Charitable Game Donations

Discus and support Charitable Game Donations in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear XBOX Community, Please help our fledgling homeless shelter. We are seeking Xbox 360 games for children that have never experienced the magic of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamWhitaker1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Charitable Game Donations

Dear XBOX Community,

Please help our fledgling homeless shelter. We are seeking Xbox 360 games for children that have never experienced the magic of Christmas. Any donations would be humbly accepted for this national crisis.

Sincerely,

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

AdamWhitaker1, Nov 19, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your post. This forum is specifically for troubleshooting Xbox issues on consoles and Windows 10 and the discussion of Xbox related topics. Unfortunately creating threads requesting donations of any kind and any personal information such as a
    physical address are not allowed. Please check out our
    Forum Guidelines
    before posting again.

Thanks for understanding!
  3. BongKaos Win User

COPPA Act

Donations and charitable contributions are tax deductable......

:)
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What is your pick for 2015 Game Of The Year?

Hello everyone :)

I hate despise loathe abhor "crafting" in the games that I play.

Rise Of The Tomb Raider embraces the idea of "crafting"

I am never ever going to play it again!

At least the developers got my money to fund their next game, so I will take this loss as a charitable donation to them :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. Mister Maka Win User

Charity

Hey there ExpressBridge57.

Please make sure not to post your Phone number on the forums, as anyone who visits is able to see it. Unfortunately we're not able to assist with any charitable contributions here on the forums, but you're welcome to check out
    Microsoft's Donation Page. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any other Xbox support questions feel free to create a new thread.
  6. borospark Win User

Error code 83118853 - Multi User Issue

Mine has been sorted now, fault was logged on Friday evening so maybe they are having to go through them all.

Have 3 child accounts, I am able to access them all, no verification, no credit card and no "charitable donation".

Theres probably no security either but I dont care
Thema:

1. Charitable Game Donations - Similar Threads - Charitable Game Donations

2. How to play games on Xbox without internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play games on Xbox without internet: I have a Xbox that I had at my house but now have it on my truck when im on the road(truck driver). I have some games downloaded and some on disc. How do I play it without having internet access....
  3. Do you guys think a button to reconnect to the server while playing a game is possible?

in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think a button to reconnect to the server while playing a game is possible?: I've been using Xcloud for a week now and I get a lot of connection issues despite having a fast internet connection (75mbps). It works okay for 50/80 minutes but then it just falls apart making...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 asks to 'insert disc' upon startup even though game has...: I haven't played Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in a week and when I finally did, it told me to 'please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator disc' even though I installed the game through game...
  5. game i know everyone would like

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game i know everyone would like: hi there with recent press about the zenimax which do alot of roleplay games now i have 2 game ideas but one i can not see being done due to licening but the second why not make a stargate game...
  6. játék telepítési probléma[Translation-game installation problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    játék telepítési probléma[Translation-game installation problem]: Tisztelt Ügyfélszolgálat! Letöltöttem a Microsoft Storeból a World at Arms nevű játékot, de töltés után azt érzékeli, hogy nincs internet kapcsolat, majd a program crash-el. Pedig generál...
  7. ESO and Morrowind on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO and Morrowind on Game Pass: Morrowind is not included even after download. Still requires purchase, even though Game Pass states it is included. How do I access this title? 997c4210-b368-45e9-bb0b-b192e19f0fb1
  8. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate game pass: I wanted to ask that ultimate game pass costs 1 dollar? 80909a0c-66e0-4ddb-9f89-ab8488a4778d
  9. Games not starting on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not starting on my Xbox: Some games such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Rainbow Six Siege will not start in my Xbox. I have tried quitting out of the games and going back into the games, power cycling my Xbox,...
  10. I need the urgent help of some charitable and helpful soul!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need the urgent help of some charitable and helpful soul!: So ... i bought MKX for X -ONE , installed the game with success , but it calls for a major upgrade , so far everything is fine ... but when the upgrade process reaches 60/68 % the update is...