Charter Communications: High packet loss Xbox one

Discus and support Charter Communications: High packet loss Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Charter Communications (ISPs): High packet loss Xbox one I need my internet fixed.. every time I turn on my Xbox I instantly have high packet loss.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Senko Shock, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Senko Shock
    Senko Shock Guest

Charter Communications (ISPs): High packet loss Xbox one
    I need my internet fixed.. every time I turn on my Xbox I instantly have high packet loss. Help. Thank you

:)

Senko Shock, Dec 12, 2016
  2. CenturyLink: High Packet Loss

CenturyLink (ISPs): High Packet Loss
    My Xbox one X keeps bringing up the error message High Packet Loss. What does that mean? How is that supposed to be fixed?

VernierDrake330, Dec 12, 2016
  3. Rusty Pennyy
    Rusty Pennyy Guest
    I have an Open NAT on my x360 but strict on XOne, please help.

I just got the message when testing my Multiplayer connection on xbox one "You have high packet loss. Your packet loss is 20%. This is high and may be affecting network quality." never gotten that before.

Rusty Pennyy, Dec 12, 2016
  4. Rusty Pennyy Win User

I have an Open NAT on my x360 but strict on XOne, please help.

I just got the message when testing my Multiplayer connection on xbox one "You have high packet loss. Your packet loss is 20%. This is high and may be affecting network quality." never gotten that before.
  5. dresden80-AAA98A55-E Win User

High upload packet loss = Docsis3 + Xbox one (confirmed)

I use Charter Cable DOCSIS 3 Modem and have no packet loss. Probably a Cox issue.
  6. SickAndTiredofPoorSe Win User

Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

In XBOX One, if you had no problems before and it was working, then likely the high packet loss is solely a problem in the console. I have a business class connection for example-- 0% packet loss, and about 10-12ms on any server . Yesterday, my XBOX one
    (plugged into the same network, in the same was as every other server here-- wired, not wireless) was 0% @ 73ms. Today, it's 78% packet loss at 83ms, while the server next to it is 0% packet loss @ 10-12ms.

But today, I can't login due to xbox live core signup issues-- which tells me the packet loss indicator is tied to 'phone home' or some other mechanism tied to their core. The high packet loss value is therefore erroneous.
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%
    Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
  8. Houdini47 Win User

Xbox One NAT Issues

I've started to have issue with high packet loss and the inability to view friends on the xbox. I've done a ping test through command prompt and am showing 0% packet loss.
Thema:

1. Charter Communications: High packet loss Xbox one - Similar Threads - Charter Communications High

2. Charter Communications: Ping Spikes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Charter Communications: Ping Spikes: Charter Communications (ISPs): Ping Spikes Seeing that you're in the Xbox Insider program as well. Make sure to report the problem threw the console after you experience the issues. That way if...
  3. Charter Communications: I can't see any WiFi networks on my Xbox One.

Charter Communications: I can't see any WiFi networks on my Xbox One.: Charter Communications (ISPs): I can't see any WiFi networks on my Xbox One. Thank you so much. That helped out perfectly. I was restarting it with my controller and it wasn’t working....
  4. Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...

Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...: Charter Communications (ISPs): Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ideas? Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely...
  5. Charter Communications: Xbox service

Charter Communications: Xbox service: Charter Communications (ISPs): Xbox service All xbox core services are up and running now 89ad1218-2043-41a4-b575-f6783b13337e
  6. Charter Communications: Sagemcom F@st5260 Router

Charter Communications: Sagemcom F@st5260 Router: Charter Communications (ISPs): Sagemcom F@st5260 Router I have spectrum and was wondering how can I properly set up my router so my connection is solid and fast. I have a Xbox One S and it is...
  7. Charter Communications: banishment

Charter Communications: banishment: Charter Communications (ISPs): banishment Hello, after a fight with a player, I got banned instantaneously. Since I play often and long.I would like to be able to discuss with my friends in...
  8. Charter Communications: Communication suspension

Charter Communications: Communication suspension: Charter Communications (ISPs): Communication suspension Xbox enforcement team need to be fired yet no matter what I do I get the penalty for it and funny thing is my rep is good and I rarely talk...
  9. Charter Communications: xbox communication

Charter Communications: xbox communication: Charter Communications (ISPs): xbox communication Xbox enforcement team why in the world would you put revoked this accounts communications privileges for 100 what does that mean but I already...
  10. Charter Communications: I'm sorry

Charter Communications: I'm sorry: Charter Communications (ISPs): I'm sorry The case review i sent wasn't what i meant to say i meant to say that i would avoid using inappropriate communication with anyone so i could continue to...