Chat disconnection

Discus and support Chat disconnection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason, recently I have been unable to chat with other players, whether in one of my worlds or on a big server. I can type a message, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clanker909, May 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. Clanker909
    Clanker909 Guest

Chat disconnection

For some reason, recently I have been unable to chat with other players, whether in one of my worlds or on a big server.

I can type a message, and I see it show up, but no one else can, and I can't see their chats either. It's like I am connected to a different chat box. I have checked my settings, and I don't see anything that could be causing this.

I have tried it on a different account, and the problem goes away, but comes back when I sign in on my account again.

If anyone knows what to do, I would really appreciate some help.

:)

2. x24hrs2livex Win User

ambassador chat...

The chat sometimes crashes mid chat causing disconnects. What was your issue?
  3. Clanker909 Win User

Chat disconnection

Parity,

Thanks very much for the suggestion. I have already rebooted the device several times, and it doesn't help. Also, when I use a different account on the same device, the problem goes away. And when I use my account on a different device, the problem returns.

So, thank you for the idea, but unfortunately I have tried that and it didn't help. :( I should have made the problem more clear in my initial post.

Yours Thankfully,

-
  4. Gorehound13 Win User

Chat disconnection

Have you checked your NAT settings?
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Chat disconnection

Hey there Clanker909 thanks for the updates.

We suggest if it hasn't already been done, to uninstall the Xbox App, power cycle the Ipad and reinstall the App to see if this helps. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  6. Clanker909 Win User

Chat disconnection

M3talDaz3,

Thank you for the suggestion. I think you might have misunderstood the problem: I cannot see the chat messages of anyone else. There was no message or anything saying something like: "Your chat has been disconnected." It was just, one day I suddenly
    couldn't see anyone else's messages. One thing I forgot to mention in the original post is that I play the PE version of the game. I'm sorry I didn't make the problem more clear in the post.

-
Thema:

Chat disconnection

1. Chat disconnection - Similar Threads - Chat disconnection

2. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  3. Constant Party chat disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Party chat disconnection: I have tried the following •Forwarded ports for xbox live per microsoft help page •Hard wired Console •Bought a new Nighthawk AC1900 Router •NAT is open (behind a cone NAT?) •Have run...
  4. Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Party chat disconnecting: I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i get a phone call. Status in chat pary goes...
  5. Xbox party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat disconnecting: Hi, a friend and I have had party chat connection problems for about three months. I would like to not that we had no issues for an entire year and we made no changes to our xboxes or internet...
  6. Xbox One Party Chat Disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat Disconnect: Hi so about 2 weeks ago my xbox was working perfectly and I got on my computer to try and join a party. However, it began to disconnect over and over again. Now everytime I try to play on my xbox...
  7. Party chat disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat disconnect: When I try to join a party and chat I get an error message Network settings unable to support chat. I have tried resetting my console, reset all my settings... NAT is open, etc.. Is this a problem...
  8. Disconnected from party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnected from party chat: I restarted my router 2 times and stil giving me party chat disconnected 4795cfeb-7d69-4aa0-a638-6345d260f219
  9. Xbox One Party Chat Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat Disconnecting: Hi Ive been having issues with Xbox One Party Chat for the past few weeks where me and my friends will disconnect from party chat or cant even join each other without it saying disconnected could...
  10. Code 0x89234020 party chat disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code 0x89234020 party chat disconnected: anyone know how to fix this, it keeps disconnecting me from my party when playing and says my settings are preventing me from chat, shows code 0x89234020 very upsetting can someone please help...