Chat is not working, but i can hear people (PX5 Turtle Beaches)

Discus and support Chat is not working, but i can hear people (PX5 Turtle Beaches) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using a turtle beach PX5 headset along with a headset adapter. The chat has been working all the time up until now, however it has always... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cute campers, Mar 3, 2015.

1. cute campers
    cute campers Guest

Hello,

I'm using a turtle beach PX5 headset along with a headset adapter. The chat has been working all the time up until now, however it has always sometimes had issues where i cannot talk. But now i cannot fix it at all, it wont let me talk. I've tried unmuting
    my headset, updating the controller, hard powering off my console.

Can someone please help me fix my chat issues. I cannot enjoy playing xbox online without being able to talk to people.

Thanks in advance

:)

cute campers, Mar 3, 2015
  2. Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

Turtle beach px5 working fine for me chat was crystal clear playing forza online and talking to other players.

penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Mar 3, 2015
  3. Xbox One will NOT let me use turtle beach to chat

my xbox one will not let me use my turtle beaches to chat. I can hear the game and hear other people but the mic does not pic of my voice

I have tried a different controller, different headset, different headset adapter microsofts and turtle beaches

but it lets me use the default headset to chat? so it's not the controller

I have updated the controllers

EVERYTHING IS PLUGGED! which is why i get sound and can hear chat

Turle Beach headset: XO One and PX22

headet adapater: microsoft and turtle beach

Sniper in grass, Mar 3, 2015
  4. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

headsets - turtle Vs triton

I hope chat will also work with my px5 I don't want to be buying another turtle beach headset.
  5. T0PP HATT Win User

In game chat with kinect?

I don't hear them in my headsets (Turtle Beaches px5's). I have the kinect chat set to on and only hear the game sound in my headsets....Don't know how to get it to work...tried everything...
  6. penny84-CD44F3FB-318 Win User

Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

Turtle beach px5 working fine for me chat was crystal clear playing forza online and talking to other players.
  7. LB THE TRUTH Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter

Godless what worked for me is I had to use the Xbox adapter that came with the Steelseries headset with the adapter. The turtle beach chat cable does not work with the steelseries. It works fine with my px5 connected to the adapted but for some reason
    the turtle beach chat cable doesnt work with steelseries h wireless.
  8. Snowy Dash Win User

Turtle Beach Or Tritton

The Turtle Beach XBA Bluetooth Adapter will not work on the Turtle Beach X41's.....It will work on the XP500/XP400/XP300/PX5 only!
Thema:

1. Chat is not working, but i can hear people (PX5 Turtle Beaches) - Similar Threads - Chat working hear

2. Was I shadowbanned? Voice chat not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was I shadowbanned? Voice chat not working.: Hey. So, voice chat won't work. My headset works, and I can even hear myself with mic monitoring cranked up. I don't have my mute switch on. I don't have any party settings muted. All settings are...
  3. Xbox app party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app party chat not working: I have a blue yeti mic but I use a headset that plugs into PC for audio and i cannot hear anything my party is saying but they can hear me. I have gone into the settings and selected the correct...
  4. Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat: I have a new issue, i regularly play in parties on my xbox one. I was in the middle of playing with a friend, when ibsuddenly stopped being able to hear him speak, i could see the ring activating...
  5. Can’t hear game chat but parties work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t hear game chat but parties work: Can’t hear game chat but parties work How do I get GAME chat to work? Is it my settings? My headset works. On Gears 4 8d4480d3-ee1a-4372-a2bd-be55b0e7accd
  6. party chat works game chat friends can hear me but i cant hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    party chat works game chat friends can hear me but i cant hear them: i just downloaded the backwards compatible black ops 2. when im in a party with friends i can hear them and they can hear me. when we switch over to gamechat they can hear me and each other but i...
  7. Headset, can only hear chat if cord ISNT plugged into controller?? Works fine on PS4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset, can only hear chat if cord ISNT plugged into controller?? Works fine on PS4: i have Astro a40s with mixamp pro. I have been using them on my Xbox one for over a year with no problem. a few months ago i started playing my ps4 instead and my Astros still worked fine On...
  8. My Xbox One Kinect doesn't work for multiplayer chat but can hear voice commands?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Kinect doesn't work for multiplayer chat but can hear voice commands?: I tried going to settings and turning on the Kinect for chat but it didn't work. I also tried unplugging and plugging back in but it didn't work either. ac1ffefc-b6aa-47eb-89ae-6bd5f4b5e860
  9. Party Chat - No one can hear me. Kinect still works. Bought a new controller and Triton ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat - No one can hear me. Kinect still works. Bought a new controller and Triton ...: First of all my friends hear crackling over party chat, it's unbearable for them. I go out and buy a new headset, still there os crackling. I buy a new controller, still there is crackling. Then...
  10. Xbox mic works fine with friends in party but hear nothing in game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mic works fine with friends in party but hear nothing in game chat.: I have had my x1 for a little over a week and have noticed since day one whether it be Titanfall or BF4 that I hear nobody talking. No game chat or anything. When I connect too a party I can talk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turtlebeach px5 cant hear fortnite