Chat audio through headset and speakers

Discus and support Chat audio through headset and speakers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to chat on firtnite through our Xbox One to be heard through the headphones and the TV at the same time. I have set the Xbox settings to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kp567hjn, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Kp567hjn
    Kp567hjn Guest

I would like to chat on firtnite through our Xbox One to be heard through the headphones and the TV at the same time. I have set the Xbox settings to headset and speaker, but this doesn’t seem to have made any difference. Please can somebody give me some
    advice as I would like to be able to hear my children are hearing I was playing.

:)

Kp567hjn, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Haunted Spider Win User

What do you use as a mic in game?

Azrael, the solution you provide is a lackluster solution. I stated the reason why above but so you don't have to go all the way to the top and read it again, I will re explain the issue.

The xbox one does not have the same feature that the xbox 360 has, which is the chat through speaker and headset. So, I have a polk audio Melee headset but it is connected to my xbox one with an Optical audio and a USB cable. this powers the headset and
    gives it audio from the game and chat. The xbox one looks at the optical out as speakers as most will use this port for running a sound system or something along those lines.

Now when you connect the xbox provided headset, it takes the chat from your team mates that used to go through the speakers and runs it through the headset, being the xbox one provided headset. What this means is the headset I am wearing to hear the game,
    the Polk Audio Melee that the xbox one registers as speakers, no longer gets game chat.

If xbox one had the play through speakers and headset option, there would be no issue, but they don't so I can either put the xbox one headset on and not hear the game, or put the one headset around my neck, and let my teammates hear me but me not hear them.

So your solution did not actually work.
  3. I Hear All Win User

Headset audio through TV

This is the response "No option for Audio to be played on the speakers with the chat headset connected whilst leaving the chat microphone in use. No way to route the output audio to an external speaker system."

And that it may be included in the future.
  4. VinnyKO Win User

Turtle Beach Ear Force Tango not working at Xbox One anymore

That might be the case, but I have the RF transmitter hooked up to the TV audio out, so I get the game audio through the headset, regardless. One thing I just thought of while at work, setting both audios (game & chat) to play through speaker.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Gravar Áudio do Grupo (Record Group Audio)

If you're in party chat, you can set your chat audio to come through both the headset and the tv speakers. Then the recording device you use will pick up the party chat. This is only the case if you're using a capture card.
  6. novasheep Win User

voice chat not comming through my headset

but this is a console issue the audio will not come through my speakers when I tell the xbox to send voice through my headset and speakers.
Thema:

1. Chat audio through headset and speakers - Similar Threads - Chat audio through

2. Xbox Party Chat Not Outputting Through Main Audio Device Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Chat Not Outputting Through Main Audio Device Windows 10: Hello, I have been having a problem when using Xbox Voice Chat On My Windows 10 PC. First of all, so you can better understand the problem I will describe my current audio setup. I have A...
  3. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set: So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the...
  4. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  5. Can I play game audio through speakers and chat audio through my Xbox One controller’s ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play game audio through speakers and chat audio through my Xbox One controller’s ...: I have Windows 10, plug in my Xbox One controller through USB, and the controller is the updated version with the 3.5mm jack (no Bluetooth) to which I connect the Xbox included headset. I’ve...
  6. Undesired Game Audio Through Chat Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Undesired Game Audio Through Chat Headset: I have a PowerA Xbox One specific chat headset. Only one speaker with a Mic and inline controls. I can't get it to stop playing game audio through the head set and it is driving me insane. It is...
  7. Chat headset game audio coming through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset game audio coming through: Hi. Today after playing around woth the audio settings i started getting game audio through my chat headset. I reset all the settings to default but this didnt work. I even factory reset mt...
  8. can't hear chat audio through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't hear chat audio through headset: Ok so for whatever reason I can't hear other people talk. I switched out the headset, I switched out the Controller. I can still talk though. But, I can't hear other people talk. I know their...
  9. Game audio playing through party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio playing through party chat: Okay, so I've been having a problem with the last few headsets I've bought playing my game audio through the mic. I can use it without any problem, but the people I'm talking to can hear my game...
  10. Chat audio through TV and headset at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat audio through TV and headset at same time?: On the Xbox 360, one is capable of setting chat audio to come through the television as well as the headset. This is useful for making recordings that capture party chat. Is there a way to do...