Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S]

Discus and support Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ola,alguem ae que usa o teclado no xbox gamer,PT-BR sabe como faço pra abrir o chat em ______________________________ [Translation - Hello, someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CleitonABS, Jul 12, 2019.

1. CleitonABS
    CleitonABS Guest

Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S]

Ola,alguem ae que usa o teclado no xbox gamer,PT-BR sabe como faço pra abrir o chat em

[Translation - Hello, someone who uses the keyboard in xbox gamer, PT-BR knows how to open the chat in]

:)

CleitonABS, Jul 12, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

I'm not quite sure if you are asking how to pull up the chat using a keyboard or if there is an issue. If it's the former, you can do it by pressing the / key on the keyboard. If it's the later, check your settings to ensure chat is enabled.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CleitonABS,

If you are using keyboard and mouse to play Roblox on the Xbox One, MorkyMork1991 stated you press the "/" key to bring up chat
    when you are in game. This should open a text box for you to type once you have already loaded into the game. You need to check your in game settings to make sure chat is enabled.

You can find further information about how to chat on Roblox by reading the following article: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/articles/203314250-How-to-Chat-in-Games

I hope this helps!
  4. Internet Expert Win User

USB Bluetooth dongle support on Xbox One S?

The Xbox One and Xbox One S do not support Bluetooth in any way, and it does not contain any built-in drivers to interface with a Bluetooth dongle.

If you want to use an external keyboard, you can use:

- The keyboard chat-accessory that attaches to the controller.

- Your smartphone with the Xbox app (keyboard pops up when you are ready to enter text on Xbox).

- Standard USB keyboard.

- Wireless keyboard with its own included USB dongle (non-BT)
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One

The fact that you're only having issues with this one game would lead us to believe that it's an issue with the Roblox servers.

(click on link for Roblox support)

Support - Roblox

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. denis97g Win User

Brovser updates on xbox360

You can't download chrome on xbox, and roblox is only available on xbox one.
Thema:

1. Chat do Roblox no teclado no xbox one S [Translation - Roblox chat on keyboard on xbox one S] - Similar Threads - Chat Roblox teclado

2. Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED): Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20...
  3. xbox game bar: voice chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar: voice chat not working: So i cannot connect to voice chats. ive restarted my Xbox game bar i have updated drivers and ive restarted ip helper. cant find a solution. please help. e0220560-576f-4dee-9d49-855285b16793
  4. Does anyone else have problems in chats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else have problems in chats?: Hello, for days I have problem with the chats on my console, at first I thought it was the console and I spoke with the support, it could not be resolved, but now I realize that my chats are 20...
  5. Chat requests on X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat requests on X Box One: Sometimes a chat request or invitation to join comes up but blinks out before I can even read who it is from when I am playing Fable III. Is there some way of letting the message stay onscreen...
  6. Xbox one party chat not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party chat not working.: Whenever I launch an xbox 360 game on the xbox one x my party chat is not allowing me to talk with my friends. My friend has the same issue. cd003620-fdd0-404c-87eb-5ec09a1b75ce
  7. Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing: Hello, I'm asking on behalf of a friend who's on PC using the Xbox (Beta) app and trying to cross-play party chat with xbox players. They've been experiencing issues when another PC player joins...
  8. Voice chat problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice chat problems: Hi everyone! I only recently got a headset in the last couple weeks, so I'm a bit new to voice chatting. I only really use it if I'm playing co-operative with one of my friends on Gears 5 or...
  9. Voice chatting in MC PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chatting in MC PE: Okay sorry for this and everything, but is there a voice chatting option for Minecraft pocket edition? I ask because my gremlins are playing with their cousin who is across the country and it...
  10. Can’t use ROBLOX and Xbox discussion chat simply wipe the chat off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t use ROBLOX and Xbox discussion chat simply wipe the chat off: wow I’m amazed with Xbox help chat.. they are simply awful.. when I try to chat about ROBLOX in Australia they simply cut me off and move on to the next problem... we’ll they ain’t heard the last...