Chat Ban

Discus and support Chat Ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a match of Rainbow Six Siege and I revived a teammate. Than an enemy came from behind a wall. I received the point for the down but he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRealMrMouse, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Chat Ban

I was playing a match of Rainbow Six Siege and I revived a teammate. Than an enemy came from behind a wall. I received the point for the down but he took the kill. I killed him and he was upset and i told him to team kill me which he did. But he still
    reported me for something that was made up for and what I asked him.

:)

TheRealMrMouse, Jul 8, 2019
  2. iMPxMast3r Win User

Chat Bann and Party bann

hello on 19.11.2017 my chat ban should disappear but he is not and me no date is displayed as long as i have a chat ban.
  3. fireskullz47342 Win User

Chat Banning

i've been chat banned and it didnt say any thing about a date or time untill i get off the chat ban
  4. Smwutches Win User

Chat ban

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions. Since you did send a message with profanity, you did violate the code of conduct so it would be appropriate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Chat banned

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Chat Banned

If someone harasses you just report that person or block him. Retaliating is against the rules and can get you suspended.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Chat Ban

1. Chat Ban - Similar Threads - Chat Ban

2. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  3. Chat ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat ban: Hello. I got a chat ban maybe 4 years ago and I still cannot use a chat. Can you please help? 0d00880d-c465-42ad-a923-6374abfc7ccd
  4. Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?: Hello, This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing sexual or vulgar was shown, but i took it...
  5. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  6. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  7. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...
  8. Chat Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat Ban: Hello Microsoft, I have been a loyal member of XBox Live for years and I would like to have my chat function reinstated. I checked my account and my suspension period is long over but I still do...
  9. Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned...: Why am I still banned from chat and communications when my bank is up ? It says I'm banned til 27/2 and it is now 7ccb9bc8-a24a-4766-802e-554932d91b22
  10. No proof and no way of finding proof for chat ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    No proof and no way of finding proof for chat ban: Xbox will randomly bad you from chat and provide ZERO evidence to a broken rule. IF I BROKE A RULE AND YOU DONT SHOW ME WHERE I WAS WRONG THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHANGE!!!? This is such [Mod...