chat filter in Looking for groups

Discus and support chat filter in Looking for groups in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Nuxbag [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nuxbag, May 3, 2021.

1. /u/Nuxbag
    /u/Nuxbag Guest

/u/Nuxbag, May 3, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

Looking for group! Help with language filter...

I would remove all mention of mods/modded as that has been known to get people banned after posting about modded games in LFG as there is no differentiation between developer endorsed modding and mods used to cheat.

as to your original question, it could be that the LFG post is too long
  3. surfsquid Win User

Looking for group! Help with language filter...

Have you tried Xbox LFG for finding people to play with?
  4. kRevali Win User

Xbox One Activity Feed not updating

Also try to filter it, it annoys me that by default the feed shows activity from some groups where there are just people posting things not related to the group itself, so I go and filter to see only my friends' activity and then I see also my clips.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

In-Game Chat Filter Problem?

Hello Plushie,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on chat filters. If the filter is in game, this is the developers chat and is managed by the developer. Example Fortnite is Epic games and their in game chat is on their server. To be honest
    not sure why the word I would be filtered, unless means something bad in a different language.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. CryingHero Win User

Looking for group post

The results that you will be seeing will be those that are filtered. You can change these filters to see more; however, the list number may be out of date by a short period as groups get filled up! 👍��
Thema:

1. chat filter in Looking for groups - Similar Threads - chat filter Looking

2. Capturing game chat in video captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capturing game chat in video captures: When will you guys have a built in feature where it records your voice and gamechat as well as party chat, when recording clips? I would really like to see this feature come out and i know alot of...
  3. Unable to reach virtual agents either by call or chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to reach virtual agents either by call or chat.: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.d0432417.1621349089.85d6aa3 It shows me this message as soon as I try to reach any type of virtual agent....
  4. Xbox Support Chat and Call Back leads to error page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support Chat and Call Back leads to error page: I bought a 50$ xbox digital card from gamestop, went to redeem, said it was already redeemed! Called gamestop and they said to get ahold of MIcrosoft support. Problem is I keep getting this error...
  5. Xbox Series X Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Party Chat: Am I the only one who thinks the Series X party chat is awful after the May 12th update? There seems to be static or feedback after anyone says anything in party chat and it's only for people with...
  6. HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS

in XboX Insiders
    HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS: It would be really nice if you could record your Party chat audio/voices as you record or capture a game clip :/// I'm I the only one who really wishes that??? submitted by /u/Victorino117...
  7. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...: My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this? beb09dfd-ac0a-4d19-ae00-f23fe9dc2a3c
  8. Xbox Party Chat Audio is not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Party Chat Audio is not working: Hi, I ran into an issue yesterday where I could not hear anyone in parties despite them talking and showing on the party overlay, although I cannot hear them. I had hoped it would have resolved...
  9. In-Game Chat Filter Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In-Game Chat Filter Problem?: Hi! Not sure if Microsoft employees see this forum, but on Xbox One I'm experiencing the word "I" (as in speaking in the first person) being censored by Microsoft's filter in games. Why is this?...
  10. Chat Filters to Stop Toxic Trash Talk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat Filters to Stop Toxic Trash Talk: No people will still be jerks im sure. People are nasty. e6a248d5-4879-4620-a34f-fbef2ee6da1d