Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

Discus and support Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is still a problem after the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update 1910 and really needs to be a priority. I know I'm not the only one. I know we are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/techhorder, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

This is still a problem after the latest Alpha Skip Ahead update 1910 and really needs to be a priority. I know I'm not the only one. I know we are 'testing' these builds for issues, but an issue like this should not persist for months without some kind of acknowledgement.

Could this be related to the popping and clicking others and I have been hearing? I'm using Dolby Atmos too if that makes any difference.

XBOX STAFF - Is there any time-frame for this being remediated? Is this being worked on, are they aware?

Please give us something....

My specs

• Xbox One X (Scorpio) Latest 1910 6/10/19 update

• Astro A50 Wireless Headset Connected directly to xbox via usb cable

• Open NAT

• Dolby Atmos Audio
    submitted by /u/techhorder
    [link] [comments]

/u/techhorder, Jun 14, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Arminator Win User

Apple headphones don’t work on my controller

4. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  5. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
Thema:

Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead

1. Chat/Headset audio issues - Alpha Insider Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Chat Headset audio

2. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  3. Is it possible to turn on gameplay audio for the Xbox One Chat Headset provided?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to turn on gameplay audio for the Xbox One Chat Headset provided?: I have seen multiple times that other headsets have the capability to play the audio from the games themselves, and I am wondering whether this is possible or not for the Xbox One chat headset. If...
  4. Chat and audio on TV and Headset Simultaneously XBox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat and audio on TV and Headset Simultaneously XBox one S: "I want to use the chat function on the xbox one S when playing Sea of Thieves through the headset for my son to play but I want the chat to also come through the tv so I can help him play it...
  5. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  6. Undesired Game Audio Through Chat Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Undesired Game Audio Through Chat Headset: I have a PowerA Xbox One specific chat headset. Only one speaker with a Mic and inline controls. I can't get it to stop playing game audio through the head set and it is driving me insane. It is...
  7. Audio problem using chat headset on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problem using chat headset on Xbox one: Have a problem in that can't hear using chat headset in gameplay. Any ideas? Have used 2 different consoles, same issue on both (one brand new so still with factory settings). Have used 2...
  8. Chat headset game audio coming through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset game audio coming through: Hi. Today after playing around woth the audio settings i started getting game audio through my chat headset. I reset all the settings to default but this didnt work. I even factory reset mt...
  9. can't hear chat audio through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't hear chat audio through headset: Ok so for whatever reason I can't hear other people talk. I switched out the headset, I switched out the Controller. I can still talk though. But, I can't hear other people talk. I know their...
  10. XBox One no longer plays audio from headphones or chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One no longer plays audio from headphones or chat headset: In chat friends can hear me talk but I hear nothing. Changed setting to headset/speakers and can hear them talk thru TV. Thought maybe the controller was gimp but I tried several does it on all....