Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S]

Discus and support Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ola,alguem ae que usa o teclado no xbox gamer,PT-BR sabe como faço pra abrir o chat em ______________________________ [Translation - Hello, someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CleitonABS, Jul 12, 2019 at 11:10 AM.

1. CleitonABS
    CleitonABS Guest

Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S]

Ola,alguem ae que usa o teclado no xbox gamer,PT-BR sabe como faço pra abrir o chat em

[Translation - Hello, someone who uses the keyboard in xbox gamer, PT-BR knows how to open the chat in]

:)

2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I'm not quite sure if you are asking how to pull up the chat using a keyboard or if there is an issue. If it's the former, you can do it by pressing the / key on the keyboard. If it's the later, check your settings to ensure chat is enabled.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CleitonABS,

If you are using keyboard and mouse to play Roblox on the Xbox One, MorkyMork1991 stated you press the "/" key to bring up chat
    when you are in game. This should open a text box for you to type once you have already loaded into the game. You need to check your in game settings to make sure chat is enabled.

You can find further information about how to chat on Roblox by reading the following article: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/articles/203314250-How-to-Chat-in-Games

I hope this helps!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

USB Bluetooth dongle support on Xbox One S?

The Xbox One and Xbox One S do not support Bluetooth in any way, and it does not contain any built-in drivers to interface with a Bluetooth dongle.

If you want to use an external keyboard, you can use:

- The keyboard chat-accessory that attaches to the controller.

- Your smartphone with the Xbox app (keyboard pops up when you are ready to enter text on Xbox).

- Standard USB keyboard.

- Wireless keyboard with its own included USB dongle (non-BT)
  5. d4rk plezus Win User

Achivements not unlocking

the achivement unlock xbox one game roblox and laserlife my gt
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Roblox keyboard mouse

Hello Allan,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. For right now, Roblox isn't one of the games supporting mouse and keyboard. This is up to the developer to allow this function.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S] - Similar Threads - Chat Roblox teclado

2. Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat issue in Sea of Thieves: I'm having this issue, where no one can hear me in voice chat, and either can I hear them. The only person I can hear is my friend. c2b5d198-d3ae-4caf-a152-5559799ccbd1
  3. Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Mac and an El Gato Capture Card HD w/ party chat?: I have recently bought an El Gato Capture card HD. Not the HD60. I plugged it into my mac and downloaded the designated El Gato software. I have used the default settings and can not seem to get...
  4. gamertags are hidden in chats?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamertags are hidden in chats?: So I play this game and officially we are supposed to have the gamertag shown when we use the chat system, but as time goes on I see more and more people typing in chat that don't have their...
  5. Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do anybody have the dame issue with groupe chat lately: I was playing game on my xbox one s with my friend while speaking in group chat when suddenly everyone was marked has disconnected in group chat this happend a lot lately with a lots of people do...
  6. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...
  7. Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the Voice Chat in my account Guest: Hello, good morning, I have a question, could you help me? I would like to know if it is possible to do voice chat in my xbox account but as a guest in Fortnite juice....
  8. Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I capture my game chat voice in "record that" or stream directly to my youtube...: Hi, I would like to know why doesnt the Xbox One/Xbox One X capture your in game chat voice in the "record that" option when quickly capturing it by hitting the middle button? Why doesnt the Xbox...
  9. Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Chat In Minecraft Pocket Edition On Phone: Hey, I can't type on mcpe. I can't fix it 9bc5b87b-8cd1-446d-8f2f-0f6648bb3fa6
  10. Can’t use ROBLOX and Xbox discussion chat simply wipe the chat off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t use ROBLOX and Xbox discussion chat simply wipe the chat off: wow I’m amazed with Xbox help chat.. they are simply awful.. when I try to chat about ROBLOX in Australia they simply cut me off and move on to the next problem... we’ll they ain’t heard the last...