Charging light on xbox elite series 2

Discus and support Charging light on xbox elite series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been charging it for a little over four hours the light keeps blinking but never shows solid 66c828da-fc0d-4c27-9942-52e005a95c05 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xsilent1shadowX, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Charging light on xbox elite series 2

I been charging it for a little over four hours the light keeps blinking but never shows solid

:)

Xsilent1shadowX, Apr 17, 2020
  2. DonDizzz Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

My Elite version 2 controller has never disconnected but the internal battery will NOT charge. It is a brick unless it is plugged in with the USB wire or sitting on the charging dock. when plugged in or on charging dock the white LED light blinks but never
    goes to a solid light even after 10 hours sitting on the charge dock. I've never seen the LED light go to color "amber" to signify it has a low battery. 180$ for a wired controller less than 8 months old.

I contacted support they told me it would bee 100$ to REPAIR!! because my 90 day warranty was up lol. 90 days for a controller they say "should last a lifetime".....

oh and option #2 they sent me a link to buy an Xbox "play and charge kit" ...lol for an Elite Series 2. The Elite Series 2 that has an INTERNAL BATTERY!

I am beyond pissed off and I get everyone's frustrations on this thread. This is all after going through 4 series 1 elite controllers.

To me it's absolutely UNACCEPTABLE that Microsoft wont at the least repair these controllers that are defective. Not broken but defective. And I mean repair for free or shipping charge ONLY.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

The new Xbox elite series 2 controller's battery can't be charged

Hi Ning Heming,

sorry to hear. Please check
    "Charge The Elite 2 Series"
    and if it fails send it back as soon as possible!!

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  4. Yombi Win User

Xbox controller update. Sentence!

No the only controller that has a dimmer light is the elite series 2.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  6. Big Dawg Mills Win User

Xbox controller update. Sentence!

No the only controller that has a dimmer light is the elite series 2. You can always use a piece of electrical tape to cover the light.
Thema:

Charging light on xbox elite series 2

1. Charging light on xbox elite series 2 - Similar Threads - Charging light elite

2. Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit Unsure why mine wont light up.: Yesterday I purchased a Play and Charge Kit, the doco mentioned a LED on the controller Connection. When I plug it into the Front port of the XBOX One S it flashes once orange and goes out. The...
  3. Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play and charge kit no light indicator: I bought original Xbox Play and charge kit and Xbox One x fallout 76 edition. My cable is charging but light is off. On when hit xbox button on controller, I see battery with cable and when I plug...
  4. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  5. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  6. Play and charge kit isn't lighting up.

in XboX Insiders
    Play and charge kit isn't lighting up.: I am currently charging my controller and usually the light on the P&C wire lights orange when charging and then white when it's fully charged. Right now there is no light at all, but evidently...
  7. Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working: Just bought a new Xbox One controller and and a charge and play kit so i dont have to buy batteries all the time. The battery pack works, but when i plug the charging cable up the LED light doesnt...
  8. controller wont charge no light on usb charger but work fine on new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller wont charge no light on usb charger but work fine on new controller: on perview program how do i get new controller. as the warranty. is covered. by the up date 8871b9bc-8bd4-40c2-a050-8ac145202fcf
  9. Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick Charge kit-one green light goes on, then off after a few seconds.: I have two battery packs connected to my quick charge kit. One of them I'm pretty sure won't take a charge; the other one I don't know. What does it mean if one light turns on green and then...
  10. Light on Play & Charge kit doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Light on Play & Charge kit doesn't work: Hey, I bought the play & charge kit for the xbox one today. so i plug in the battery connect the usb to my xbox and stick the miniusb in my controller. my controller turns on but the light doesn't...