Chat issues with Xbox 360 connected to Xbox One

Discus and support Chat issues with Xbox 360 connected to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First, please tell me if this is the right place to post this, if not tell me where/move the post to that location I have connected my Xbox 360 to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by suc1depikle, Jun 1, 2014.

1. suc1depikle
    suc1depikle Guest

First, please tell me if this is the right place to post this, if not tell me where/move the post to that location

I have connected my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One via HDMI cable, so that when I go to "TV" I can play my Xbox 360 through the One. The Xbox 360 plays all audio through my One headset(TurtleBeach XO Seven) Yet it use the microphone from my 360 headset(TurtleBeach
    X11) for chat input. I have done everything to attempt it to use my XO Seven microphone for chat input on the 360. Does anyone know a solution to this?

:)

suc1depikle, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    My Xbox One Controller wont Update, i am currently at firmware version 2.3.2381.0 and want to update to 2.3.2385.0 and i cannot used my headset adapter. When i try to update it says no update available.

have you connected the controller to the xbox one with the chat adapter connected also

Farscape247, Jun 1, 2014
  3. xbox one and xbox 360 together

I have had my XBOX 360 connected to my XBOX ONE since I got it back in April 2014. I have had no issues with it so far.

aRagingCanadian, Jun 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You're lucky that the audio can play through the Xbox One's headset. The Xbox One and 360 use different audio codecs though and this is the reason you cannot use the Xbox One to chat with players on the 360. There is no fix for this.

onyxishere, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

Hi there,

Do you mean connect a 360 Kinect to an Xbox One to video chat? No. The 360 Kinect will not work on an Xbox One.
  6. MeanPotatoChip Win User

Connection problems between me/another player

Hello there,

Different NAT types can definitely cause issues in a party chat and in a game. Your network connection can also cause issues in a party chat and in a game. The strength of the Wireless Connection, bandwidth and other people using devices on the same connection.
    All of this can cause issues.

You can Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live
    here
  7. onyxishere Win User

You're lucky that the audio can play through the Xbox One's headset. The Xbox One and 360 use different audio codecs though and this is the reason you cannot use the Xbox One to chat with players on the 360. There is no fix for this.
  8. PreTaxCoffee Win User

Does anyone know if Tritton Warheads 7.1's will work on an Xbox one?

can you tell me whot cable i need to connect my tritton warhead to xbox one for chat i can here he game play but no chat to xbox one i can chat to xbox 360 if both xboxies are on
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox broken

Hello Twitch,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You are unable to hear as a Xbox 360 game connects to the 360 servers. The party chat is running through the Xbox one servers.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Chat issues with Xbox 360 connected to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Chat issues 360

2. Xbox Live Party chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party chat issue: parties are disconnecting and saying that players are in game chat but They're in party chat and sometimes audio just drops 8f205263-d7b7-4a15-8c37-0d3ecb7faa55
  3. Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One: A problem started recently with my Xbox One. This seems to be limited to the Xbox as all accounts on the Xbox are affected, I have not been able to test the same accounts on other consoles. To...
  4. Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Android) Party Chat Issue: I have been trying to join my friends' party through the app, but the "party controls" panel no longer lets me select a Bluetooth device for audio output. Is there a fix? submitted by...
  5. Echo issues in party chat for xbox overlay on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Echo issues in party chat for xbox overlay on PC: I have the exact same issue as the second reply on this post, it's like the input audio to my headset gets routed back to the party voice chat. I can even play my music to the rest of the party...
  6. Weird Xbox chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Xbox chat issues: For the past couple months my headset chat only worked on rare occasions..When i enter a party my voice isn't recognized and i can't hear anyone either...Game chat also doesn't work. Ive been...
  7. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  8. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  9. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  10. Xbox 360 party and chat issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 party and chat issue: Joining party's and accepting invites For the past week of me playing on Xbox 360 every time me or my friends accept an invite to a private chat it says there is a problem while trying to join...