Chat ban

Discus and support Chat ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. I got a chat ban maybe 4 years ago and I still cannot use a chat. Can you please help? 0d00880d-c465-42ad-a923-6374abfc7ccd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MagdickaK., Jul 6, 2019.

1. MagdickaK.
    MagdickaK. Guest

Chat ban

Hello.

I got a chat ban maybe 4 years ago and I still cannot use a chat. Can you please help?

:)

MagdickaK., Jul 6, 2019
  2. iMPxMast3r Win User

Chat Bann and Party bann

hello on 19.11.2017 my chat ban should disappear but he is not and me no date is displayed as long as i have a chat ban.
  3. fireskullz47342 Win User

Chat Banning

i've been chat banned and it didnt say any thing about a date or time untill i get off the chat ban
  4. Smwutches Win User

Chat ban

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions. Since you did send a message with profanity, you did violate the code of conduct so it would be appropriate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Chat banned

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Chat Banned

If someone harasses you just report that person or block him. Retaliating is against the rules and can get you suspended.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Chat ban

1. Chat ban - Similar Threads - Chat ban

2. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  3. I was banned from voice chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from voice chat?: [img] So everytime I get a party invite, my Xbox Console Companion App does not give me any notifications about it. Sad as it seems, I am banned from joining parties via Xbox App on PC and mobile....
  4. Banned from Xbox chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from Xbox chat: Hello, i was recently banned from xbox live, i understand why and know why. My question is how long am i banned for,the email i received didnt tell me 1e36a953-63dd-4b6b-9f40-71b3f974efb9
  5. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  6. Chat Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat Ban: I was playing a match of Rainbow Six Siege and I revived a teammate. Than an enemy came from behind a wall. I received the point for the down but he took the kill. I killed him and he was upset...
  7. Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?: Hello, This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing sexual or vulgar was shown, but i took it...
  8. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  9. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  10. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...