Charitable Game Donations

Discus and support Charitable Game Donations in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear XBOX Community, Please help our fledgling homeless shelter. We are seeking Xbox 360 games for children that have never experienced the magic of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamWhitaker1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Charitable Game Donations

Dear XBOX Community,

Please help our fledgling homeless shelter. We are seeking Xbox 360 games for children that have never experienced the magic of Christmas. Any donations would be humbly accepted for this national crisis.

Sincerely,

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

AdamWhitaker1, Nov 19, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your post. This forum is specifically for troubleshooting Xbox issues on consoles and Windows 10 and the discussion of Xbox related topics. Unfortunately creating threads requesting donations of any kind and any personal information such as a
    physical address are not allowed. Please check out our
    Forum Guidelines
    before posting again.

Thanks for understanding!
  3. BongKaos Win User

COPPA Act

Donations and charitable contributions are tax deductable......

:)
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Hello everyone :)

I hate despise loathe abhor "crafting" in the games that I play.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider embraces the idea of "crafting"

I am never ever going to play it again!

At least the developers got my money to fund their next game, so I will take this loss as a charitable donation to them :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. Mister Maka Win User

Charity

Hey there ExpressBridge57.

Please make sure not to post your Phone number on the forums, as anyone who visits is able to see it. Unfortunately we're not able to assist with any charitable contributions here on the forums, but you're welcome to check out
    Microsoft's Donation Page. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any other Xbox support questions feel free to create a new thread.
  6. borospark Win User

Error code 83118853 - Multi User Issue

Mine has been sorted now, fault was logged on Friday evening so maybe they are having to go through them all.

Have 3 child accounts, I am able to access them all, no verification, no credit card and no "charitable donation".

Theres probably no security either but I dont care
Thema:

1. Charitable Game Donations - Similar Threads - Charitable Game Donations

2. Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Visual bug in the app Xbox Game Pass Beta.: [IMG] Visual Bug Visual Bug in the last version submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Missing games from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games from ready to install: Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE both were free with games with gold and are missing from ready to install, the knot way to install them is through the windows store. I know you can install from the...
  4. No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...

in XboX Insiders
    No matter how many apps/games are started, I simply can't get rid of Microsoft Store icon...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. Game request for xcloud (outer world's)

in XboX Insiders
    Game request for xcloud (outer world's): Would it be possible to maybe add outer world's to the xcloud server as it is in the game pass and the only way for me to play it is console stream. now don't get me wrong I love console streaming...
  6. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  7. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC: While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Beta mobile app update: The beta app on mobile got updated with two new features: 1) See what's installed on your console, check available space and remotely uninstall things 2) We'll let you know when remotely...
  9. I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code: As I said I was gifted a game and the email I was sent was blank, there was no code or anything. I have no idea why this happened and can't find this mentioned online anywhere, I didn't get a...
  10. I need the urgent help of some charitable and helpful soul!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need the urgent help of some charitable and helpful soul!: So ... i bought MKX for X -ONE , installed the game with success , but it calls for a major upgrade , so far everything is fine ... but when the upgrade process reaches 60/68 % the update is...