller on Xbox one S?

:)

AshishTandon1, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM
  2. Doomofman Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

All the play and charge kit is, is a cable and a battery that goes in the controller. Battery has to be in the controller to charge, they haven't announced a separate charging station
  3. NaZoooom Win User

xbox controller

As far as the controller charging.. I don't believe any controller does this except the Elite 2 control. I could be wrong on this.
    If you wanted to charge the controller, you would need to use the Play & Charge kit that consists of a rechargeable battery and a usb charging cable.
  4. Skoobasaurus Win User

When turning console off the power on button pulsates for quite some time after - why is this, and is this a problem?

this also happens if a controller is plugged in with a charge pack... if the controller battery pack isn't at full charge it will continue to charge until full even if console power is off.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Controller wont connect anymore

Have you charged the controller since you got it? Any micro USB cord will charge the controller
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controller won't work

The problem is with the controller and the cable (more than likely)

Just plugging in the cable will not charge the controller. You have to make sure the wire and the controller are sitting perfectly still from start to finish of the charging.

Also ensure that the orange light is on (if you're using the play and charge kit)....if you are not, then you will need to charge the batteries independent of the xbox one controller
Thema:

Charging controller

1. Charging controller - Similar Threads - Charging controller

2. I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know how to charge my battery pack for my xbox 360 wireless controller: My controller is wireless and has a rechargeable battery pack but I don't know how to charge it. My console is almost 10 years old so I possibly could have lost the charge cord. I have the main...
  3. Charge Kit NOT WORKING on Xbox One S Controller (tried different cables, etc)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge Kit NOT WORKING on Xbox One S Controller (tried different cables, etc): Help! The battery packs work fine, but when plugged in and should be charging--no led on the cable. Tried plugging the cables into the XBOX One S and into USB charger on the wall, but no lights...
  4. Elite 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller won't charge: My elite 2 controller has just stopped charging recently, I can use it when plugged into my Xbox or pc but as soon as I take the cord out it turns off. The charging light doesn't turn on either....
  5. Elite series 2 controller charging dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller charging dock: Anyone know if i can buy another one of those cloth that helps protect the contacts.. 8fd1636c-98c9-4e99-b908-4131c4af4bb8
  6. Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?: Hi everyone I would like to charge my Elite wireless II controller via the dock using my TV USB 2.0 rather than the xbox just because the Xbox isn't always on necessarily. Would it damage the...
  7. Elite Wireless Controller 2 Charging Dock Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller 2 Charging Dock Doesn't Work: Hi there, I have a new Xbox One X Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller. After each session I sat it on its charging dock and assumed it was charging, until many hours of gameplay later...
  8. elite series 2 controler dosent charge on the dock.

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controler dosent charge on the dock.: Brand new series 2 elite controller. Have the dock on my desk with "cloth" removed, and plugged into Xbox one via included cord. Controller will charge when plugged directly into cord....
  9. My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge: When I try to connect my controller to either the supplied elite series 2 charging dock or by directly connecting the supplied charging cable to the controller the charging LED indicator lights up...
  10. charging controllers for xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    charging controllers for xbox...: Little frustrated...I"m trying to reply to answers to my question and they aren't going through... Starting over now...my controllers are fully charged and the charger is lit up green. If I push...